Team with the best strikers

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Mojam5, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Mojam5

Mojam5 New Member

Sep 21, 2007
  2. Bronaldo

Bronaldo Red Card

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    Arsenal when everyone is fit.

Bendtner, RVP, Adebayour, Eduardo, Vela and Walcott. Most depth and overall quality upfront.

3. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    I would say Inter, they have Ibra, Crespo, Suazo, Cruz, Adriano, Balotelli....Mourinho has said he has too many strikers so I think some will be transferred.

4. Mandalore

Mandalore New Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Barcelona no contest.

Henry,Eto'o,Gudjohnsen,Messi and the young starlet Bojan Krkic.

5. Jakker27

Jakker27 New Member

May 24, 2008
    messi's a winger - but ok let's cheat :)

Tevez, Rooney, Saha, Ronaldo ain't too shabby then though saha is never available :(

I'd say Inter Milan but there are a number of forward lines that aren't too shabby

6. DuffFutureofIreland

DuffFutureofIreland New Member

Jan 17, 2005
    Uibh Fhaile, Eire
    With Keane just after signing for Liverpool i'd go with that as the best partnership up frint

Keane - Torres

7. celtic76

celtic76 Member

Aug 30, 2001
    WI USA
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Have to agree, best one two punch out there imo

8. Cool Rob

Cool Rob Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Chicago USA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. IMO its not close. Inter is loaded up front. The last thing they needed was yet another one in Balotelli...but they got it. Barca's front line was waaaay too inconsistent last year for me to vote for them.

9. KumarsS

KumarsS Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Champaign, IL
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Klose, Toni, Podolski. No one is f-ing with that top three.

10. DuffFutureofIreland

Jan 17, 2005
    Uibh Fhaile, Eire
    Ye how did i forget that, they were always my team in Pro Evo because of them 3..... They had a nice bit of support to though:D

11. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Much as I hate Ajax, they have one of the best young attacking forces in Europe today I reckon. I know many of you will have never seen these people play, but anyone in the Netherlands knows that the Sulejmani-Suarez-Huntelaar combo is downright frightening (thankfully they're rubbish defensively)

12. dunkjmcd

dunkjmcd New Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Glasgow, Scotland
    eto'o, henry, bojan, messi. I'll say Man United when they replace Saha

13. Veryniceblonde

Veryniceblonde New Member

Jul 21, 2007
    I think Liverpool will do pretty well considering they are getting as bad as Chelsea were. Loading the bench with good players who will sit out. I was glad to see Crouch go I can't wait to see what he does. Now Liverpool will have Torres and Keane upfront which will force them to use Kuyt and Babel in mf with Gerrard and one of the other 10 sitting on the bench. Think this will be a good year for them.

14. shalom82

shalom82 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe not THE best (yet) but I'm surprised nobody's mentioning Kaka Ronaldinho Pato at AC Milan.

15. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Maybe because neither Ronaldinho nor Kaka are strikers.

16. KumarsS

KumarsS Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Champaign, IL
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Keane will be a flop at Liverpool. Mark my words.

17. Mandalore

Mandalore New Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Maybe, if Benitez does something retarded like play him on the right wing.

18. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    It's amusing seeing a team like Chelsea that forks out so much money for their strikers not get a single vote so far. Shevchenko, Anelka, Drogba combo doesnt do it for me either.

19. KumarsS

KumarsS Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Champaign, IL
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Drogba aside, that combo doesn't do it for most of us either. Thankfully, we only play with one striker.

20. DuffFutureofIreland

Jan 17, 2005
    Uibh Fhaile, Eire
    Ok i'll remember that when Torres and Keane make it into double figures next season, Keane is a top class plaeyer and deserves to get away from that Spurs team.

There is no way he can fail, Torres now has a partner that will deserve to play every week instead of chopping and changing between the jokers like Crouch and Kuyt:rolleyes:

21. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    Kuyt began to play more on the wing and imo will still start even with keane since Rafa likes his workhouse mentality. I agree about Keane, he is a class player

22. DuffFutureofIreland

Jan 17, 2005
    Uibh Fhaile, Eire

Yeah i remember Kuyt getting moved out to the right, he spent half the time in the box, his own box though lol

23. hectorcrib

hectorcrib Member

Mar 27, 2007
    In a 6.0
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Why is Man Utd. even in here. C.Ronaldo is not even a striker, Saha is blaaahh, Rooney and Tevez are the only strikers and no way are they the best in the world or Europe. People are way too biased.
    The true team with the best strikers is simply Inter, and Im not biased because I dont even like Inter, my team is AC Milan. Inter has many top strikers in their team. Bayern also has top strikers. So its either Inter or Bayern.

24. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Inter Milan easily. Crespo, Ibra (although I can't stad him), Adriano, Cruz, Balotelli and Suazo provide more than enough depth.

Bayern are second thanks to having Klose, Toni and Podolski.

Barca are third - Henry, Eto'o (for the moment), Gudjohnsen, Messi and Krkic - with Juve fourth - Trez, ADP, Amauri, Iaquinta and Giovinco.

Milan shouldn't be on this poll. They need strikers fast! Pato isn't enough, Pippo is getting old, Paloschi is lacking experiance and Ronaldinho and Kaka` are AMs. Borriello's injury doesn't help their cause either.

25. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    I really do feel that Bayern Munich have the best strikers followed by Barca if you include messi.

I also feel that juve's strikers are a little underrated in here. Trez and Amauri could end up being very lethal if it works out. Both can pump in 20+ goals. With ADP(mr. supersub) Iaquinta and Giovinco(has to prove himself this year) coming off the bench is not to bad. Not saying there the best but they defainatly have the potential to be the best.

As for inter. They do have nice depth and are defianatly up there but imo Adriano still has to prove himself again in seria a, crespo hasn't seen the field in forever, Cruz for some reason STINKS for argentina but plays well for inter, Ballotelli will be a stud one day and there best player but is still not proven and I just don't care for Ibra. As for Suazo, I like him but his best move would be to get out of inter and go somewhere where he'll play and start.

But if you ask me who would I want upfront than I would go with the Toni, Klose connection followed by a combination of Eto'o, Henry, Krkic and messi.