Swedish Allsvenskan 2009

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by ifkgötet, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    third Round fixtures:

Halmstad- Brommapojkarna - Halmstad big favourites. 1
    Häcken-IFK Göteborg - IFK Göteborg favourites in a derby. x2
    Djurgården-Gefle - Djurgården should win. 1
    AIK-Malmö FF - Biggest match in the third round. 1x2
    Örgryte-Örebro - Difficult forsee the result. 1x2
    Helsingborg-Hammarby - Interesting game. Helsingborg favourites.
    1x
    Trelleborgs ff-GAIS - Rather evenly matched? TFF good defense.
    1x2
    IF Elfsborg-Kalmar - Also interesting. Either draw or IFE win.
    1x

2. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
  3. Ivan Balakhonov

Ivan Balakhonov New Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Häcken vs. Göteborg is the most interesting matchup for me. It´s obvious that IFK is the favourite but I doubt they'll come close to their achievement of previous game versus Djurgården. My prediction is 0-2.

Hope I'll get a chance to watch AIK - Malmö. Definetely the biggest game of Day 3. My pick is 1-1.

Helsingborg - Hammarby. Yes, Helsingborg are favourites, but in the first round Hammarby played very succesfully on the road versus Elfsborg, which means enough to my mind. My pick is 1-0 but I want to prove myself wrong :)

4. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    I think you are just spot on Ivan. You´re betting looks good and realistic, indeed. :) You are learning fast...
    All AIK-matches are being streamed, so you won´t have problems finding brodcasts live on the internet.
    Unfortunately for you Hammarby surprisingly lost to Gefle, who normally shouldn´t pick up points at Söderstadion. But in the last couple of years Gefle have proven to be a difficult team to break down, especially on their home-ground. Hammarby and Djurgarden are somewhat weaker than normal this year according to most experts. We´ll just have to see. Hammarby have a first-eleven squad with very good players, but their whole squad is somewhat thin. If I were a Hammarby-supporter I would like to see them buy Kennedy from Ajax. He is an icon there in southern Stockholm and there were talk earlier that he might return. They have to wait until the transfer-market opens in the summer...Unfortunately, Ivan, I forsee Hammarby being a middle league-team this year, if they don´t start winning at home, where they usually are strong. Helsingborg with Henrik Larsson is not an easy task away at Olympia.
    Yes, indeed I think a draw between AIK and Malmö is very likely. To big clubs fighting it out. Malmö with their win at their new arena have a boosted moral. Just like AIK, who also have two straight wins. They defeated Kalmar away in their last match. Very impressive indeed. Historically they should win there but in later years Kalmar have been strong. (Ivan, I hope you will find that Malmö-ÖIS-game. Great crowd.)
    Häcken is the 4th team in Göteborg. A tiny club, who even if it is a derby, I would be surprised if they even draw. I hope they get relegated, with such an awful football-ground and crowd. It is enough with three Göteborg-clubs, GAIS,ÖIS and IFK.
    A very interesting game is also Elfsborg against Kalmar. I hope Elfsborg wins, because they play very attractive football. But Kalmar are tricky.
    Djurgården plays at home today against Gefle. I would be surprised if Djurgården won´t win. Their supporters now expect their team to revenge themselves from the humiliation in Gothenburg. A draw would not be popular. And a loss would aggrevate the already irritaded supporters.

5. Ivan Balakhonov

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Speaking about football ground and Häcken. Today I've watched Brommapojkarna - Häcken and want to say that the field was in a very bad shape. The quality of game was damaged due to that and this clash of two mediocre teams turned into a boring event. After this game I understood that Häcken is one of those teams to relegate probably this season. They've shown nothing.

Today I've finally looked through all the results of Round 1 and Round 2. Yes, Hammarby dissapointed me. Maybe tomorrow they will try to prove their fans that they are capable of something serious.

And question about Örgryte... Are they really so weak? First two games were a complete disaster for this squad.

6. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Yes, it is quite bad for the Allsvenskan to have BP and Häcken in the league. Next year the Swedish Football Association will toughen up regulations for these kind teams with awfull arenas (or what we shall call them). These teams both are known for rasing good youngsters. And that is what makes it possible for these tiny teams to reach the highest league every now and then. They then sell these talents and earn small money. BP is a small Stockholm club who normally should have problems staying in the second league. The same goes for Häcken. There are teams like f.ex IFK Norrköping (building new arena), playing in the second league who hopefully will reach the highest league. Unfortunately they lost their first game.
    Wether one likes it or not it is important that the big clubs goes well, if attendance is to be reosanably good. In coming years arenas will be built in, Halmstad, Southern Stockhol (Hammarby), Djurgården, Solna (AIK), Gefle, Kalmar, and probably Trelleborg. Plus a rebuilt Olympia in Helsingborg. New arenas have recently been built in Göteborg and Malmö. Elfsborgs is rather new as well. Wait a couple of years and the attendance numbers will rise to much higher levels. By then, long gone are the days when we saw Häcken and BP.....
    About Hammarby. They won the league once, in 2001. Their fans have a complete different approach towards success than their brothers AIK and Djurgården. They chant for their team no matter what. AIK and DIF-supporters generally demand wins in every game. But Hammarby will soon get a new stadium (new söderstadium), holding a capacity of 30 000. The club has enormous potential with their location in South Stockholm.
    If they can manage to disturb the very strong attack of Helsingborg (Henrik Larsson), and with vocal away-support, they could actually win with a bit of luck. I suspect we´ll see a lot of goals. Both teams plays attacking football.
    About Örgryte. Well, it is all about these players, and they are all attack-minded: Alvaro Santos, Markus Allbäck and Pavel Zavadil. But where is their defence?! Well their new goalie is a loan from Copenhagen. He should be decent. David Leinar and Allessandro Da Silva Perreira are good talented in the defence, but they must improve now. Källander is an icon in midfield but he´s 40 yrs. and has seen his best days on the pitch. Örgryte are newly promoted from second div., but historically they should play in Allsvenskan. They are propably, if you look at the number of members, third club in Göteborg. Mind you they have won 12,14 times the championship. The first gold they took in 1896:eek:. So in that aspect they are bigger than GAIS. But their fans are not as vocal as the gais-fans. Off coarse IFK is the largest club in that city.
    Örebro are a tough opponent, as they now lost their two first games. The first one against Djurgården, where they played decent and deserved one point. Then they lost at home against Elfsborg. A game Örebro controlled almost the whole game but in the end a goal slipped through and Elfsborg won very undeservably. So difficult situation for Örgryte indeed. It´s a rather rich club with strong sponsors. I think they undestand that they must buy some better defensmen.:(

7. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Here are some scenes from Malmö vs. Örgryte:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw3C7PuFHsU&feature=related"]YouTube - MFF-Örgryte, mäktigt![/ame]

8. Ivan Balakhonov

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And again - thank you for such an extensive and interesting guide. Now I know a lot more about Swedish football than before.

