Summer is Coming.... the Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
  2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At this point Bonucci is one of the best defenders in Europe, crazy he declined that offer, but it truly shows his loyalty for the club, a lot of Italians keep their loyalties, can't say the same for other international players.
    I hope Juve gives Bonucci a raise because he totally deserves it, he has been our best defender the whole year. I see Chiellini slowly declining, I think Father Time has caught up with him sooner than later, he has been injury prone, I hope he has a good long lasting season this year. I hope the next Rugani steps up on this team soon because we need that to be able to win a CL cup.

Next I see Dybala sticking with us, he doesn't have the same mentality as Pogba and he doesn't have a shitty agent like Raiola.

I am kinda happy that the drama revolving Pogba is finally coming to a conclusion. I hope the best for him since he played so well for our club and I truly think he gave his all when playing on the field for us, just we gonna win a CL title before he does :).

Lastly we need to sell Zaza and Hernanes, we could use some cash for them while they still worth something.

I'd be interested next season if Juve brings back Berardi and then sells him to a premier league club for a lucrative amount since his ass doesn't want to play for us.

3. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pogba: "i want to be the best. Want to win the CL, want to win the balon d'or, etc"

What a ********ing liar. He isn't winning shit at ManUre. Have fun in the Europa League

4. soji22

soji22 Member+

Juventus FC
    France
    Feb 8, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I just saw news that Juve have given Pogba the green light to have a medical with Man U. He is making a big mistake. Anyways, I'd like to see Witsel brought in to replace him. This hurts. I need to change my avatar...

5. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    You need to change your listed club from Arsenal too ;)

Dhajj repped this.
  6. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I have zero respect left for Pogba, especially after the way he has handled all this shit. Even if he ends up staying by some freak miracle, i won't be anything but bitter.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

7. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Can't wait to see what Beppe has to say about this one.

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Now you get how Napoli fans felt about Gonzalo.

9. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Not a big deal. All though it was just a friendly after seeing the class of Pjanic and Dani Alves I have no doubt it will have no negative affect and we have improved.

Ordering my Dybala #10 right now.

10. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep it's official, well one less thing for Juve to worry about. Without Pogba we won't attract all the big name celebs, but I don't care about attention as long as we keep performing.

I want to see what the final terms of the deal look like, we better be getting at least 120 mil.

11. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Bye bye loser, enjoy being mediocre at ManUre. What an idiot, he just regressed the shit out of his career

12. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    I don't think so.

Most of us wanted him to stay, but if he went we are OK with that too. 120 million or so on a development fee investment makes this a win/win for Juve.

I do worry about Pogs though. Going for that money to that club he will be under a microscope from day 1 and last year when he tried to be "the man" here he played the worst he ever played for us.

Good luck to him.

The only negative thing I will say is that it looks like the money was more important than winning the CL and becoming the best player in the world like he said he wanted to do here. Too bad, cause I do think there is a big risk that Mou will not be good for his career.

Plus, Mou is a notorious short timer, Ibra is only signed for 1 year and the rest of the squad is a step down from what he is used to. He plays best when he is free to do what he does with other quality MFs like Marchisio and Khedira allowing him the free role. Who is going to provide that at United?

We shall see, but our reaction is nothing like what we saw with ADL, Napoli and its fans. Sorry.

13. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Felliani and Carrick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dante and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  14. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    NO way I call him a loser, but I do think this is not a good step in his career.

Plus ManU fans are about to find out what the Mino Circus is all about.

Starting as soon as real's transfer ban nears it end, you all see the rumors start that Pogs to Real or Barca. Esp. if Mou leaves.

gumbacicc repped this.
  15. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Well, they did get the other Mino client, the unspellable one - Mkyatarian,and Ibra for one year.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago. Mino United.

Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  16. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Sorry, but this move just plastered a giant LOSER tag on his forhead. He's not ready to be the #1 guy in midfield and i have a feeling the pressure will get to him. Veron 2.0

17. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Juventus apologists are going to be rationalizing this transfer at least for the next few weeks but the bottom line is that Juve sold someone who could potentially be the best player in the world in 3 years.

The money is good - however - players of Pogba's calibre are so rare in world football that it begs the question: "where does Juve go next?"

This transfer is like Milan selling Kaka except before Kaka became a stand-alone top player.

This whole thing has to sting for Juve fans - especially when guys like Marchisio won't even be in the rotation until October.

18. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Doubt he fulfills his potential at Manchester. This is a bad move for him and its a great deal of money for us. We are definitely the winners here

ArtemioD, Dante and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  19. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    No one that just got signed for 13-15 million a year can be called a Loser.

A Mercenary maybe, but not a loser.

Plus he gave us 4 good years and a 110-120 million profit.

We should say thank you for your service.

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why because you brought in the choke artist Gonzalo ? You guys made a big mistake.

21. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    4 good years of being carried by Marchisio, Khedira, Vidal, and Pirlo. And when he has half a season where he shows he can do it himself he ********s off to England.

juventino13 repped this.
  22. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Potentially, yes. But not now.

Plus the player obviously wanted to leave. When that happens there isn't much you can do other than try not maximize the price. Which for once, it looks like Beppe did.

I can't wait to hear what the club has to say about this though.

23. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    You guys sure seemed to like him when he was with you.

NOW he is a choke artist.

OK.

24. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Mourinho will 100% play him as a regista in a 4-2-3-1. We all know how shit he is in that position, no doubt he will flop hard. #Pogback to being the no one he was before Juventus saved him.

ArtemioD and juventino13 repped this.