Swedish Allsvenskan 2013 [R]

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by IFKgötet1, Jan 1, 2013.

1. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Thanks Afca_Mokum!

Elfsborg-Malmö 0-2
    Norrköping-Öster 1-1

A draw in Norrköping meaning that Öster keeps their survival hopes alive. But now they need BP to help them. BP needs to win away at Halmstad.

And let us congratulate The Sky-Blues to the Swedish Championship title. Impressive to decide it all away at Elfsborg. Now they can celebrate big time in their last league game of the season, at home to Syrianska. As a Gothenburg supporter it is a bit hurtful seing one of our biggest rivals snatch the title. But let´s be honest- MFF are definately worthy winners! They have played the most technically advanced and entertaining football and their roster is individually impressive. Let´s hope they can keep some of their best players in order to perform well in Europe to the coming season.

Grattis Himmelsblått!!!

2. AIK_Stockholm

AIK_Stockholm Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Stockholm
    Club:
    AIK Solna
    A reluctant gratulations to Malmö FF. The chart never lies, and they have deserved the gold medal.

I thought I would be more disappointed, but I really can't be mad at this point. I am proud of my AIK. Very, very proud.

And IFKgötet1: congrats on the third place! (yes, we will kick Helsingborg's ass on sunday, don't worry). Looks like the three biggest teams, from the three biggest cities, will be taking Swedish football to Europe next year!

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  3. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    The results for the league do give me hope for a better performance in Europe next season and if anyone can hold on to their players in the Winter window, it's these three sides.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  4. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Certainly a well deserved championship for Malmö.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  5. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    #780 IFKgötet1, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    I totally agree. I´m obviously biased but I too think that these 3 clubs in the long run could lead swedish clubfootball towards better results in Europe if they could more consistently keep their best players and also reach top positions in the league likewise consistantly. I would also include Djurgården in a top quartett. Historically Elfsborg and Helsingborg should be slightly in the backwaters just behind. Those two clubs have had a really good period recently. Norrköping should be able to be just as good as HIF and IFE too potentially. Will the medium largeclubs be able to keep up in the long run? I think it´s a matter of money as well. If the moneyfactor becomes more and more apparent I think the big clubs will be favoured by that and dominate more consequently.
    Here is the Elfsborg vs Malmö game. Really turbulent weather.

Thanks AIK_Stockholm. Yeas I hope you guys will win vs Helsingborg so that we can relax a bit more vs Norrköping because we are quite lousy right now with Hysén out injured as well. Congrats to the 2nd position AIK! Despite a turbulent season Gnaget still moves into 2nd position. A sign of immense strength.

6. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Elfsborg-Malmö

7. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I apologize for not being available to post on this board lately, but I want to give a big GRATTIS til Malmo for their 2013 title! Thank you for posting the info on the Malmo/Efsborg match which Malmo won in some bad bad weather (i hope the storm did not affect anyone here). No shame for AIK--they definately had a great season, solid all the way. I really thought AIK would grab the top spot in the end, but it went to Malmo, they definately had to earn this championship, looking over their shoulder all the way! I look forward to watching the Swedish entries in Europe!

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  8. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    [​IMG]