Hopefully the situation will change for the better. I guess it is the same Markus Allbäck who was playing for the national team for years? I remember him also playing for Hansa Rostock 4 or 5 years ago. He's a decent striker and I believe he's one of the stars in Allsvenskan.

Yes I have seen this. If I were a referee I would've whistled the offside. Even despite of the fact that the last touch was made by Örebro defender. Tough call and I understand the dissapointment of local fans.

9. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The third round of the swedish Allsvenskan come under way with three matches today. And surprising results are coming in as we see below:

Häcken-IFK Göteborg 4-1 (1–0)
    1–0 Paolo de Oliviera (45), 2–0 Josef Karlsson (52), Mathias Ranégie (69), 4–0 Mathias Ranégie (83), 4–1 Tobias Hysén (88).
    Yellow cards, Häcken: Dominic Chatto, Janne Saarinen, Paolo de Oliviera, Erik Friberg. IFK Göteborg: Erik Lund.
    Referee: Åke Andreasson, Stenungsund.
    Attendance: 5 136.
    Häcken (4–5–1): Christoffer Källqvist – Johan Lind, Tom Söderberg, Mattias Östberg, David Frölund – Jonas Henriksson, Dominic Chatto (Daniel Forsell 85), Josef Karlsson, Janne Saarinen (Peter Nyström 77), Erik Friberg – Paulo de Oliviera (Mathias Ranégie 68).
    IFK Göteborg (4–3–3): Kim Christensen – Erik Lund, Mattias Bjärsmyr, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Adam Johansson – Gustav Svensson (Jakob Johansson 74), Pontus Wernbloom (Tobias Sana 74), Sebastian Eriksson – Stefan Selakovic (Niklas Bärkroth 62), Robin Söder, Tobias Hysén.

Halmstad-Brommapojkarna 0-1 (0–0)
    0–1 Joakim Runnemo (66).
    Yellow cards, Halmstad: Andreas Johansson. Brommapojkarna: Philip Haglund, Markus Karlsson.
    Referee: Daniel Stålhammar, Landskrona.
    Attendance: 4 354.
    Halmstad (4–4–2): Magnus Bahne – Emil Salomonsson, Tomas Zvrigzdauskas, Tommy Jönsson, Christian Järdler – Alexander Prent (Tim Sparv 72), Ajsel Kujovic (Anselmo 64), Andreas Johansson, Michael Görlitz – Joe Sise (Anel Raskaj 64), Emir Kujovic.
    Brommapojkarna (4–5–1): Kristoffer Nordfeldt – Pär Asp, Richard Henriksson, Markus Karlsson, Kim Odelius – Miiko Albornoz (Imad Chhadeh 71), Philip Haglund (Mauricio Albornoz 81), Andreas Eriksson (Olof Guterstam 72), Gabriel Petrovic, Joakim Runnemo – Sinan Ayranci.

DIF - Gefle IF 0-0 (0-0)
    Date: 2009-04-15
    Liga: Allsvenskan
    Arena: Stockholms Stadion
    Attendance: 7283
    Referee: Michael Lerjéus

Starting Eleven in Djurgården
    Kebba Ceesay
    Mikael Dahlberg [​IMG]
    Petter Gustafsson
    Patrik Haginge
    Andrej Komac
    Toni Kuivasto
    Hrvoje Milic
    Johan Oremo
    Sebastian Rajalakso
    Daniel Sjölund
    Pa Dembo Touray

Changes in DIF:
    Sebastian Rajalakso ut, Boyd Mwila in (46)
    Christer Youssef ut, Hrvoje Milic in (74)

Häcken vs. IFK Göteborg : Humiliating result for IFK. Supporters are chocked after this result. Next game is at home against Örgryte on Monday. Revenge is on the map. Bad start for one of the bigger clubs in Sweden, in Allsvenskan. Surprising considering the 6-0 win against DIF. Well done Häcken we say.
    HBK vs. BP : For me also surprisin result. I expected Halmstad to win confortably. Another bad attendance number. Noone wants to see teams like BP and Häcken. Congratulation BP and Häcken. But it is not good for swedish Allsvenskan. This is a sign of weakness that big clubs with what should be better players can´t win or even take points from these clubs.
    And to add to that note we can witness the result coming in from Stockholm. The pride of the City-centre, DIF, drew to Gefle IF. GIF now have one win and two draws. Congratulations Gefle we say. I´m reading on footballforums. Fans are in chock. But after some further rounds played in the Allsvenskan I still expect som of the big guns beginning to take control. What is safe to say is that teams like IFK can´t afford too many miss-slips like the one we saw this evening.

The table thus far at:

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t3allre.aspx?p=152184&scr=table&ftid=19440

Is this the year for Helsingborg, AIK or Malmö FF or Elfsborg......?

10. Ivan Balakhonov

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I won't comment on the results until I watch some of the games. Hopefully, I'll find something today and tomorrow. Don't know whether it's good or bad, but the schedule is rather intense. Before summer break, the distance between rounds is 3-4 days.

11. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    According to the reports these were some of the worst matches played thus far. Propably not worth watching then,lol.
    Look out for tonights match between your Hammarby and Helsingborg. The matches today should normally be more interesting. F.ex Elfsborg-Kalmar, AIK-Malmö and Helsingborgs vs Hammarby. Might be close battles in all those games. The Allsvenskan has started off in a weird way, I have to say.

12. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Last matches in the third round:

Elfsborg-Kalmar FF 1-1 (0–0)
    1–0 Emir Bajrami (31), 1–1 Daniel Mendes (88).
    Yellow Cards, Elfsborg: Denni Avdic, Mathias Florén. Kalmar FF: Joachim Lantz.
    Referee: Stefan Johannesson, Stockholm.
    Attendance: 9 330.
    Elfsborg (4–5–1): Ante Covic – Johan Karlsson, Teddy Lucic, Anders Wikström (Martin Andersson 16), Mathias Florén – James Keene (Martin Ericsson 86), Anders Svensson, Daniel Mobaeck, Helgi Danielsson, Emir Bajrami (Joel Johansson 61) – Denni Avdic.
    Kalmar (4–5–1): Petter Wastå – Emin Nouri, Joachim Lantz, Marcus Lindberg, Stefan Larsson – Rasmus Elm, Henrik Rydström, David Elm, Lasse Johansson (Daniel Mendes 59), Lourival Assis (Daniel Sobralense 57) – Abiola Dauda (Tobias Eriksson 72).

The team from Borås, Elfsborg controlled much of the game and had more chances and had the better possesion-game. But a late equalizer by Mendes saved the day for Kalmar. IFE should have finnished the game off earlier. The game ends 1-1. Dissapointment for IFE with two draws at home.

Örgryte-Örebro 0-1 (0–1)
    0–1 Kim Olsen (28).
    Yellow Cards, Örebro: Nordin Gerzic, Michael Almebäck.
    Referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    attendance: 3 284.
    Örgryte (4–4–2): Nathan Coe – Robin Jonsson, Danny Ervik, David Leinar, Alessandro Perreira (Tommy von Brömsen 44) – Björn Anklev, Alexander Mellqvist, Magnus Källander (Markus Gustafsson 72), Pavel Zavadil – Alvaro Santos (Markus Anderberg 66), Marcus Allbäck.
    Örebro (4–3–3): John Alvbåge – Patrik Anttonen, Michael Almebäck, Magnus Wikström, Samuel Wowoah – Fredrik Nordback, Magnus Kihlberg, Nordin Gerzic (Samuel Ze Ndille 88) – Eric Bassombeng (Kristoffer Näfver 77), Kim Olsen (Emra Tahirovic 75), Roni Porokara.

A strong first 45 minutes by the visitors from Örebro, gave them their first three-pointer thus far in the third round of the Allsvenskan. They dominated the first half, but then in the second half, ÖIS came back somewhat and Alvaro had a shot hiting the goal-post. But it wasn´t to be. Another lame performance by ÖIS in front of a very dissapointing attendance-figure of just above 3000. The ÖIS defence is their big weakness no doubt. And their midfielders are not able to deliver balls up-front to the stars, Allbäck and Santos. Örebro at last a bit more effective. ÖSK, a side wich is very underestimated.

Helsingborg-Hammarby 1-0 (0–0)
    1–0 Christoffer Andersson (79).
    Yellow Cards, Helsingborg: Christoffer Andersson, Marcus Lantz. Hammarby: David Johansson.
    Referee: Markus Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    Attendance: 10 130.
    Helsingborg (4–4–2): Pär Hansson – Markus Holgersson, Marcus Nilsson, Joel Ekstrand, Christoffer Andersson – Erik Sundin (Fredrik Svanbäck 86), Andreas Landgren (Isaac Chansa 77), Marcus Lantz, René Makondele – Rasmus Jönsson, Henrik Larsson.
    Hammarby (4–4–2): Kristoffer Björklund – David Johansson (José Monteiro 84), Christian Traoré, Igor Armas, Emil Johansson – Maic Sema (Haris Laitinen 84), Louay Chanko, Mikkel Jensen, Fredrik Söderström – Sebastian Castro-Tello (Nathan Paulse 78), Charlie Davies.

Christoffer Andersson, scored directly from a corner. Wild protest from Hammarby, as they were convinced that it should have been disallowed through obstruction on the Hammarby goalie. Replays of the incident do indeed confirm this. Tough luck for Hammarby. Late goal in the 79th minute which shouln´t have been allowed. Hammarby were the better team in the first half. Helsingborg had some chances in the second through Makondele and Larsson. A draw would propably have been the more accurate result if one looks at the play at hand.

Trelleborgs FF-Gais 3-0 (1–0)
    1–0 Marcus Pode (6), 2–0 Andreas Drugge (49), 3–0 Kristian Haynes (89).
    Sent off, Gais: Tommy Lycén (88).
    Yellow Cards, Trelleborgs FF: Dennis Melander, Thommie Persson. Gais: Tommy Lycén, Jonas Lundén
    Referee: Håkan Jonasson, Helsingborg.
    Attendance: 2 320.
    Trelleborgs FF (4–4–2): Viktor Noring – Dennis Melander, Peter Abelsson, Rasmus Bengtsson, Mattias Nylund (Max Fuxberg 40) – Kristian Haynes, Thommie Persson, Magnus Andersson, Marcus Pode (Mattias Thylander 85) – Andreas Drugge, Fredrik Jensen (Joakim Sjöhage 68).
    Gais (4–5–1): Dime Jankulovski – Mikael Dahlgren (Gudmundur Gunnarsson 57), Richard Ekunde, Andreas Tobiasson, Jonas Lundén (Daniel Nicklasson 68) – Mattias Lindström, Johan Mårtensson, Wanderson, Richard Spong (Eyjolfur Hedinsson 74), Tommy Lycén – Pär Ericsson.

Another awfully tiny attendance. This time in Trelleborg. GAIS were slightly better in the first half but they failed to score. They continued to play decent up until Drugge scores 2-0 for the home-side. This sucked the last reserves of energy GAIS had and goal number three was waiting around the corner. Quite deservedly in the end though for Trelleborg from the deep South of Skåne.

AIK-Malmö FF 0-1 (0–0)
    0–1 Agon Mehmeti (74).
    Yellow Cards, AIK: Jorge Ortiz. Malmö FF: Edward Ofere, Daniel Larsson, Daniel Andersson.
    Referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    Attendance: 16 936.
    AIK (4–4–2): Daniel Örlund – Markus Jonsson, Per Karlsson (Walid Atta 79), Jos Hooiveld, Nils-Eric Johansson – Pierre Bengtsson (Yussuf Saleh 67), Jorge Ortiz, Daniel Tjernström, Martin Mutumba – Mikael Thorstensson (Saihou Jagne 79), Ivan Obolo.
    Malmö FF (4–4–2): Jonas Sandqvist – Ulrich Vinzents, Jimmy Dixon, Gabriel, Ricardinho – Guillermo Molins (Jimmy Durmaz 71), Daniel Anderson, Robert Åhman Persson, Daniel Larsson – Labinot Harbuzi (Jeffrey Aubynn 86), Edward Ofere (Agon Mehmeti 46).

