Syria - The "Strength in Asia "

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Syriaman, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Syriaman asked for closing the thread, not just asking us to stop. Please show me my post which accused Syriaman for asking moderators to delete threads/posts. Complete disarray? Attacking you? I was just submitting things which pointed out you were guilty. If you were not, you could deny by arguments. By asking for deletion of the thread, it means you were guilty and frightened to be discovered because you couldn’t argue anymore. But the fact is, kid or not, I have made you so frightened that you needed to ask the moderators to delete the thread to protect you.

2. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    No, you said Syria is the strongest team, not one of the strongest teams of 2nd tire teams. Need I show you the post, Grandpa Mussav? :D

3. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    What kind of reply is this? :confused: Typical the extremist act.

4. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Still better than you who shouted many fu*k words on me in the deleted thread but never apologized. I am not blindly accusing you. You keep saying things which can't be understood. The most recently is "this is hi opinion and that’s main".

5. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Any win by Penalty Shoot-Out is regarded as LUCKY. Korea lost to Iraq by PSO. You still said Korea was lucky. Are you crazy, grandpa? :confused:

6. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Which parts of my post has accused iraq_foeva_proud of cheating and lying. Which parts of my post has suspected his credibility? Which parts of my post has suspected his religion? If those things are referred to you, then you replied to the wrong post. :eek:

7. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    But you didn't give any reason why you daren't accept the pack. Of course you daren't because although you claim Iraq is in the first tier, playing a second-tier team like China at home was forced to a 1-1 draw and was dominated in the last 20 minutes. :eek:

8. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007

M has two sons. The elder one is called Mounir. The younger one is called Mahmoud. One day he was talking with S.

S: “The elder son of my neighbor, Park Chu Young, is very smart. He won karate contest 6 times and judo contest twice.”

M: “My elder son, Mounir, is also very smart and is not less smarter than Park Chu Young. He won judo contest once, wushu contest once and pencak silat contest once.”

K, who heard the conversation, stepped in: “Isn’t who won the wushu and pencak silat contests your younger son Mahmoud?”

M (his face reddened): “I was talking about my sons in general.”

K: “But just now you said Mounir won 3 kinds of contests and isn't less smarter than Park Chu Young”

M (his face became more reddened): “For the million times, I made my self clear when I said I was talking about my sons in general.” :D

9. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    You have already stated in your previous post that InshaAllah means “If Allah wants it”. It is already very clear it is used for future events. "If you want to buy" doesn’t mean you have bought or you are buying. It means if you would like to buy in future.

It is useless you insist on your point but have nothing to backup. Show me a reliable source that says InshaAllah can be used for events already happened or being happened. I have showed you mine which clearly points out InshaAllah can only be used for future events (Islamic Glossary). Show me yours.

PS: I think you have misunderstood "if Allah wants it" with "if Allah wanted it". Inshaallah doesn't mean "Thanks God" in the sentence "Thanks God he is fine". Please mind "Thanks God" cannot be used for future events. You got it now?

10. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    I have asked my friend again who is the assistant of an imam. He said "InshaAllah" cannot be simply translated into "I hope". If you translate it into I hope, it means it can be used for past, present or future events like:"I hope you have recovered from your illness", "I hope you are fine" or "I hope you will be fine". Many Moslems wrongly use "InshaAllah" because they simply translate it to "I hope"

He said "InshaAllah" means "If Allah wants" or "If Allah permits" so it can only be used for future events.

11. Mounir

Mounir New Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Kenzhi are you from china?. please answer me as fast as possible

12. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Check the previous "FIFA Ranking threads"

No there isn't a ranking for those things but a team doesn't has 10% of those things and archive things that others (who has 100% of those things) is quite Amazing isn't it? what if we have the 100%? I'm sure we will be on the top 3.

full strength means many things not only full squad.

Iraq vs, UAE? we won so I still have no Idea why you are keep mentioning it, the China match of course we didn't play with our full squad or have you forgotten? our Best Defender Ali Rehema didn't play, Younis (who is our the best Striker) injured in the first seconds, any way I didn't say that Iraq didn't play with full strength, I said China match was the reason for Olsen good bye.

LOL No I don't understand, please explain.. any way to continuo this debating with a decent way I just want to know how old are you, is there a problem?

No I didn't take my words, I really was Kidding and I put a smile next to it so you would understand, but since you are slow I didn't realized that I have to explain every word I say

I didn't accuse him, I think I made myself clear when I said I was Kidding, again this is the last time you will speak about my religion, next time if you crossed the line. I will make you regret.

I think I made myself clear in the previous posts no need to repeat my words again, as for exaggeration I think you are the one who is exaggerated.

I Denied it but you didn't believe me so you continued the sh!t, It was completely useless because I tried so many times to defend myself but every time you make it worst. again what was the point of the thread? nothing but just attacking me.

Don't cry, instead of denying your lose, just accept it, I said they are top/strongest/whatever.. the main point is I said they are top of the 2nd tier teams but I didn't say they will qualify, so accept it and don't twist the words, if you are slow I will repeat it again but this time I will say it real slow... I... Ranked.... Syria... as... the... top... of... the... 2nd... tier... teams... but... I didn't... said... they... will... qualify... because... I ... don't.. know... who... will.. qualify.

happy now?

