TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FO YO SELF! - Tyra Banks - NSROT [15 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by kaitster, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well I only have 30% movement in my knee, so....BRING IT ONNNNNN!!! :D

God, I'm 23 tomorrow. Been injured a year :p

2. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    yeah, we have no backbone, im forever an optimist, i always think this year will be the year same with the chelsea games, i had to wait years for that to come. i was at the game last time we beat you, it didnt seem that long ago, however, just realised that was around about 8 years ago, that is terrible. and time seems to fly, i still think we had jose dominguez back then, so shows what standard of player we had. CACK.

anyone know when the new pro evo is out? debating whether or not to get it on ps3 or 360 got both cant make my mind up which i prefer tbh. i know i'll be getting gta iv for both, which im hoping will be heavy.

edit: oh and happy bday by the way mate. 23 is my next one, can hardly wait (yeah right).

3. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    Re: Your Replica Jersey Pics...

henry had played for 2 clubs even before he played for l'arse you plum.

if my memory serves me right, they bought him from juve as he flopped. think they were playing him as a wing back or something? the rest is history. and a painful one for me.

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

That's exactly right. He played for Monaco before Juve, then they ********ed him around, then he came to Arse and as you say the rest is history.

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

Don't forget he was THE WORST player in the premiership for nearly a whole season before suddenly he found his mojo/va va voom....

6. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Firstly, I'll start off by wishing Bigg a Happy happy Birthday!

Secondly, my Legends have arrived - but my dad is keeping them aside until my Birthday - because there are no Arsenal shirts available anywhere in Cape Town atm, let alone the 3rd shirt, and that was my potential gift.

Thirdly, I saw the Man Utd away shirt for sale already.

Fourthly, My Birthday is now exactly 2 weeks away.

Fifthly, I I finish exams next friday. Only Maths, Chemistry, Afrikaans Li, and Art theory to go!:rolleyes:

7. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

was tottenham playing that season? surely that can't be the case, case.

on the other hand to keep this on topic, i ordered a le arse third (fab 4) but its backordered forever. so ill be getting pictures as soon as i can.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGG!

I expect you'll have having an evening packed full of Coronas, KFC family feasts and women?! :D

What colour legends did you get R&W?

appleCORR

9. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The original black/white colourway. They were only 10gbp of the bay. If they fit nicely, I'll be looking at getting a white pair off PDS in the future.

As for women....
    My gosh, as I get older the more I realize just how much I do NOT want a girlfriend.

-You've got to be nice to them more often then not
    -You have to get hold of them when you don't want to
    -If you don't get hold of them, they do
    -You will get bored of them
    -You will invariably see someone better...

Flings just seem to have all the positives

DISCUSS

10. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    women are evil. they cost us time and money. time is money. money is the root of all evil. therefore it's mathmatically true that women are evil.

11. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm in no way criticizing women at all...definitely not.
    I'm just definitely not a fan of commitment

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    "Put those hands together!": Joey Tribiani

Mmmm, chicken gravy!!!

Yo, mebe for ur bday bigg will give u his chicktionary, or at least the wisdom he has gained, coz the first 3 sound like u makin the rookie mistakes (I ain't patronising, id be classed a redshirted freshman ways things are atm!)

as for the last 2, well thems the breaks....that or u just buying absolutes now coz u want a boot today even tho clearly the powerswerve is a better prospect!

As for criticising chicks, well I watched the Engerland Vs Ze Germanians girly soccerball earlier, and I gotta say I love any team with 3 lions on their shirt...seems there maybe truth in the idea that womens keepers r whoever can take goalkicks, coz ze german keeper giving away a corner when heading a ball that was bouncing over her in her area (ie could easily have caught it) shows that KEEPINg aspect of goal shows alot to be desired....
    Anyways I was almost aroused by Chapman for her everything on the line performance, and the chick commentator did bring up what instantly became one of my fav alltime statements "she went over pretty easy, I doubt she'd have fallen like that in the street", which almost made up for the fact that, as a woman (albeit a sporty one), she was COMPLETELY OBSESSED by body image (how often she referred to these international sportstars as "thinner than her opponent" and generally made reference to their weight....
    But yea Ze Germans were poo and we really shudsa won, had decent posession 1st half but kinda lost the plot in the 2nd...Sum1 needs to teach Yankey how to play the game (and not just how to beat an opponent, say, in the wrong direction!)

Meh, the argies on monday, sure they'll sumhow manage to con us out of qualification!

13. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

well if it takes a decade to arrive, fabrelous will be wot, 21!!!
    Still can't believe how long u bstards are gonna have that epitomy of midfield for, when u think u STOLE him from barca, suddemly the fact they only paid u d Bent money for henreless is put into context!

14. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh no no, I meant that that is what is expected - not what I necessarily do.

As for Adriano - what exactly has happened to him? Its supposedly personal problems? Just how bad can they be that it turns him into a heavy pile of crok that looks strained when he is walking...usually when being subbed off?

15. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    women aren't evil but they are full of drama. it's a pain in the arse to deal with them and their emotions. give me a break. there is a lot of fish in the sea and im having the seafood platter.

16. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

hmm ur righyt case also about the fabregas barca thing arsenal fans are always saying our youth teams etc are all from teh youth academy oh yeah what for one season to get about half blooded as theyve just come from some other top flight european team (notice i used european instead of english) as arsenal neverbuy english players god why would they do a crazy thing like that i mean its not like they are an english club or anyting

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    "she went over pretty easy, I doubt she'd have fallen like that in the street".

WHAT?

Hahaha, i missed the game but im going to watch the highlights in a bit. Oh i hope i hear that! haha.

That comment about Yankey made me laugh!

appleCORR

18. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Somebody PM me when the above post is either readable, or when the thread is back on topic.

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

lol - I thought the same thing. I started to read it then gave up!

appleCORR

20. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

oh look the arsenal fan doesnt like the truth sweating abit are we

21. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Haha - that literally made me LOL!:p

Seriously mate, if you think you have a point, then edit your post and put it in the off-topic thread. I'd be glad to discuss it, because at the moment you just seem to be winning all your arguments because nobody is able to or bothered to try to decipher what you are saying.;)

22. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree R&W

I had one long relationship (year is long :D) is was good but I really enjoy being single

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

...Just like the best type of girlies panties!

Can't believe it took me soooo long to make that joke

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Hangover. Pain. Spent 14 hours in total drinking yesterday, the final roll call reads (there or there abouts)

8 bottles of Stella
    4 cans of Fosters

then went out and had

7 Smirnoff Norsk with lemonade
    4 double Smirnoff Norsk with lemonade
    2 glasses of wine
    10 Corky's (for those Stateside they are these really crap shots which come in such unsickly flavors as white chocolate)
    1 pint of stella
    14 bottles of Fosters Twist
    2 bottles of Champagne

...and a KFC. I feel soooo rough.

25. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I've merged the OT posts from the jersey thread into here, R&W is right lets try and keep it on topic in future please :)

Also, you're fighting a losing battle mate, if someone is not signed on professional terms they are fair game, it happens all the time that players decide not to sign professionally with a club after working through the youth system so I'd hardly say we stole him by making him a contract offer. Barca were compensated, it was all above board, and if it wasn't why haven't they complained?