For the second match in a row we see, Agon Mehmeti become the hero, for his Malmö-side. A crowd of 16936 sees Malmö being the slightly better team throughout the game. AIK didn´t show the same energy as in the Kalmar-game. Impressive stability by Malmö. Where will they end up in the series? AIK-fans expect as always their side to win at home. They wissled and buwed in the end of the game.

Two teams from Skåne leads the liga after a complete third round. One team, Helsingborg according to experts expected to be a top-side, the other one, a bashed team, before-hand, Malmö impressing to a larger extent than was expected. The new, young revitalized MFF, characterized by players like, Mehmeti, Harbuzi and Molins, have started off extremely confidently.

The Allsvenskan stands as follows on the link:

13. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Good match reports... btw regarding the attendance figures, is Allsvenskan not going to be downsized from next season ?, with fewer (poor) teams and then hopefully a bigger attendance at some of the games..

14. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg

Thank You, Ceres. From what I know at the moment there is no such desicion taken either by the federation nor the Swedish League-organization (Allsvenskan and Superettan) called SEF.
    The new boss for SEF, Bo Johansson says he wants to downsize it but this will be in a couple of years.
    Johansson emphezises the importance for the clubs to strengthen their economies and finances through more proffesional work, but he also wants to give them better tools in order to manage to achieve that. Attendance-numbers must go up and he now puts more and more pressure on the clubs to build new arenas or at least rebuild. From the next year onwards tougher measurements towards the clubs will be taken into force when it comes to the arena-standard. He also wants to give the crowds a better product. Tv-licences must also be discussed.
    Shortly put, through more professional work by all involved more revenue must be pumped into swedish top-football.
    Norway and Denmark are lightyears ahead at the moment.
    At least we see a couple of new arenas that have been built. Malmö will probably stay solid around the 20 000 mark wich is good by swedish standards. Maybe IFK Göteborg can also increase the figures. All the three Stockholm-clubs will get new arenas. This will off-coarse increase attendance in the Allsvenskan. A couple of other arenas will be built. But it will all take time.
    Yes, I hope Häcken and BP leaves the Allsvenskan. Häcken won against IFK 4-1. Extreme sign of weakness by swedish football. The pitch was terrible and didn´t suit Göteborg better passing-game. BP almost plays on a sand-pitch. Humiliating to see. Unfortunately they are now placed third after three round. Good for them, but not good for Allsvenskan. These are teams wich normally have problems keeping up with Superettan-teams.
    I´m definatly impressed by the SAS-liga in Denmark. We must look how they work and follow their example. Downsizing to fewer teams. Inceasing revenue and giving the crowds beter value for the money.

15. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Ps. I think the tight playing scedule is effecting the attendance-figures. Plus the fact that some bigger clubs likef.ex Djurgården are loosing points to small clubs like Gefle. They had like 7000 something in their last game wich is not really that impressive considering how many members and supporters they have and the fact that it´s a club situated in the city-centre of Stockholm. Allsvenskan is not yet a good product, unfortunatly. In the meantime let us watch how things are done in Norway and especially in Denmark.

Kind Regards Mårten

16. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Attendance-average for the Allsvenskan-teams thus far:

1. Malmö 23 347
    2. AIK 19407
    3. Göteborg 18 246
    4. Hammarby 12 251
    5. Helsingborg 11 625
    6. Elfsborg 10 552
    7. Örgryte 10 407
    8. Djurgården 9 462
    9. Örebro 9 185
    10. GAIS 7 422
    11. Kalmar 6042
    12. Halmstad 5 266
    13. Gefle 5 196
    14. Häcken 4171
    15. Trelleborg 2 717
    16. Brommap. 1 919

This shows clearly what Ceres mentions. Attendance-average would take a considerable leap upwards,indeed. Downsizing would obviously not favour smaller clubs like Gefle,Häcken,Trelleborg and BP. In fact the teams from Örebro upwards are decent crowd-drawing clubs....

17. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The 4th round in the Allsvenskan is coming up with the following fixtures:

Brommapojkarna-AIK

Newly promoted BP have started confidently, and won their last match against Halmstad away. Very impressive indeed. Not many thought before-hand that BP would had taken 7 points after 3 rounds. AIK are visiting them on the 20th and normally they should win comfortably. I think BP:s run of fortune is halting here. AIK have off coarse the much better players and thousands of AIK-fans are expected to the tiny Grimsta IP. They will come back strong after losing to Malmö at home. Not a disaster as MFF are a big rivaling club to AIK.My bet is x2 in this match.

Gefle-Elfsborg

Tricky match to forsee the result. Gefle have this year impressed also away from home. They managed a draw away to Djurgården. Elfsborg drew at home to Kalmar after they had controlled the game possesion-wise.Elfsborg are having problems scoring at the moment. But still my bet is x2 in this game.

GAIS-Häcken

A big up-set was achieved by Häcken in the third-round-fixture against IFK Göteborg. And they won easily as well. Impressive and surprising. GAIS played a decent game against Trelleborg away but TFF were more effective in front of goal. This is a small derby in Göteborg and it could end 1x2. GAIS are slight favourites but Häcken could up-set again. The bet is more like 1x here.

Malmö-Trelleborg

Malmö historically have huge problems with TFF. But I think with the new stadium and a vocal home-support Malmö normally should win. Agon Mehmeti slightly injured. Will he play? He has scored 3 goals in two games. Notable is also that former AIK-player Wilton Figueredo is in the MFF-squad. A fantastic signing and Malmö more and more is looking like a top-team this year. I still expect Malmö to win, but it is a Skåne-derby, so you never know. 1x is my bet here.

Kalmar-Halmstad

Two teams that have not really shown their real potential, wich is seen in their positions in the table. I expect both these teams to advance. Kalmar took one point in Borås, wich is a good result. Mendes scored for them. Halmstad can not be contempt with their match against tiny BP. Kalmar are now meeting a very tricky Halmstad. It is he west coast against the eastcoast. Tricky match to bet on,indeed. 1x, as Kalmar are playing at home. But Halmstad could potentially win, actually.

Örebro-Helsingborg

Örebro are difficult to meet at Behrn Arena. It is a club on the offense. Rebuilding their arena and an ever increasing crowd-attendance. Helsingborg are a potent side. Will HIF:s winning run take a stop here? This match can end 1x2. Tricky to see the outcome here. Interesting.