AIK-Helsingborg
    AIK have had a very turbulent season with the tragic events regarding Turina. They entered a new arena and had initial problems snatching the points there. It´s been a rollercoaster season for 2/3 of the season but their last 3rd have been fantastic and have managed to secure 2nd position despite all the bad luck hitting them. I think they will be able to produce a decent european campaign with this type of roster they posess. They can both play physically if needed or holding on to the ball and producing creativity up front. A well balanced side offensively and defensively.
    Helsingborg also having had their fair share of turbulance through the season. Internal conflicts within the squad haven´t excactly helped their cause. As opossed to AIK this club have gone the other way in sportive terms. They started of fantastically but have struggled all since they lost Lahlangu and Bedoya.
    AIK have secured 2nd position but still will want to finnish on a high in front of their fanatical supporters. Could that drive be enough to beat a side who could reach Europe if they win? This is an intruiging game......As an IFK supporter I dearly hope that AIK manages at least a draw here. Both 3,68 on HIF or 1,97 on the homeside are good worthwhile odds. A draw is not enough for HIF so maybe they´ll go for it. Could perhaps a doublechance like 12 be interesting. AIK have nothing to lose they also want to win......
    Åtvidaberg-Häcken
    Åtvidaberg producing an above par season by their standards. They are particularly tricky at home at their artificial turf. They seem to thrive especially meeting big teams at home. Häcken is a technically well equiped side and although they play at natural grass their playingstyle might just be well suited to this kind of turf actually. A slip up at home to Halmstad. But HBK had all to play for trying to fend of Öster in the bottom of the league.
    I expect this to be a fairly open game. ÅFF plays offensive at home. And Häcken are not at their best when playing a defensive style. They will also go forward a lot. A lot of North to South I can imagine here......
    Gefle-Elfsborg
    Gefle yet again manages to avoid relegation. Kudos to their coach Olsson. His strict defensive style has brought Gefle the needed structure tactically to snatch points enough to stay in the Top Flight. Smart tactics. Organised in the back, and 3(!) competent, physical offensive players up front scoring enough goals.
    Elfsborg´s season can only be seen as utterly dismal by all accounts. Neither are they producing a European spot, nor are they particularly doing well thus far in their Europa League games for most part. Must be frustrating since they do afterall posess a very competent roster if we look at individual potency of the players. Maybe though the offensive part of the roster is slightly stronger than the defensive part? They have let through too many goals to be able to stay with the best......
    Strictly looking at individual skillevel Elfsborg should always be able to win this type of game. Here neither side really have that much to play for except honour and positions. In my book such a decent odds on IFE will always be interesting. But it wouldn´t surprise me the slightest if they slip up again and Gefle at least get the draw or even win. Tricky game?
    Göteborg-Norrköping
    Göteborg have lost the momentum late on in the season. Dissapointing for their supporters. They were well within reach of the Championship during large proportions of the season. But maybe they are a bit one dimensional in their gameplan? They opt playing two fairly defensive central midfielders. Physically strong and wins a lot of 2nd balls. But there is no creativity from them. IFK is then left hoping for Lasse Vibe on the flank producing something. Or Söder and particularly Hysén up fron delivering the goods match out and match in. As soon as Hysén got injured late on IFK lost strength up front. The title slipped out of their hands. Basically Malmö were much more competent and had more tools in the box. IFK though compared to last couple of seasons have now produced much better results. They won the Swedish Cup. And they could now also secure 3rd spot......
    Norrköping is an underrated side it seems. Several of their players are hard working guys who will produce decent Allsvenskan class every game. Most of the time difficult to break down and with the competent crosser of balls, Smedberg-Dalence lurking around, no team goes safe. Kiese-Thelin and Nyman up front are enthusiastic. But maybe they lost a bit off cutting edge when top scorer Thorvaldsson left them!? A slightly dissapointing leagueplacing one would think. Should be able normally to a couple of places further up. Coach Andersson though has still done a good solid job during his stay at the club and generally brought organisational stability. And a well balanced roster throughout......
    Tobias Hysén is back for IFK! This could turn out to be a very significant factor! Without him IFK have been failing. IFK are very strong at home. The best homestats in the league. But potentially the sort of opponent that could destroy the party. Norrköping are no pushovers and with a bit of luck and having their best day will rattle an IFK side that haven´t delivered lately. But sure, Göteborg are highly motivated winning here since that would meen a 3rd place and European competition nex season........
    Halmstad-BP
    Halmstad have ended with a little fleury of points snatched. A wonderful win previously at the hands of Häcken awway from home boosted their moral and gave them the edge on Öster for the time being. HBK ar newcomers but historically should be able to hold a place in the Top Flight. A hardworking outfit. Nothing fancy but they certainly can be difficult to break down when it top shape. And up front their Icelandic player Baldvinson and Bohman can score important and decisive goals.
    BP also ending on a high. Several impressive and slightly surprising wins late on against on paper stronger opponents have given them a more favourable position in the lower parts of the standings.
    I favour Halmstad here since they play at home and will obviously be highly motivated. BP aren´t quite out of harms way? If they lose they would then facing a negative Play Off from what I can see. So motivation is certainly a factor also for the away side here evidently.
    Kalmar-Mjällby
    Kalmar producing a fine season no doubt. Having the chance grabbing 3rd position if both Göteborg and Helsingborg would slip up in this the last round. A well balanced side Kalmar, both in defence and offense. Thank their veteran manager Bergstrand for that achievement. He is leaving his long standing duties at the club. Well done!
    The same could be said concerning their opponents. A midget club producing wonders in the league by their standards. Never were there any doubt in them being able to stay in the league. Reminds a bit of Gefle in a way where they are fairly strong in organisation and at the same time have a few really underrated attackers up front scoring a certain number of needed goals.
    For me Kalmar are favourites though since they play at home and should be very motivated winning in order to try to snatch a 3rd place potentially, since both Göteborg and Helsingborg have fairly tricky opponents. A doable task no doubt although maybe the odds shown above is slightly, slightly low for my liking. Mjällby and Kalmar are clubs from the South Eastern corner and there could be a bit of a local rivalry in a way albeit no clearcut derby......
    Malmö-Syrianska
    Malmö impressively managed to do the job away at normally tricky Elfsborg. Champions of Sweden they are and a reluctant congrats from a Gothenburg supporter. A well deserved Championship from the best equipped team at the moment with several different dimensions in their game. They are both entertaining to watch and effective. They managed to keep star players such as Hamad and Jansson which I think was telling in the énd. A smart decision. In contrat to a team like Helsingborg who definately sold any chance of Gold when letting go off Bedoya and Mahlangu......
    Syrianska leaves us after a few seasons in Allsvenskan. They have done a great job concidering the small budget to their disposal.
    This game becomes more of a walk in the park type of game for the hosts. Eventhough the odds is set at around 1,28 it is actually worth a high stake bet?!
    Öster-Djurgården
    Öster have to dig deep now and it might not even be enough. They have themselves to blame for what looks like a very unfortunate situation in the bottom of the league. They can at best reach the Play Off place now. And that is only if Halmstad would lose at home to the worst away team in the league, BP.
    On the other side of the pitch they are to face a team that will play their socks out for the very popular managaer from Norway Högmo. Who is now leaving the club after his short but meteorically fanatstic stay at the club boosting their league placings from being a hittingbag to playing like a top side and statistically the best in-form side of the league together with Malmö and AIK.....
    stats: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/statistik/http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/statistik/

9. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here are the results from the 30th and final round

Halmstad–Brommapojkarna 2–2 (1–1)
    0–1 Gabriel Özkan (8), 1–1 Marcus Antonsson (38), 1–2 Mauricio Albornoz (87), 2–2 Marcus Antonsson (90).
    yellow cards, Halmstad: Fredrik Liverstam, Jesper Westerberg, Oliver Silverholt, Marcus Antonsson. Brommapojkarna: Gabriel Özkan, Jesper Karlström, Pontus Segerström.
    referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    attendance: 6 157.
    Halmstad (4–4–2): Stojan Lukic – Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam (Peter Nyström 87), Rickard Magyar, Oliver Silverholt – Stefan Selakovic (Kristinn Steindorsson 53), Andreas Landgren, Kristoffer Fagercrantz, Johan Blomberg (Simon Silverholt 78) – Mikael Boman, Marcus Antonsson.
    Brommapojkarna (4–3–3): Ivo Vazgec – Tim Björkström, Pontus Segerström, Jacob Une Larsson, Panajotis Dimitriadis – Jesper Karlström, Mauricio Albornoz, Serge–Junior Martinsson Ngouali – Gabriel Özkan (Nicklas Bärkroth 46), Gustav Sandberg Magnusson, Pontus Åsbrink (Stefano Vecchia Holmquist 81, Fredric Jonsson 90).

