Syria - The "Strength in Asia "

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Syriaman, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Operation Opera

Mar 18, 2007
    You deserve to be in the 4th Round not UAE
    sack all AFC leaders, they are all Corupt!

2. Sahand

Sahand New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    LOL Laith got Owned! Don't worry, Al-Qahtani knows how to simulate and when he went to England they made him his b*tch .. not in an EPL game, but in practise LOL

3. Sahand

Sahand New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Thank you Osasuna fan for stating facts ... Javad not only made the UEFA all-star team (Top 11) but he was also one of the best defensive midfielders in all of La Liga being glorified in La Liga's all-22 for 2006-2007 season in Spain's biggest sports paper... people like Laith and Saudi64 are extremely delusional people and hate on all their teams rivals i.e. Iran, Iraq etc. they never give proper credit! Just a bunch of yes-man and girls whose panties are in a bunch.

Also, Laith, Javad can score goals that the likes of Al-Qahtani and your other no-name players can dream of! He plays as a defensive midfielder yet has both an impressive scoring record for his country and for club.

And is the best player in Asia alongside Kewell, Park and Nakamura. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    What the.. what do I have to do with the frickin topic?

5. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    You have fans now :rolleyes:

6. Sahand

Sahand New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    You and Laith are made from the same cloth, so you have the prestige of being mentioned alongside him :). You were eventually going to stick your nose in this topic, so I feel comfortable clamping you down before you do.

7. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    If you have questions about an infarction, contact the mod who gave it to you, complaining in a thread, and expecting pity does not work.

8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    True, Laith and I usually own the likes of you. :p But I had no intention to enter the topic, Iranian players as individuals have way better achievements and clubs compared to our players, so theres nothing to say for me. But to find my name out of nowhere and without me posting its a bit weird, but I guess I've been causing too much pain to some people?

9. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Australia and Syria will play a two-legged series in October to determine Asia’s representative in the intercontinental playoff. Syria will “host” the first leg in Malaysia on Oct. 5 (the team hasn’t played in Syria in years due to the ongoing war in the country) before the series moves down under for the second leg on Oct. 10.

The winner will move to the intercontinental playoff against the CONCACAF representative. The series will be played between Nov. 6 and Nov. 14, with the CONCACAF team set to host the first leg before the AFC qualifier hosts the return match.

The series winner will be determined by aggregate goals. If the teams are tied following the second leg, the team with more away goals will move onto the World Cup. If both countries are tied on away goals, the series will be decided in extra time and, if necessary, penalties. Away goals will count in extra time.