IFK Göteborg-Örgryte

A Gothenburg-derby. Big brother IFK meeting number 3 in the city. A derby can end in any way. It will propably be a tight affair. Or will it?! Örgryte wants to revenge themselves in front of their fans, after a disastrous start to the season. Their defence must improve or IFK will thrash them. That is if IFK shows more spirit then they did against the 4th club of Gothenburg,Häcken in the last round. A chocking loss. Many IFK-supporters says it is the worst performance in many,many years by a IFK-side. I would still be surprised if Göteborg can´t win this. 1x is my bet. If they lose. Say goodbye to the Championship.

Hammarby-Djurgården

We will witness a Stockholm-derby. This must be the highlight of the 4th round. Intresting fight between historically nr.3 and nr.2 in Stockholm. It is a high risk game for the police-force. Let us not hope for hooliganism here. DIF looks a bit weak thus far and Hammarby have at least played a bit better football lately than Djurgården. Hammarby to win?! 1x2 as I believe it is played at Råsunda? Difficult to find the winner. Hammarby in slightly better shape coming into this match.

18. Ivan Balakhonov

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Unfortunately I was not able to find any torrents, so had no chance to witness any action from Round 3.

I believe Helsingborg is a very lucky team, they didn't deserve this victory agains Hammarby. Maybe 'bajen' will capitalize in the key match versus Djurgården. The atmosphere on the stadium should be fantastic.

Brommapojkarna - AIK also attracts some attention. Will newcomers be able to continue the stretch of succesfull performances? I think they smell the blood and ready to give a fight. This team reminds me a bit German Hoffenheim.

Göteburg - Örgryte... I feel pity for visitors. Maybe they finally will earn at least a point? I seriously doubt it. I think they will lose and there will be a lot of goals in this match.

19. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Torrents are found on f.ex Piratebay and piratebits. All AIK-matches are found on streaming. I also believe Helsingborg-matches can be found on streaming every now and then. I will try to up-date if there are some options available.

Yes the atmosphere normally is very impressive in Stockholm-derbies, no doubt. Let us hope for streaming in this match. Torrents will be found, either one or two days later here for shure. Yes, your Hammarby wer very unlucky against HIF. I think they can win this one. I will be rooting for them, because I don´t like the cocky Djurgården-fans to be honest,lol.

AIK should win. Otherwise the weirdness of Allsvenskan 2009 continues hehe.

Göteborg vs. Örgryte. A tricky match for both. Interesting.18-19 000 expectant IFK-supporters will witness this match. 1x, maybe?

I really hope we´ll see Häcken and BP get relegated. It is not good for Allsvenskan. Unfortunately they have started well.

20. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The fourth round of the Allsvenskan has started with a couple of matches today:

Allsvenskan

Kalmar FF-Halmstad 0-1((0-1))

0-1 Anel Raskaj (7).
    Yellow Cards, Halmstad: Tim Sparv, Tomas Zvirgzdauskas. Kalmar FF: Rasmus Elm, David Elm.
    Referee: Markus Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    Attendance: 4 434.
    Kalmar (4-5-1): Petter Wastå - Emin Nouri, Marcus Lindberg, Mikael Eklund (Lasse Johansson 88), Stefan Larsson - Tobias Eriksson, Henrik Rydström, David Elm, Rasmus Elm, Lourival Assis (Abiola Dauda 46) - Daniel Mendes.
    Halmstad (4-5-1): Magnus Bahne - Emil Salomonsson, Tomas Zvirgzdauskas, Tommy Jönsson, Christian Järdler - Michael Görlitz (Mikael Rosén 80), Andreas Johansson, Tim Sparv, Anselmo Nascimento, Anel Raskaj (Ajsel Kujovic 87) - Joe Sise (Emir Kujovic 76).

At last for Halmstad, they produce some really impressive football. And with 62 percent ball-possesion in the first half they created scoring opportunities en mass. Anselmo assisted Young talented, Raskaj just inside the box, and he delivered. So the first half went to the visitors. In the second half HBK played a bit more counter-attacking football. Still threatening, but Kalmar changed their tactics and played with three attackers. Offensive wave after offensive wave they attacked HBK. But they couldn´t score. Kalmar have now played four games and only managed two points. Halmstad are maybe beginning a raid up-wards in the league?

Brommapojkarna-AIK 2-3((2-2))

1-0 Viktor Lundberg (2), 1-1 Olof Guterstam (8), 2-1 Imad Chhadeh (21), 2-2 Iván Obolo (31), 2-3 Saihou Jagne (90).
    Sending off, Brommapojkarna: Kim Odelius (90).
    Yellow Cards, Brommapojkarna: Markus Karlsson.
    Referee: Martin Hansson, Holmsjö.
    Attendance: 6 255.
    Brommapojkarna (4-5-1): Kristoffer Nordfeldt - Pär Asp, Richard Henriksson, Markus Karlsson, Kim Odelius - Miiko Albornoz (Dalil Benyahia 59), Philip Haglund, Andreas Eriksson (Gabriel Petrovic 37), Imad Chhadeh, Joakim Runnemo (Sinan Ayranci (74) - Olof Guterstam.
    AIK (4-4-2): Daniel Örlund - Markus Jonsson, Per Karlsson, Jos Hooiveld, Nils-Eric Johansson - Viktor Lundberg (Yussuf Saleh 72), Jorge Ortiz, Daniel Tjernström (Pierre Bengtsson 46), Martin Kayongo-Mutumba - Mikael Thorstensson (Saihou Jagne 59), Iván Obolo.

Already after one and a half minute young talent, Viktor Lundberg scores for his AIK, on a fantastic half-volley. Veteran Guterstam equelized quickly for BP. And 10 minutes later BP had turned the game around. 2-1 was scored by Imad Chaddeh from outside the box. The ball slipped in. But AIK showed class when Obolo scored on a mighty shot from far out. Nordfeldt in the BP-goal didn´t stand a chance. The second half wasn´t as productive, scoring-wise. But a goal was still to be scored, and it was the favourites who managed a late game-winner through Jagné. Obolo headed it down, and there stood the youngster to put it in. Approximately 4500 extatic AIK-fans jumped up and down behind the goal. It sounded as if it was an home-side scoring. No it was just Big Brother showing his athourity.