Malmö FF–Syrianska FC 3–1 (3–0)
    1–0 Guillermo Molins (12), 2–0 Magnus Eriksson (15), 3–0 Markus Halsti (19), 3–1 Suleyman Sleyman (87).
    sending off, Malmö FF: Guillermo Molins.
    yellow cards, Syrianska FC: Igor Santos Koppe, Mattias Mete
    referee: Tobias Mattsson, Karlstad.
    attendance: 23 758
    Malmö FF (4–4–2): Johan Dahlin (Robin Olsen 46) – Miiko Albornoz, Pontus Jansson, Filip Helander, Ricardinho – Jiloan Hamad, Erik Friberg (Emil Forsberg 65), Markus Halsti, Simon Thern (Daniel Andersson 84) – Magnus Eriksson, Guillermo Molins.
    Syrianska FC (4–2–3–1): Dejan Garaca – Isa Demier, Haris Skenderovic, Suleyman Sleyman, Gabriel Somi – Gerlem Willian de Jesus[​IMG] Almeida (Dinko Felic 36), Igor Santos Koppe (Louay Chanko 50) – Kevin Bisse (Besim Kunic 64), Anders Bååth, Sebastian Rajalakso – Mattias Mete.

Öster–Djurgården 1–1 (1–0)
    1–0 Pablo Pinones Arce (9), 1–1 Erton Fehzullahu (62).
    referee: Andreas Ekberg, Lund.
    attendance: 3 847
    yellow cards, Öster: Mario Vasilj, Alhaji Gero, Alexander Henningsson.
    Öster (4–4–2): Joakim Wulff – Stefan Karlsson, Månz Karlsson, Mario Vasilj, Patrik Bojent (Freddy Söderberg 82) – Kenny Pavey (Denis Velic 82), Josef Elvby, Johan Persson, Vlado Zlojutro (Alexander Henningsson 65) – Alhaji Gero, Pablo Pinones Arce.
    Djurgården (4–4–2): Kenneth Höie – Petter Gustafsson, Daniel Amartey, Emil Bergström, Vytautas Andriuskevicius – Martin Broberg, Andreas Johansson (Yussif Chibsah 59), Simon Tibbling, Erton Fejzullahu – Aleksandar Prijovic (Haris Radetinac 82), Amadou Jawo (Tim Söderström 79).

Halmstad–Brommapojkarna 2–2 (1–1)
    0–1 Gabriel Özkan (8), 1–1 Marcus Antonsson (38), 1–2 Mauricio Albornoz (87), 2–2 Marcus Antonsson (90).
    yellow cards, Halmstad: Fredrik Liverstam, Jesper Westerberg, Oliver Silverholt, Marcus Antonsson. Brommapojkarna: Gabriel Özkan, Jesper Karlström, Pontus Segerström.
    referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    attendance: 6 157.
    Halmstad (4–4–2): Stojan Lukic – Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam (Peter Nyström 87), Rickard Magyar, Oliver Silverholt – Stefan Selakovic (Kristinn Steindorsson 53), Andreas Landgren, Kristoffer Fagercrantz, Johan Blomberg (Simon Silverholt 78) – Mikael Boman, Marcus Antonsson.
    Brommapojkarna (4–3–3): Ivo Vazgec – Tim Björkström, Pontus Segerström, Jacob Une Larsson, Panajotis Dimitriadis – Jesper Karlström, Mauricio Albornoz, Serge–Junior Martinsson Ngouali – Gabriel Özkan (Nicklas Bärkroth 46), Gustav Sandberg Magnusson, Pontus Åsbrink (Stefano Vecchia Holmquist 81, Fredric Jonsson 90).

IFK Göteborg–IFK Norrköping 2–0 (0–0)
    1–0 Darijan Bojanic (54), 2–0 Lasse Vibe[​IMG] (71).
    referee: Martin Hansson, Holmsjö.
    attendance: 10 119.
    IFK Göteborg (4–4–2): John Alvbåge – Emil Salomonsson, Mattias Bjärsmyr, Kjetil Waehler, Adam Johansson – Lasse Vibe[​IMG] (Hannes Stiller 76), Philip Haglund, Pontus Farnerud (Logi Valgardsson 90), Sam Larsson – Robin Söder, Tobias Hysén (Darijan Bojanic 37).
    IFK Norrköping (4–4–2): David Mitov Nilsson – Nikola Tkalcic (Bobbie Friberg Da Cruz 46), Morten Skjönsberg, Marcus Falk Olander, Mathias Florén – Christopher[​IMG] Telo (Rawez Lawan 74), Alexander Fransson (David Boo Wiklander 79), Lars Christian Krogh Gerson, Christoffer Meneses – Christoffer Nyman, Isaac Thelin.

