Test match: Germany - Luckenwalde [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by "Eisenfuß" Eilts, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    How about : Ich bin ein Besserwisser :)

2. AGF Aarhus

AGF Aarhus Member

Union Berlin
    Apr 7, 2001
    Berlin
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Rather pedantic, aren't we?

God forbid a non-native speaker might make an English mistake in the Germany forum.

He could have also said 'Lahm will be operated on.', so in that case all he forgot was the ending on a separable verb in a passive form, which is hardly a hanging offence.

3. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    Thanks Aarhus :) Only thing in denish I can say is jeg elsker dig :) but that wouldn't be thank you, so I say it in english :)

I made a mistake .. who ********ing cares eisenfuß ... ... I was tired and sleepless when I posted .... but then ... who are you to tell me what I have to do??

4. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Give the language barriers a break!

It all means Lahm is treated for his elbow injury with standard casting and medicine and all that and no operation (surgery) is required, right?

Even regardless of all those, a 7 days' rest for healing doesn't make it seems Lahm's injury is too bad. Thank Goodness!

5. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    The goal scorers:

Asamoah (4'); Piggy (5' and 41'); Hitzsperger (15'); Neuville (18'); Klose (52'); Hanke (54') ...

....:( Poldi!!!:(

6. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  7. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany

Don't forget the great assist by ODONKOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

8. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
  9. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    If you don't concern about the welfare of the whole German team, get out of here please.

Lahm had tried to charge his way into the opponents' box but had a nasty fall in which he used his left hand to leverage the weight of his body and hence the injury. It's in fact good news he did not hurt badly.

10. LebenslangGruenWeiss

Aug 13, 2004
    Heidelberg
    I took a look into their forum. It's so empty full of spammers at the same time.

Much worse than this:

http://www.werder.de/fans/werderforum

or that one:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum

and at www.werder.de you don't have to pay to get into the video section.

We need Lahm to be fit asap.

11. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Haha, apart from Bayern's and Bigsoccer's links, the rest is superspammed!:p

12. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Yup, Odonkor was good in his assists.

Klinsi has to assign a person to help Odonkor concentrate on the accuracy of his crossing and solo run finishing. That will be great. The guy is a Porsche!

13. Zwanzigoetzel

Zwanzigoetzel New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    USA
    I just cannot believe this. How stupid can you be? Scheduling a friendly match with an amateur team 3 weeks before the most important soccer event??????
    Schedule it for afterwards or earlier, whatever......but now!!!!????

There is nothing entertaining about this and I'm glad they didn't show it in the US. Over 90 minutes my blood pressure would have been 400 over 400 and I would have prayed to god that nobody would get a stupid ass injury and be out for the WC !

There is nothing you can learn from this as a team or coach and it only unecessarily endangers the players ....NOT COOL :mad:

14. (+¹º)

(+¹º) New Member

May 4, 2006
    Cape Town, S. Africa

Umm it was only one cross out of about ten that managed to reach its destination... and this was against amateurs.

Anyways thank goodness about Lahm, he should be able to start the first match against Costa Rica.

15. Lionhead

Lionhead New Member

May 3, 2006
    Giesing Heights
    Absolutely true. Why would a NT play with an amateur team anytime? Even if they are told to play fair above anything the danger is too high. Due to their lower level of skills and speed amateur players usually do not realise the risk of a physical challenge.

16. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think the match was not pre-meditated, not in Klinsi's plan at all.

It was arranged in collaboration with some memorial events and so it was played in a irregualr context, for only 60 minutes. That's an evident case in which the power of a national coach was over-ruled.

The game was taken up more in the anticipation of a warm-up, leg stretching hour. But misfortunate things do happen even in regular training.

17. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Correct, but you can´t blame Klinsmann for it.
    He wanted to make the match after the WC.

The German WC organisation committee (OK)
    should be blamed, they agreed to let the match take place
    on this stupid date.

Shame on you, Mr. Zwanziger, Mr. Schmidt, Mr. Niersbach
    and especially Mr. Beckenbauer. ;)

[He´s the president of the OK, so he´s responsible. :D ]