Malmö FF-Trelleborgs FF 1-1((1-1))

0-1 Kristian Haynes (3), 1-1 Daniel Larsson (45).
    Yellow Cards, Malmö: Robert Åhman Persson, Labinot Harbuzi. Trelleborgs FF: Mattias Thylander, Joakim Sjöhage.
    Referee: Martin Ingvarsson, Hässleholm.
    Attendance: 20 109.
    Malmö (4-4-2): Jonas Sandqvist - Ulrich Vinzents, Jimmy Dixon, Gabriel, Ricardinho - Guillermo Molins (Jimmu Durmaz 74), Daniel Andersson, Robert Åhman Persson, Daniel Larsson - Labinot Harbuzi, Agon Mehmeti (Wilton Figueiredo 65).
    Trelleborg (4-4-2): Viktor Noring - Dennis Melander, Peter Abelsson, Rasmus Bengtsson, Max Fuxberg - Mattias Thylander (Zoran Jovanovic 65), Kristian Haynes, Andreas Drugge, Marcus Pode - Fisnik Shala (Viktor Svensson 83), Joakim Sjöhage (Fredrik Jensen 76).

Malmö played uncharacteristicly tentetive at home against TFF. Haynes scored already after 3 minutes for the visitors. It all looked like it was going to be one of those frustrating games for the favourite and bigger club. Dennis Melander hit the post in the latter parts of the first half. Malmö FF counter-attacked a minute after that and Daniel Larsson could score despite being surrounded by three TFF-defenders. It was to be a draw between MFF and TFF. Not much to write about hapened in the second half as both teams seemed contempt with a point each. After 64 minutes into the game a big ovation was given to Figueiredo as he entered the pitch, substituting Mehmeti who has that hand-injury. It was his first game for his new club. Just above 20 000 went home in the sun fairly contempt, considering the historic difficulties Malmö have with the "farmer"-boys from Trelleborg.

Gais-Häcken 3-0((1-0))
    1-0 Wanderson do Carmo (45 str), 2-0 Pär Ericsson (49), 3-0 Wanderson do Carmo (86).
    Sending Off, Häcken: Janne Saarinen (81).
    Yellow Cards, Gais: Fredrik Lundgren. Häcken: Mattias Östberg, Mathias Ranégie.
    Referee: Daniel Stålhammar, Landskrona.
    Publik: 4 203.
    Gais (4-5-1): Dime Jankulovski - Jonas Lundén, Fredrik Lundgren, Richard Ekunde, Mikael Dahlgren - Mattias Lindström (Mervan Celik 88), Richard Spong, Johan Mårtensson, Wanderson do Carmo, Daniel Nicklasson (Eyjolfur Hédinsson 71) - Pär Ericsson (Gudjon Baldvinsson 78).
    Häcken (4-5-1): Christoffer Källqvist - Johan Lind (Erik Friberg 64), Mattias Östberg, Tom Söderberg, David Frölund - Jonas Henriksson, Dominic Chatto, Janne Saarinen, Paulinho (Vinicius Lopes Souto 77), Josef Karlsson - Mathias Ranégie.

An effective GAIS-side punished the visitors, 3-0.The brain behind the victory was Wanderson. He scored on the peanalty in the 45th minute and late in the 86th minute. Between those two goals he managed to assist Pär Ericsson in the 49th. GAIS came into the game with bad confidence and Häcken on the contrary were boosted. And Häcken actually started the better, as Ranégie hit the post early on. But late in the half Wanderson fell in the peanalty area. He scored. And with the early goal in the second half by Ericsson, Häcken didn´t manage to come back.

Gefle-Elfsborg 1-2((1-1))

1-0 Hans Berggren (20), 1-1 Mathias Florén (44), 1-2 Anders Svensson (90).
    Yellow Cards, Elfsborg: Johan Karlsson. Gefle: Andreas Dahlén.
    Referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.
    Attendance: 4 490.
    Gefle (4-4-2): Mattias Hugosson - Daniel Bernhardsson, Daniel Theorin, Omar Jawo, Andreas Dahlén - Jonatan Berg (Jonathan Hellström 61), Yannick Bapupa, Johannes Ericsson (Marcus Hansson 78), Jonas Lantto - Amadou Jawo, Hans Berggren (Alexander Gerndt 31).
    Elfsborg (4-5-1): Ante Covic - Johan Karlsson, Teddy Lucic, Martin Andersson, Mathias Florén - James Keene (Daniel Nordmark 76), Anders Svensson, Daniel Mobaeck, Helgi Danielsson, Emir Bajrami - Denni Avdic.

As we expected, it wasn´t going to be easy to open up the Gefle-defence. 36 years old veteran, Hans Berggren scored from an assist by Amadou Jawo. Luckily for Elfsborg, Florén found the netting in the 44th minute. As usual, Elfsborg controlled the possesion-game throughout, but to be fair to Gefle, IFE didn´t create that much in front of goal. But late,late in the game, in the 90th minute, Anders Svensson scored one of his patented freekicks, alá the World-cup against Argentina in 2002. It saved the day for the visitors. Many big clubs will lose points against this Gefle-team away, no doubt.

Tomorrow the remainding matches in the fourth round will be played.

On the link below we can witness the actions from todays Allsvenskan-games:

http://fotbollskanalen.se/

21. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Remainding matches in the fourth round of the Allsvenskan:

Hammarby - Djurgården 3-1 (1-1)
    Goals: 0-1 (12) Toni Kuivasto, 1-1 (30) Emil Johansson, 2-1 (66) Charlie Davies, 3-1 (81) Fredrik Söderström
    Yellow cards: HAM: Jensen, Paulse, Söderström, DIF: Haginge, Komac
    Referee: Stefan Johannesson
    Attendance: 16 238

Hammarby can breath a sigh of relief. The team has managed it´s first three-pointer of the season in the derby against Djurgården. But it was in fact Djurgården that took the lead through defender, Toni Kouvasto as the ball got flipped around in the peanalty-area. Then Hammarby should have been rewarded a goal as Pulse turned the ball into the cross-bar and then into the goal. But this was Hammarby´s evening and the pride of South Stockholm in the end managed to win 3-1 after goals by Emil Johansson, Charlie Davies and the veteran Fredrik Söderström.