Kalmar FF–Mjällby 2–1 (2–1)
    0–1 Pär Ericsson (5), 1–1 David Elm (26), 2–1 Tobias Eriksson (38 str).
    yellow cards, Kalmar FF: Melker Hallberg. Mjällby: Robin Strömberg.
    referee: Bojan Pandzic, Hisings Backa.
    attendance: 7 463.
    Kalmar FF (4–2–3–1): Lars Cramer – Mats Solheim, Nenad Djordjevic, Markus Thorbjörnsson, Emin Nouri – Henrik Rydström (Ismael Silva Lima 79), Melker Hallberg (Erik Israelsson 80) – Tobias Eriksson, Jonathan McDonald, Jonathan Ring (Bjørnar Holmvik 73) – David Elm.
    Mjällby (4–4–2): Mattias Asper – Mahmut Özen, Daniel Ivanovski, Gbenga Arokoyo, Anton Dahlström – Mattias Håkansson, Andreas Blomqvist, Marcus[​IMG] Ekenberg (Robin Cederberg 66), Simon Nilsson (André Reinholdsson 78) – Robin Strömberg (Jesper Gustavsson 70), Pär Ericsson.

Åtvidaberg–Häcken 2–2 (0–0)
    1–0 Kristian Bergström (50), 1–1 René Makondele (56), 2–1 John Owoeri (59), 2–2 Björn Anklev (87)
    yellow cards, Häcken: Oscar Lewicki, Leonard Zuta, Björn Anklev.
    referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Helsingborg.
    attendance: 3 106.
    Åtvidaberg (4–4–2): Henrik Gustavsson – Andreas Dahlén, Erik Moberg, Alberis da Silva, Anton Tinnerholm – Kristian Bergström, Daniel Sjölund, Mohammed Abubakari, Martin Christensen (Imad Zatara 57) – John Owoeri (Joel Rajalakso 73), Oscar Möller (Allan Arenfeldt Olesen 84).
    Häcken (4–3–3): Christoffer Källqvist – Leonard Zuta, Mohammed Ali Khan, Simon Sandberg, David Frölund (Mikolaj Lebedynski 83) – Oscar Lewicki (Dioh Williams 66), Martin Ericsson, Dominic Chatto (Simon Gustafsson 58) – Rene Makondele, Moestafa El Kabir, Björn Anklev.

Gefle–Elfsborg 0–2 (0–1)
    0–1 Anton Lans (20), 0–2 Marcus Rohdén (63).
    yellow cards, Gefle: Elfsborg: Anton Lans.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 2 527.
    Gefle (4–4–2): Mattias Hugosson – Jonas Olsson (Mikael Dahlberg 46), Pär Asp (Daniel Bernhardsson 37), Olof Mård, Jens Portin – Simon Lundevall, Alexander Faltsetas, Marcus Hansson, Jonas Lantto – Jakob Orlov (Emil Bellander 86), Johan Oremo.
    Elfsborg (4–2–3–1): Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard – Johan Larsson, Daniel Mobaeck, Anton Lans, Stefan Larsson – Anders Svensson, Adam Lundqvist – Lasse Nilsson, Marcus Rohdén, Mikkel Beckmann (Andreas Klarström 85) – Mohamed Bangura (Simon Hedlund 23).

The results gives us the clubs reaching European competition for next season:

Champions Malmö
    Runners up AIK Stockholm
    3rd Gothenburg

Play off Halmstad
    Direct relegation Östers and Syrianska
    15th and 16th respectively.

Halmstad will meet Sundsvall number 3 in Superettan. A replay of the Play Offs last season. Same teams.

Promoted to Allsvenskan and a öate congrats to SoccerMIGermany´s Örebro Sk and huge surprise club Falkenberg. A tiny West Coast club.

