>> Thailand confirm can beat Iraq 2 : 0 <<

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by pomkiatisuk, Jul 24, 2015.

1. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Thailand thisteams prepare many 2 years for this tournament Ours kept 6 point and assure third match visit Iraq on home they prepare verystong for winover Iraq again ..

Thailand is Champion of Aseans Stronger than before so much not same in asian cup Qualify .Thailan not prepare and not mind with that tournament but this Fifa WCQ thailand heavy prepare looking forwordto thailand Beat Iraq .... for me i assure confident Thailand will be winner

Yes last Asiangame We lose to Iraq 1 : 0 hey guy that is U23 we used player under 23 years old but Iraq Have player over 23 Years Hahaha looking forword Thailand Crash arab teams agian assure

Are you Know Teerasil Dangda ?

I knew about information Iraq very worry for thismatch so much 5555

teammellieIRANfan and KiarashM repped this.
  2. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I don't think so :rolleyes: 2-1 Iraq

3. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    hey guy you prepare for disappoint for WCQ maybe Iraq lose thailand and vietnam too . aseans football are developing so much You can observe result FifaQ last match .

teammellieIRANfan and KiarashM repped this.
  4. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    sorry but its really hard to understand what you post pomkiatisuk. Also plz dont create threads like this. just post in the WCQ threads already provided.

5. tan chong

tan chong New Member

Jul 24, 2015
    I think T.Dangda not great fit for Kiatisuk' one strike formation and His manner go down for two years now. Also I think the chance is equal for two teams. Ah I knew that Chanathip (best player of Thailand) may not in time for this match because injury.

6. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Good luck to Thailand! :thumbsup:

+PL+ repped this.
  7. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Unrelated video from 2011 doesn't help you to win over Iraq. If you manage to win this match, come back and we give you credit.

8. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    This is Best striker of Thailand 2015 . He's desire Score to Iraq . He is Keyman for this game . after thisgame You will believe me .looking forword To ............. He name is TANA CHANABOOT is best striker of Thailand 2015 .

THAILAND are preparing for kept 3 point and maintain to Winner Groups F ... tickets for thismatch soldout only 2 day about 60,000 We believe this Thailand are Winnerover Iraq assure different about 2 goals maybe 3:1 or 2:0 thailand are verystrong and hard to lose in home when they prepare hahhaha notsame last asiancup 2014 hahaha not prepare and not look important that tournament not same FIFA WCQ 2015 ................ Iraq we promt to crash Your....... we warn Iraq if yourteams not perfect maybe you lost 3:0 same Oman in 2011 because Thailand are Stronger and use strongplayer

9. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    thismoment Thaiteams are preparing so Hard for keep 3 point . Zico Headcoach of Thailand are scouting Iraq after match Lebanon . he saw many Weakest and Strongest of Iraq and He compile information of Iraq so Hard for Thismatch ... Thisgame is real of Thailand skill same 2 match between china and Cameroon.

oh im warn You look beststriker of Thailand he is Tana Chanaboot 55555555555...

10. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    and this match Thailand winover Newzealand Fifa friendlymatch 2:0

im warn you Thailand at this time not same in asian cup Qualify lose everygames 55555.... don't believe me wait wait wait

11. Perspolis#1

Perspolis#1 Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Do not doubt Pomkiatisuk. I still remember the hate he got for predicting Thailand to beat/tie Saudi Arabia last world cup cycle. This forum was dead after that because he proved them all wrong.

12. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    There is something telling me to not under estimate Thailand. I know football is rapidly gaining popularity in your nation but you are facing Iraq. Please do not underestimate.

13. Matilda Maniac

Matilda Maniac Big Soccer Memebr

Sep 21, 2006
    Perth
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Do not doubt Pomkiatisuk. also he got 555 bonus points from me in the prediction contest (and therefore technically he won it !) to offset those haters :laugh:

14. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Im will come back to laugh Iraqfanball on 9/9/16

your look this clip Thailand met South korea .......

15. pomkiatisuk

pomkiatisuk Member

Jun 25, 2007
    ........Young player of THAILAND he promp to Crash IRAQ out to WC 2018 .........

16. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    So you will come back in a year? That's cool. The second round would be finished by then.

17. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    did you forget 3-0 v. Iran? :ROFLMAO:

18. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Majid jan it was IraN not IraQ.

19. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    He was pointing out they are very strong at home. Lebanon beat them 5-2 two years ago two times in a row.

20. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    yep... you guys were lucky to draw.

21. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    As we expected. Iraq failed to pass Thailand at home.

KiarashM repped this.
  22. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    what do you mean? it was in thailand, 70 k crowd.

23. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You are suppose to be among best 8 teams in Asia. The spectators should not effect your play. The only things that can terribly effect the quality of play are referee, extreme weather condition, or terrible pitch. Spectators are a factor for weak teams.

24. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Japan drew 0-0 with singapore at home, with a good pitch. are you telling me they are not a top team?

25. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Tell me more about Turkmenistan - Iran my friend.