IFK Göteborg - Örgryte 3-0 (2-0)
    Goals: 1-0 (14) Tobias Hysén, 2-0 (25) Stefan Selakovic, 3-0 (55) Ragnar Sigurdsson (peanalty)
    Referee: Jonas Eriksson
    Attendance: 17 683

Örgryte are not having a great deal of luck at the moment to say the least. They started of the better side and created a numerous number of scoring-opportunities. Both Allbäck and Gustafsson hit the post. But ÖIS were ineffective, and at the same time IFK weren´t. Tobias Hysén scored his fourth goal of the season and Selakovic made it 2-0, with a fantastic solo-effort. In the second half Söder fell in the ÖIS peanalty-area. It looked a bit dubious, indeed. Sigurdsson steped up and scored from eleven metres to the elation from their 17 000 fans inside Ullevi. And to make matters worse, Allbäck got injured as well. Propably he won´t be able to play for a couple of weeks.

Örebro SK - Helsingborgs IF 2-0 (0-0)
    Goals: 1-0 (60) Kim Olsen, 2-0 (90) Emra Tahirovic
    yellow cards: ÖSK: Wowoah, Nordback, HIF: Andersson, Makondele
    sending off HIF. Ekstrand
    referee: Sven-Martin Åkesson
    attendance: 8 158

The home-team, Ösk hit the goal-posts three times in the first half. All three times from captain Nordback. Young HIF-goalie Hansson also saved a peanalty in the latter stages of the half. Moments earlier Ekstrand in Helsingborg had been shown the red-card and HIF were forced to play with 10 men in the last 50 minutes of the game. After his missed peanalty in the first half, Kim Olsen got his revenge as goalie Hansson made a mistake. He scored in the 60th minute. Emra Tahirovic, the highly talented attacker for Örebro made it 2-0 in stoppage-time. Deserved victory for the home-side.

Some clips from these matches found at:

http://fotbollskanalen.se/

The table stands as follows:

The leading scorers in the swedish league at the moment:

4 mål : Tobias Hysén, IFK Göteborg.

3 mål : Wanderson do Carmo, Gais, Hans Berggren, Gefle, Agon Mehmeti, Malmö FF.

2 mål : Ivan Obolo, AIK, Joakim Runnemo, Brommapojkarna, Olof Guterstam, do, Pär Ericsson, Gais, Tommy Lycén, do, Mattias Lindström, do, Charlie Davies, Hammarby, Emil Johansson, do, Mathias Ranégie, Häcken, Stefan Selakovic, IFK Göteborg, Ragnar Sigurdsson, do, Kristian Haynes, Trelleborgs FF, Kim Olsen, Örebro.

22. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Allsvenskan, fifth round:

BK Häcken - Trelleborg 1-0 (0-0)
    goal: (78) Peter Nyström.
    yellow card, BKH: Dominic Chatto.
    referee: Martin Hansson.
    attendance: 1 284.

The heroic save by Victor Noring in the first half, looked to be the only intresting incident in the game at Rambergsvallen between Häcken and Trelleborg. But that was before Peter Nyström presented himself in the 74th minute. 3.40 minutes was all he needed to inflict Trelleborgs first loss of the season. The match wasn´t too pretty to watch. But on the other hand noone expected this fixture to be intruiging before-hand.

Elfsborg - Malmö FF 1-0 (1-0)
    goal:Mathias Florén
    yellow carde : Jimmy Dixon
    Referee: Jonas Eriksson
    attendance: 8595

Only 8595 people chose to see if Elfsborg could manage to take over the number 1 spot in the liga. Florén did not dissapoint them as he headed the ball into the goal from a corner. This was his second goal in his last two matches and his 6th in 162 allsvenskan-games. Guillermo Molins headed the ball in the post and also lobbed the ball onto the cross-bar. But it wasn´t to be for Malmö. They travelled home without earning any points. Not only are Elfsborg now leading the liga, they now also remain the only team that hasn´t yet lost in this years Allsvenkan. The newly bought player, Wilton Figueredo didn´t really deliver the goods either for Malmö. He was the guy who missed in his marking in connection with Elfsborgs goal.

23. Ivan Balakhonov

Apr 14, 2009
    Irkutsk, Russia
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm very glad that my boys Bajen finally got their first victory of the season. It seems that the match vs. Djurgården was very interesting. Hopefully the trend continues and I'll have something to cheer about soon.

Thanks for your reports, ifkgötet!

24. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The 5th round continues in the Allsvenskan:

Hammarby–IFK Göteborg 0–1 (0–0)
    0–1 Robin Söder (55).
    Yellow cards, Hammarby: Emil Johansson, Monday James, Nathan Paulse. IFK Göteborg: Pontus Wernbloom.
    Referee: Michael Lerjéus, Skövde.
    Attendance: 10 011.
    Hammarby (4–4–2): Kristoffer Björklund – José Monteiro (David Johansson 80), Monday James, Igor Armas, Emil Johansson – Sebastian Castro–Tello (Freddy Söderberg 80), Mikkel Jensen, Louay Chanko, Fredrik Söderström (Simon Helg 65) – Nathan Paulse, Charlie Davies.
    IFK Göteborg (4–5–1): Kim Christensen – Adam Johansson, Mattias Bjärsmyr, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Hjalmar Jonsson – Stefan Selakovic, Gustav Svensson, Sebastian Eriksson, Pontus Wernbloom, Robin Söder (Jakob Johansson 89) – Tobias Hysén.

The first half was dominated in all aspects by the visitors from the second city. After 55 minutes into the match,young IFK-attacker Söder scores a beauty from far out, standing still for Göteborg. In the second half the game became more and more physical and tough challenges were dealt. Louay Chanko had a post-shot reflected out by the goalie, Christensen. After 70 minutes the referee had to stop the game for some time as pyrotechnical stuff were thrown onto the pitch by the frustrated home-crowd. As the game came under way again Hysén managed to hit the post with a shot as he showed speed when he ran away from the Hammarbydefenders. The same Hysén then saved a clearcut goal-opportunity on the goal-line from a Nathan Paulse-shot in the dying moments of the game. A frustrated Stockholm-crowd of 10 000 went home dissapointed from Söderstadion. They are used to seeing their Bajen win at their fortress.