Thanks guys. It´s been another exciting Allsvenskan season.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/statistik/http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/statistik/

10. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    I forgot the stats from Stockholm

AIK–Helsingborg 2–1 (2–0)
    1–0 Kennedy Igboanaike (10), 2–0 Robin Quiason (36), 2–1 Imad Khalili (90).
    yellow cards, AIK: Ibrahim Moro, Nils–Eric[​IMG] Johansson. Helsingborg: David Accam, Peter Larsson, Arnor Smarason.
    referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    attendance: 20 068.
    AIK (4–4–2): Kyriakos Stamatopolous – Martin Lorentzon (Ebenezer Ofori 76), Niklas Backman, Per Karlsson (Alexander Milosevic 36), Nils–Eric Johansson – Martin Kayongo–Mutumba, Celso Borges, Ibrahim Moro, Nabil Bahoui – Robin Quiason (Henok Goitom 77), Kennedy Igboanaike.
    Helsingborg (4–4–2): Pär Hansson – Emil Krafth, Peter Larsson, Erlend Hanstveit, Jere Uronen – Mattias Lindström (Gustav Jarl 78), Ardian Gashi, Daniel Nordmark (Emmanuel[​IMG] Boateng 62), David Accam (Alvaro Santos 57) – Imad Khalili, Arnor Smarason.

triplet1 repped this.
  11. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Highlights Göteborg vs Norrköping

12. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Thanks, IFKgötet. Good to be back on the Allsvenskan page again after a year in the lower league and congrats to IFK on getting back to the top of the table.

Big congratulations to Falkenbergs on an amazing season and welcome to the Allsvenskan. Hope that the next season helps you to grow as a side whatever the outcome.

Halmstad v. Sundsvall, hard to call, though my gut tells me that Halmstad may well manage to stay up and Sundsvall should be in the top two of the Superettan next season and qualify directly. And I'll say it right now...if Hammarby does not win the Superettan next time around it will surprise me. I think they are ready to put their struggles behind and make it back up where they belong.

Also, congrats to DIF on finishing strong after a truly dismal start to the season. Well done.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  13. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    I'm going to be putting together some highlights videos from this season in Superettan during this week. Starting out here is three key players that played a big part in Falkenberg winning the league:

I also put together some of the best goals from the Superettan season:

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  14. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Great job iamalfred!

I'v watched Falkenberg a few games and forward Sköld and left wing player Eliasson have impressed me a lot. I think both would do well in Allsvenskan!

15. UFF DA

UFF DA Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    Djurgardens IF
    Is Halmstad v. Sundsvall next Saturday?

16. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe the playoff dates are 6 Nov @ Sundsvall and 10 Nov @ Halmstad. (I am hoping Sundsvall advances, but it is a tough bet to place on who will win).

I have to say the most hardworking club to watch in 2013 was the the club who represents the hard working blue collar folks: AIK. They did not let anything get them down and I really thought they would win it all. I also enjoyed following little Atvidaberg, they have an interesting history and it does not matter how big the club they play they never are intimidated and they never roll over. DIF was also a club to be dealt with--particularly at the end of the season--and had a say in the final standings. DIF will definately be a force in 2014, in my opinion.

I am happy to see Falkenberg move up in 2014, it is too bad that Hammarby is not up also. AIK, DIF, Hammarby, and even BP, would make for a great season of football in Stockholm in 2014.

IFKgotet, a big TAK for your input on this board. I really enjoyed reading your weekly updates and your knowledge of Swedish football is obvious. Although my favorite Swedish side Kalmar did not win it all they did have an interesting season and I look forward to seeing them win EVERYTHING in 2014.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  17. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    I'm so happy to see the enthusiasm you guys are showing for the Allsvenskan(and 2nd tier as well)! Already looking forward to next season. Good luck Halmstad and Sundsvall first though.

Here is AIK vs Helsingborg

triplet1 repped this.
  18. triplet1

triplet1 BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2006
    I thank you all for a very exciting season. What a great introduction to the Allsvenskan. I'll see you all here next season.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  19. AIK_Stockholm

AIK_Stockholm Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Stockholm
    Club:
    AIK Solna
    Thank you everyone for this season!

I went to see the AIK - HeIF game this sunday, and it was quite nice. Well-played and good spirit on the terraces. We were all hoping for Kennedy Igboananike to win the shooting league, but it was snatched by HeIF player Imad Khalili. Kennedy will share second place with IFK Göteborg Captain Tobias Hysén, who regrettably missed the finishing matches of the season due to injury.

