Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Eriksen 70M and Vd Beek 50M (if Ceballos leaves).

2. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    neither of them good enough and then we should have gone for
    Ndombele...

3. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Isco , Ceballos ,Bale and Lucas Vázquez all on the exit ramp

then we definitely need some players in midfield.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What's the point of Ndombele when Casemiro and Kroos will start? ZZ isn't looking for depth options for midfield. We are looking for more goals from midfield. Eriksen is a proven player at the highest level except for a dip in the last 6 months when he's been planning to leave.

Anon. repped this.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    COPE says 30 ME for Hermoso. We will get 15 ME as we own 50% of our rights. Pretty good as his contract runs out in 2020 and we didn't want to buy him back for 7.5 ME for more profit. He didn't have any interest being 4th choice at RM either.

Prit Javier repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We allegedly couldn't, there were clauses to prevent that and the player said he wouldn't play along.

8. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    They are buying Maguire for 80m+ and already brought Wan-Bissaka.
    Stupid club. I think they will make Pogba stay however he wont give a shit next season which will be bad for them!

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If he wants to spend a season being made fun of, that's fine, but if he's about his game and his career, he'll play, and play as good as he can.

They made it obvious they only want to sell at an obscene price. We bought somebody that is older, had a contract running out, for 100+bonuses that could balloon to 130 mil. Why would Manchester United not open talks at at least 150?

10. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Obviously, Mbappé is projected to easily the best player of 2020s decade barring serious injuries.

But if we're gonna start comparing him with the likes of Pelé/Maradona/Messi/Cristiano, Mbappé needs a team to be built around him to fit his strenghts/weaknesses. Which is not gonna happen at Real Madrid because Jovic as the expected starting #9 once Benzema is gone or phased out.

Benzema was his marquee-signing if he was elected as Real Madrid president back in 2009. Same goes for Kaka & Xabi Alonso.

There's no room for Mbappé at Real Madrid. He is not necessary anymore after Luka Jovic was signed. The team will be built around him, just like Eintracht Frankfurt did.

Prit Javier repped this.
  11. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Let me guess, you're a Barca fan? That or it doesn't make any sense.

Jovic proved nothing compared to MBappe.

Wow Jovic had a good run in EL, lol

12. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    During his first season as a starter in top level, Jovic scored 27 goals and finished 2nd among top scorers in Europa League with 10 goals. Frankfurt Eintracht competed for 4th CL-spot and reached semi-finals, which is a massive accomplishment for a club of their level and Jovic was a big reason for it.

I also believe Mbappé is a superior player (for now at least), but let's not disrespect Jovic and his previous feats. Jovic may very well become one of Europe's best out-and-out strikers throughout 2020s decade. He's a poacher and the team should (and will) be built around him.

Prit Javier repped this.
  13. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    However they are dealing with Raiola here hahahahaah

14. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    so Dabbur has a good run to at the EL too..Jovic is a great talent but he has a to prove himself at the high levels.
    Mbappe is one of the best players today.

15. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Dabbur had a great EL-campaign, although Jovic outscored him. But he's 27 years old who already reached his ceiling. There'sn comparison with a 21-year-old Jovic who's nowhere near close from reaching his prime and may become an elite striker for next decade bar seroius injuries.

And saying Bundesliga & reaching as far as semi-finals in Europa League is just silly. :ROFLMAO:

16. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think are overthinking this situation. We need depth at midfield and are willing to overpay for a player in that role while severely underpricing the player we already have.

Why not just sit down like grown men, try to figure this out, and I don't know, maybe keep him???

meringues and Halycon repped this.
  17. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Maybe that's just what "we" are doing. lol. Honestly, the media is clueless most of the time. Just read on As that Barça is worried about Neymar's right foot. How the hell would they know that? They just make stuff up most of the time.

Same thing here. These transfer threads are just speculation and people pretending to know more than the people running the club.

Trust me, they are grown men and are trying to figure everything out. Yes, they may ******** up here and there but we are dealing with people and people are unpredictable. Brahim who had everything to fight for a spot is now injured and this might completely change his situation here.

10 years ago I remember thinking "CR coming is impossible" and sooner than expected, he was at SB being presented. And we had already bought Kaka if I'm not mistaken.

Not saying Pogba is a done deal. Or that our midfield will remain unchanged. I think most of the action will happen in the closing hours of the transfer market. It sucks but we have to be patient. During the wait, take the media reports as a grain of salt. The important things happen behind closed doors.

Anon., natenate101 and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
  19. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We should put Serie A on mute when it comes to their shitty offers.

Vector-SS and yoanaidarov repped this.
  20. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Both Jovic & Mbappé are best suited as out-and-out strikers. It's quite understandable to believe why they won't play together.

Real Madrid are putting their faith in Luka Jovic to lead the line throughout 2020s decade.

21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Based on what? Mbappe has played either with another striker ahead of him or on the wing his whole career.

22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jovic as well. Haller would play next to him at Frankfurt and Mitrovic does when they play for Serbia

23. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're so damn clueless that it isn't even funny anymore.

24. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Mbappé was ridiculously productive as an out-and-out striker in Cavani's absence for a big part of last season, delivered 40 goals. He was never as productive before despite playing in other roles.

However, Real Madrid already have the future world class striker in Jovic. And like I said before, the team should build around Jovic to maximize his potential as the next version of RVN once he establish himself as a the undisputed #9.

Same applies for Mbappé and rightfully so. The likes of Messi & Cristiano becameg two of greatest players of 2010s decade after their respective supporting cast was built around them.

25. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    That's what I told him a couple weeks ago but he keeps claiming the same thing. I don't think he has seen both players play because Jovic and Mbappé can play together.

26. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Jovic can be one of the best strikers in the world, but he is not a player who can be the main man of a team like Real Madrid. Mbappé is more suited for that role but they can play together. I don't know why you keep claiming they can't..?