Suramericano U-20 Thread

Discussion in 'Uruguay' started by celeste4life, Jan 8, 2011.

1. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Here is the Roster for the Tournament starting on January 16th. Our first game is against Argentina.

Arqueros: Alexander Jhonny Da Silva (Tacuarembó), Salvador Ichazo (Danubio).

Defensas: Ramón Gines Arias (Defensor Sporting), Leandro Daniel Cabrera (Recreativo Huelva, ESP), Yefferson Moreira (Peñarol), Federico Platero (Defensor Sporting), Diego Fabián Polenta (Génova, ITA), Maximiliano Martín Olivera (Wanderers), Nicolás Rodríguez (Wanderers).
    Volantes: Ángel Gabriel Cayetano (Danubio), Pablo Daniel Cepellini (Peñarol), Camilo Sebastián Mayada (Danubio), Ricardo Guzmán Pereira (Wanderers), Nicolás Santiago Prieto (Nacional), Matías Vecino (Central Español).
    Delanteros: Sebastián Agustín Gallegos (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Matías Martín Jones (Danubio), Adrián Nicolás Luna (Defensor Sporting), Luis Enrique Machado (Tacuarembó), Federico Martín Rodríguez (Peñarol).

I like the team. Not the last generation with Ramirez, Lodeiro, Coates, Abel, etc. but still really strong. I've heard really good things about DaSilva, Lele Cabrera,Polenta and ESPECIALLY Gallegos. The guy was supossed to be the next Messi afetrall. Im also excited to see Moreira and the new signings for Peñarol, Rodriguez and Cepellini.

Hopefully we can make the final and get back to the Olympic Games but we have a medoiocre coach who said his goal was making the World Cup.

2. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Our debut is against Argentina tomorrow!

3. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    We lost to Argentina 2-1 in the last minute, but I believe we played pretty well. We didn't deserve to lose at all.

We play Venezuela on Wednesday

4. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn. Brasil is pwning you guys. And now a red card.