Fittingly enough, Ivan Turina won the keeper-league 2013 with the highest save percentage of all the keepers. Keep in mind that this was during first five games of the season, when AIK wasn't playing very well. Imagine his percentage if he had still been around. Such an astonishing player! You will be dearly missed, Ivan.

Looking forward to playing in Europe next year, together with the other two giants of Allsvenskan: Malmö FF and IFK Göteborg.

Cheers!

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  20. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Malmö vs SFC

21. iamalfred

iamalfred Member+

Aug 15, 2010
    Here's three more:

I still can't believe that Hammarby didn't sign Altemark Vanneryr last winter when he was available on a free transfer. Even though he will probably never make it in Allsvenskan there's so many easy "free" goals to be had by having a guy like that in your starting eleven at the Superettan level. They showed some better decisionmaking today though in signing Nanne Bergstrand as their new manager.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  22. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Play off, 1st game

Gif Sundsvall–Halmstad 1–1 (1–0)

första matchen
    1–0 Daniel Sliper (2), 1–1 Gudjon Baldvinsson (57).
    yellow cards, Gif Sundsvall: Jon Gudni Fjoluson.
    referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 3 097.
    Gif Sundsvall (4–4–2): Tommy Naurin – Marcus[​IMG] Danielsson, Stefan Ålander, Jon Gudni Fjoluson, Dennis Olsson (Robin Lundström 82) – Simon Helg, Nicklas Maripuu, Kevin Walker, Daniel Sliper (Pa Amat Dibba 67) – Johan Eklund, Adam Chennoufi (Robbin Sellin 78).
    Halmstad (4–4–2): Stojan Lukic – Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam, Richard Magyar, Oliver[​IMG] Silverholt – Kristinn Steindorsson, Andreas Landgren, Kristoffer Fagercrantz, Johan Blomberg – Gudjon Baldvinsson (Marcus Antonsson 78), Mikael Boman.

Baldvinsson´s equalizer may prove vital in the end. Returnleg in Halmstad. HBK favourites to go through one would think!?

23. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I believe Halmstad has to be the favorite and that the quality of their most recent competition will be a deciding factor in the final outcome. Sundsvall has played well this year, but have faltered enough times against lesser competition. Getting one back against Sundsvall has to have convinced Halmstad that the spot is their to lose and that they have already beaten better sides this season.

24. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Play Off 2nd leg

Halmstad–Gif Sundsvall 2–1 (0–1)
    0–1 Pa Dibba (12), 1–1 Mikael Boman (53), 2–1 Mikael Boman (57).
    referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    attendance: 5 135.
    Halmstad (4–4–2): Stojan Lukic – Jesper Westerberg, Fredrik Liverstam, Richard Magyar, Oliver[​IMG] Silverholt – Johan Blomberg, Andreas Landgren, Kristoffer Fagercrantz, Kristinn Steindorsson (Viktor Ljung 78) – Gudjon Baldvinsson (Marcus Antonsson 65), Mikael Boman (Peter Nyström 86).
    Gif Sundsvall (4–4–2): Tommy Naurin – Robin Lundström (Eric[​IMG] Larsson 72), Stefan Ålander, Jon Gudni Fjoluson, Marcus Danielsson – Simon Helg (Daniel Sliper 76), Kevin Walker, Nicklas Maripuu, Adam Chennoufi (Robbin Sellin 77) – Pa Amat Dibba, Johan Eklund

Just like Soccer MIGermany predicted Halmstad made it through in the end to stay in the Allsvenskan. Sundsvall really gave them decent resistance. In fact Giffarna had the lead after the first half and Halmstad certainly felt the pressure. But HBK´s Bohman made it 1-1. Just before that Sundsvall had the one on one chance on goal but Lukic made a great save. Instead the game was decided when the same scorer Bohman makes it 2-1. And looking at the 2 games it wasn´t undeserved in the end. HBK had slightly more strength in their roster. Sundsvall will surely be regrouping to be one of the main contenders tp reach Allsvenskan next season in competition with Öster, Hammarby and a few other sides.....

Halmstad stays in Allsvenskan. But this is a warning-sign. I think this club needs to build a new arena sooner or later long-term and make some changes to their squad short-term....

SoccerMIGermany repped this.
  25. D.Zorro

D.Zorro New Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Impressive