HUH?? respecting others opinion is an extremist act? WTF

I believe I sent you a PM and apologized to you for the F word, more than that.. I cant do anything to you, it's became your problem now, I did what I think is right by apologizing to you, again the F word doesn't break between 2 friends, but you proved you don't consider me as friend by your previous behavior.. beside since that word you called me called me names, made a fun of me.. etc but I was so patient with you… until you crossed the lines, I only called you a Kid because you acted like one and called you Ignorant because you insisted to act like a Kid.

This is His Opinion and you should respect it, and that's main and you should respect it too. I hope it's clear now.

I said South Korea knocked out by Iraq by luck, they deserve to qualify as much as we do. PK's or by ET... it doesn't matter I think they were unlucky to be knocked out. as I said before both teams were good.

Yes I was talking in General, again Bring on all the good tuff, but don’t attack other peoples and suspect their credibility because you think you are right, don’t accuse others of being cheating and lying while you don't know what they are talking about, you even started to suspect others religion. so if you have something useful to say please do, otherwise you are wasting your time and our time for nothing.

replied to the wrong post? So for you is yes and for me is no? you replied on some of my posts and it wasn’t referred to you.

I believe Iraq is a First tier team this is my opinion, the pact is just a game that I don’t care about.

What is this has to do with my post? I said Iraq is good in General, NT, OT and even Youths, that is the meaning of General, if you are good in all levels you are good no matter what. And you can produce the talents, again I posted my comment not as a strong disagreement with Sah it was just adding my Point of view.

13. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You are translating "If Allah wants" literally and this is wrong, Inshallah can be used in other meanings

For Example when you see a Muslim you will say to him Al-Salam Alikom, It means Peace on You, most of people thinks they are giving Peace, but in matter of fact it's not only for giving... you are not only giving it, you are asking for it too, and the answer is Wa-Alikom Al-Salam, and it means Peace granted to you. so how come a one word can be for 2 different things? it's either you are asking or giving it? that's the beauty of the Arabic language, you can create from one word a whole sentence.

Same thing as Sha'a in In'Sha'a'Allah
    Sha'a means want or wish use the Arabic-English Dictionary and it will appears to you wish instead of want. (I use the Universal Dictionary) so Sha'a in Arabic can be referred to want or wish, and you can ask any Arabic Sheikh/Imam, as I told you the Non-Arabic Imams can find it difficult to know the etymology of the Arabic words.

p.s Inshallah = Thanks God?? :confused:

14. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Ironically he is Japanese. :)

15. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    LOL, its just a frickin pact. Only real Saudis can talk about their NT? WTF, sah has all the right to talk and be proud of the Saudi NT, whether he is Saudi or not, whether he has lived most of his life in Saudi Arabia or not, he is a Saudi NT Fan, whatever his origin or nationality is. Oh I'm sorry that nobody from outside Iraq cheers for your NT, but maybe when your team becames a world class NT, then maybe people from outside of Iraq will cheer for your NT. Anyways, I'm a "real Saudi", do you want me to send some copies of documents to prove that I am?

16. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    LOL. You said it bro. :D

They know i've lived in Saudi Arabia for 18 years but still..............:)

17. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Inshaallah is used whenever a Muslim wants or hopes for something when he doesnt know what will happen. In the future mainly, but sometimes you might not know something even if it is in the past. Thats why you say Inshaallah, which means if allah wants, because this way Muslims show their respect to Allah when they want something to happen, and they say before it if allah wants. For example, my friend goes and checks my test score, and comes back, I can say hey inshaallah I passed.

18. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Bro We were talking about Iraq-Saudi pact, you don’t want to see Indian vs. Pakistani making pacts, betting on our NT names… etc We can do it in a decent way :)

It should be a Saudi Person (chosen by Saudis to represent Saudi Arabia) vs. an Iraqi person (chosen by Iraqis to represent Iraq) to make the agreement on the pact.

Again I referred on many times, what if he lose? What he will lose? Nothing because India didn't lose anything.

any way If you want I will make another pact if we grouped in the same Group, who will win Iraq or Saudi Arabia? yes I know there is a pact already made, but subjects are different and the timing will be different.

19. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes but still the test scores that you recieve will be in the future.

20. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    You still don't get it do you?

Ask anyone at Big soccer; the moderators, the Iranians, Japanese, South Koreans and now the Aussies and ask them which national team does sahbekham_pactwinner supports and they will give you the same reply.

Heck go even ask Marocfan:D (a African), he will give you the same reply.

21. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Let us make a Inter-Juventus pact, will we let only Italians participate? Of course not, I could be for example a devote Inter Milan fan, but I'm from Saudi Arabia, but when they will lose do you think I won't be affected, or get sad? Of course I will, because I am a fan of Inter Milan. Same thing for sah, if Saudi Arabia lose you think he won't give a shit? Of course not, he is cheering for Saudi Arabia devotely, why is he bragging about its history, and defending it on an internet forum. Because he likes Saudi Arabia, so he has the right to bet on Saudi Arabia etc. You Mussav like Germany. Does that mean you don't have the right to brag about Germany's achievements because you are originally Iraqi?

22. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

But unlike him he wasn't born in GERMANY where as i was born in Saudi Arabia and lived there for almost 18 years.

23. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You missed this part

It should be a Saudi Person (chosen by Saudis to represent Saudi Arabia) vs. an Iraqi person (chosen by Iraqis to represent Iraq) to make the agreement on the pact.

:)

24. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    This is not politics. :)

25. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Be my guest, go and make the pact in the Italian forums, I think they will say who the heck is this Saudi? Who he thinks he is? Go and make Hilal Ittihad pact...etc Or something like that. ;)

This isn't the point, I think we could do it better in a decent way.