Supporters Group Name Poll

Discussion in 'Austin Aztex' started by Roma_Wolves, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And counting, and however many it may eventually be I think it is save to say that Chantico's Army is past the point of debate and voting, and now it is on to the point of crucible.

And now the molten flame of our pashions, for our team and for our sport, will mingle with that of the goddesse's, and out of the resulting forging, and smolting, and forming will arise, not just an Army, but a band, a band of blood brothers ready to form, carve, and create it's own traditions, history, culture, and legends.

So says ALEJO LOCO, Soldier and Warrior of Chantico and Hardcore Aztex till the end

3. mgrayscale

mgrayscale Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Buda, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, soldiers. Chantico's Army is officially online.

Visit www.chanticosarmy.com to view the welcome page. Please be gentle considering the following things...

• I'm not a web designer.
    • I wanted something up soon.
    • I did it with Publisher...2003
    • I'm not a web designer.
    We'll get it cleaned up, with a lot more stuff a bit later. For now, check it out.

BTW, I also want to offer you guys chanticosarmy.com email addresses if you'd like them. Come see me tomorrow, or email info@chanticosarmy.com if you're interested.

4. FrogHammer

FrogHammer Member

May 26, 2005
    The website looks great already. We should get some red rubber snakes to throw on the field during games. I am going to bring a bucket of them if we make it back to Austin for the semi-final. Otherwise, I will have them for next season.

5. Roma_Wolves

Roma_Wolves New Member

May 4, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome. Well done, guys.

6. sokaymckay

sokaymckay New Member

Apr 30, 2007
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Roma_Wolves

Roma_Wolves New Member

May 4, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. JC Tottenham Hotspur

Apr 12, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oh my god! There's a supporters club for the Aztex? I had no idea.

Hi everyone, I'm Jim. I've been to 5 of the home games this season and love the Aztex. I'm an English guy living in Austin and have really enjoyed the games at the Dragon stadium. The Aztex have played so well in this first season and far above my expectations.

I signed up for Big soccer a few months ago and this is the first time that i've visited this site since i signed up. I couldn't believe it when i saw so many posts on the Aztex. So, can anyone tell me what goes on regarding the supporters club? Do you guys meet up and watch games together? How many are there of you?

Thanks

Jim

PS Off to read some of these older threads :)

9. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greetings Jim this is Alejo Loco, the man not the myth ;), and yes their is a supporters club called chanticos army, which you can access at chanticosarmy.com to find out more about us and chantico and how many their are of us.

Our official hq is mother egans pub on west sixth street

And as we speek we are, as a collective, waiting with baited breath to see who we will play in the conference final tommorow, either the central florida kraze or the Laredo heat, and other than that just keep blogging and talking to us and you'll find out all you need ta know about us.

And also the conference final will be web cast tommorow via the computer, and as far as I know their will be another vewing party at mother E's tommorow for it.

p.s. yes seventeen brits died at the Alamo and one Scot if I am not mistaken.

10. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And before I crash tonight this is for all to see and read.

First the good news

WE ARE O NTO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
    and
    WE ARE PLAYIN A TEAM WE HAVE BEAT TWICE BEFORE IN IT!!!

Bad News

I will be unable to attend the webcast at mother e's cus of a family reunion in a place called Geronimo

:mad:AAAAAAAAHHHHHH:eek:

But as it is, and forever shall be, my heart and my voice are with all of you me fellow soldier warriors and brother's in arms.

So even though my body, of mere flesh and blood and marrow bone, shall not be pressent, my etherial spirit, and my very life force will be with you all.
    So says Alejo Loco, Soldier Warrior of Chantico's Army and hardcore Aztec till the end

11. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    G-d damn! That's fast.
    I survived a Hurricane and 27hrs w/o electricity..............and name & the SG's web page is up! Dang!

Well. Sign me up! :D

</div>

12. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Excellent work! :)

[​IMG]

From the Cloaticue Brigade! :D

</div>

13. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  14. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad to see you back! Hope you and yours managed to stay dry!

15. mgrayscale

mgrayscale Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Buda, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From what I've seen, a majority of the folks on the Austin Aztex Facebook group are from the UK. However, there are US based fans, as well as several players and members of the Aztex organization. Nice mix.

16. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Season's over, but not the army.

I expect to hear about plenty of offseason meetings and events my fellow soldier warriors, and of course, goddess willing, i'll be at as many of them as I can be.

Aztex forever!!! and bring on the next season at house, hopefully :D.

17. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And should we play at house how about this for a future suporters group name

House Park Rangers or The HPR

Just Pure Speculation really but doesn't sound too bad to me :D

18. Roma_Wolves

Roma_Wolves New Member

May 4, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was talking to mgrayscale about the possibility of making Chantico's Army t-shirts, using photoshop or whatever. I think whoever has the inclination or talent should put forth an idea or two and we can vote via poll for the design. As to production, I think cafepress would be the easiest. They can either be sold at cost or for a slight profit that would support chanticosarmy.com or some other Aztex-related venture. mgrayscale mentioned a scholarship for a youth player, and while that is probably more money than we would make (at least at first) it could be totally bad@$$. Get to work, warriors.