Thanks Tim

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by cwgator, Apr 13, 2011.

1. cwgator

cwgator Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yet another pleasant surprise from the Strikers organization....
    I opened my mail today and found two tickets for Fridays match compliments of Tim Robbie & The Strikers. The letter stated all season ticket holders received them and also claimed the slow gate situation would be taken care of. It also gave instructions on how to claim the free T-Shirt that was promised as well.

Nice way to make fans happy and get more people in the stands this Friday night!
    Oh.... and maybe Tim does care about the fans :p
    Go Strikers!

2. Gater

Gater Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Davie/Ft Lauderdale
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I received mine in the mail this evening as well - four General Admission tickets. According to the letter, they sent me the same number as my season tickets (I have four season tickets, so got four GA tickets).
    Great way to promote - get people to the game, they enjoy themselves so much and they want to come back.
    Another example of them going all-out to make this work!

3. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah perfect game to do this promotion, Friday night, a little later kick off, plus they lost the opener. Hopefully this offsets any drop off in attendance, assuming all the season ticket holders show up and bring their buddies with the free tix that is.

Can't wait for Friday night!

4. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Got mine as well (5). I continue to be impressed with the complete overhaul in marketing by the team this year. They are doing exactly what I believe the right thing is, and that's getting as many people as they possibly can to come in through the gates one time. Then you give them the fun, exciting gameday atmosphere, and you are definitely going to get a lot of them to not only come back, but then "refer" their friends as well. Can't keep saying it enough - Mr. Robbie, Mr. Davidson, and Traffic have done one hell of a job getting this thing off the ground this year. WE THE FANS have got to help them take it from here. Plaster your Facebook, My Space, and Twitter pages with everything Strikers related. Contact the local papers, radio stations, and yes, even the tv stations and tell them you want them to cover the Strikers just like they do the listless Marlins and Panthers. Most importantly, continue telling all of your family, friends, and co-workers that the Strikers are back, Lockhart is calling, and they really need to come see and feel it for themselves! Go STRIKERS!!!!!!

5. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got my one freebie GA ticket, too. My son's birthday is Sunday. If he can get out of family duties that night a trip to Lockhart will be my birthday gift to him.

If he can't? I'll ask my wife. Then my Daughter. Then my next door neighbor. Would you believe I'll kidnap someone off Commercial Blvd on the way to the game....:eek:

I'll be there, hopefully with someone else...:D

6. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will be there before game time - 630PM or so - with guest...:eek:...See you then.