Örgryte–AIK 0–1 (0–1)
    0–1 Iván Óbolo (30).
    yellow cards, Örgryte: Robin Jonsson, David Leinar. AIK: Walid Atta, Jorge Ortiz, Pierre Bengtsson.
    referee: Åke Andreassson, Stenungsund.
    attendance: 3 540.
    Örgryte (4–5–1): Nathan Coe – Christofer Bengtsson, David Leinar, Dennis Jonsson (Christian Lindström 51), Robin Jonsson – Markus Gustafsson, Pavel Zavadil, Magnus Källander (Martin Dohlsten 79), Alexander Mellqvist, Alex Perreira – Markus Anderberg (Patrik Elmander 74).
    AIK (4–4–2): Daniel Örlund – Markus Jonsson, Walid Atta, Jos Hooiveld, Nils–Eric Johansson – Martin Kayongo Mutumba, Jorge Ortiz, Daniel Tjernström (Bojan Djordjic 87), Yussuf Saleh (Pierre Bengtsson 62) – Iván Óbolo, Mikael Thorstensson (Saihou Jagne 62).

AIK captured the first position in the league as they took a three-pointer in Gothenburg. Competent keeper Nathan Coe was slightly fooled by the curl of the ball. Ivan Obolo had majestically driven the ball forward and then released a thunder of a shot. Atta and Saleh started for the first time this year for AIK and Bojan Djordjic made his debute of the year as well. The AIK-coach, Stahre wanted some changes in his side and it worked out fine, allthough it acually was a tight affair and not a clear-cut win by AIK. ÖIS-manager Janne Carlsson thought his side deserved at least one point. But once again in all fairness, their effectiveness in front of goal is awfull. ÖIS will have to start to take some points very soon, or their stay in the highest division will be short-lived.

Örebro–Kalmar FF 2–1 (1–0)
    1–0 Eric Bassomberg (36), 2–0 Fredrik Nordback (56), 2–1 David Elm (63).
    yellow cards, Örebro: Eric Bassombeng, Fredrik Nordback, Michael Almebäck, Roni Porokara. Kalmar FF: Emin Nouri.
    referee: Daniel Stålhammar, Landskrona.
    attendance: 7 955.
    Örebro (4–3–3): John Alvbåge–Patrik Anttonen, Michael Almebäck, Magnus Wikström, Samuel Wowoah–Fredrik Nordback, Magnus Kihlberg, Nordin Gerzic (Per Johansson 82)–Eric Bassomberg (Tommy Wirtanen 67), Kim Olsen, Roni Porokara.
    Kalmar FF (4–5–1): Petter Wastå–Emin Nuori, Marcus Lindberg, Joachim Lantz, Stefan Larsson (Lasse Johansson 45)–Daniel Mendes (Jimmie Augustsson 81), Henrik Rydström, Rasmus Elm, Tobias Eriksson, Lourival Assis ( Leandro Rodrigues 81)–David Elm.

Another club in deep trouble at the moment are Kalmar. They went to visit a team in good form. Bassombeng scored for ÖSK after 36 minutes.He placed the ball beautifully high up to the right behind Petter Wastå. It was unstoppable. Nordback increased the scoring to 2-0 for ÖSK before the highly talented David Elm could reduce it to 1-2 for Kalmar. On the bench one could see a very tense and pressured Nanne Bergstrand, coach for Kalmar. His side hasn´t started the way they would have hoped for. They now have two draws and three losses and are placed second to last just above ÖIS.

Helsingborg - Halmstad 1-3 (1-0)

goal: 1-0 (28) Självmål, 1-1 (69) Anselmo, 1-2 (80) Joe Sise, 1-3 (91) Mikael Rosén
    yellow cards: HIF: Lantz, HBK: Anselmo, Görlitz
    referee: Stefan Johannesson
    attendance: 8 818

Helsingborg looked the part in the first half against their west-coast brothers from Halmstad and they created many scoring opportunities. Rasmus Jönsson was the instigator of two of those. But the first goal was to be an own-goal. Henrik Larsson curled the ball into the peanlty area and Makondele tried to steer it in, but Salomonsson got there first. Unluckily for him and HBK he turned it into his own goal. Some minutes into the second half HBK started to dominate the game and in the 69th minute Anselmo equalized. Ten minutes later Salomonsson got his revenge from the own goal and assisted Joe Sise to 2-1 for the visitors. Mikael Rosén made the end-result, 3-1. After managing one point in the first three games, Halmstad suddenly are starting to move up the ladder. Two wins in succession as two very competent teams have been conquered lately.

Gefle - Gais 0-0

yellow cards: GEF: Bapupa, GAIS: -
    referee: Martin Ingvarsson
    attendance: 3 508

Gefle have surprised many this season by being really strong away and weaker at home. They are still waiting for their first win at home as the score today was to be 0-0. Normally one would suspect that this result would reflect a rather boring and non-eventfull game. But, no. It was a game with a lot of scoring-chances at both ends. It was two rather equally strong teams that met, although GAIS had slightly more ball-possession. The game had a lot, but no goals. And yes, the passing-skill of these two teams aren´t the best in the Allsvenskan.

One match remains in the fifth round. The one between Djurgården and BP. DIF really needs to win. A disastrous start.

This is how it looks at the moment, in the series:

25. ifkgötet

ifkgötet Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Göteborg/Borås
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The last match in the fifth round has been played:

Djurgården - Brommapojkarna 0-2 (0-1)

goals: 0-1 (1) Joakim Runnemo, 0-2 (70) Philip Haglund.
    yellow cards, DIF: Kebba Ceesay. BP: Philip Haglund.
    referee: Håkan Jonasson.
    attendance: 9 115

During this week Djurgården continued their bad trend. First they lost against Hammarby. Today they lost against BP. Brommapojkarna got off to a good start as they scored already after 1 minute into the game. Haglund humiliated the much bigger club in the 70th minute,by scoring 2-0 on DIF. And what makes it all even worse is the fact that BP were better in most aspects. Possession-wise, the passing, movement, general skill-level and so on. This off coarse can´t be tolerated against tiny BP. Djurgården is definately hit by a major crisis. Something has to be done very quickly,indeed, or one of the bigger clubs in Sweden can say goodbye to a new Allsvenskan-contract. Yes we´re just five rounds into the season but the trend is terrible. DIF had a crisis-meating after the Hammarby-match. They decided to continue stubbornly with the 4-3-3-formation. BP are on the other hand a top-club at the moment in the Allsvenskan. Not many would had thought that before the season started.

The Allsvenskan-table: