Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Also, no way we spend 200ME on Pogba.

We need to stack money for this next summer:

So much potential to become our next Ronaldo once he lands here. :inlove:

I should stop following him on social medias, it is no good for my health. Get out of that sh*thole already.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Give him the tiniest violin.

Wish that Pooch could just find James interesting and we could sell them James and buy Eriksen.

Perfect world scenario

3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Paul Pogba now likely to stay on at Old Trafford

Paul Pogba’s hopes of leaving United this summer are becoming remote with the club receiving no bids for the France midfielder and the transfer window closing in less than a month.

The deadline of this summer’s transfer window is 8 August and is an issue regarding any potential deal. Solskjær has already lost a midfielder in Ander Herrera, who joined Paris Saint-Germain as a free agent, so if Pogba was to depart it would be difficult for the manager to have to replace a second midfielder in the three and a half weeks left of the window.

Real Madrid would like to sign Pogba but their valuation is markedly lower than United’s. Real price him between £100-120m with United wanting closer to £170m.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...reasingly-likely-to-stay-at-manchester-united

4. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Show him the door.

I have enough of [fake] hobo clubs like Inter or Napoli that try to screw us over.

He can cry a river, he won't get what he wants.

5. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Real Madrid's main striker for 2020s is Jovic lol.

If anything, Mbappé is more likely to join Barca.

Griezmann isn't a #9 and Suarez's gone in 2021.

6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mbappe Jovic will fit in well like Falcao Mbappe. Flo not gonna let Mbappe join Barca to keep any player lol. And Neymar will end up there eventually so zero chance of Mbappe wearing that ugly jersey.

7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #5207 Saeta Rubia, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    I think it'd be a smart move on our part to get Eriksen first. If Utd sell Pogba for 150 ME, fine. Sell Isco after that this summer or next. Woodward has a policy of negotiating for one signing at a time this summer according to English media. Can't trust them to have any proper planning regarding Pogba. He has 3 years left with *team option. Don't see Utd selling unless they get both Bruno and Savic.

This isn't like DDG situation where we had Navas. Midfield is a major weakness and it'd be smart to target both Eriksen and Pogba given the uncertainty over latter.

8. RMNYC

RMNYC Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    Jan 19, 2019
    Yeah. Our midfield needs significant upgrades. Modric is gone next year, jury is out on Kroos.

If United is asking 170 for Pogba fvck em. Let him throw in the towel again and we will bid even less next year with a year less on his contract and another year out of the CL.

Then we add two WC mids for below market.

Next summer is Mbappe + Pogba. Rebuild complete. We'd be building a squad meant to win for years for a very reasonable cost.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  9. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol what? Griezmann Mbappe and Jovic have all played with other strikers next to them.

Oh and sure, Madrid is going to hedge their attacking bets for an entire decade on 1 player who is relatively unknown and unproven still. Lmao what world do you live in?

10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He's belittling James too publicly. Clown.

1151180163360669696 is not a valid tweet id

11. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Neymar is not a striker.....

Mbappé was 2nd fiddle next to Falcao who was the main man back then. Mbappé is a significantly much better now, he was carrying PSG without Neymar & Cavani last season. He's best suited as a #9 and Real Madrid already have a future striker for next decade in Jovic.

Barca are in better position to sign him than RM as soon as Suarez's contract expries in 2021.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    But you didn't think Jovic was that good before signing him and wanted us to wait for Mbappe in 2021. Benz starts until 2025 in your mind probably. [emoji23] If Jovic turns out to be so good that he can be an undisputed starter for a decade, fine. He'd have to be prime Lewa to achieve that. Benz or Higuain type scoring record won't be enough to achieve that stature since no Ronaldo to carry scoring load.

13. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    You'd have to be an idiot to think Florentino is going to sign Pogba with his insane transfer fee and ridiculous wages. In what world do you guys live in?

Florentino is not Bartomeu.

14. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    If Jovic didn't signed for Real Madrid, I definitely wanted to see Mbappé as Real Madrid's next striker for 2020s decade and I never made a secret about it. Mbappé is much better than Jovic as of right now.

However, I'm just being a realist. You don't spend €60m on a promising striker to just riding the bench. Jovic scored 27 goals last season & is the striker-signing everyone here wanted. Benzema will be phased out from starting XI after 1-2 seasons anyway.

And expecting Jovic (or anyone else) to replicate Cristiano's level of productivity is just silly lol.

15. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    A two ST front with Jovic and Mbappé would never work because it would force one of them to occupy a creative role for the latter. Benzema was a perfect fit and played deeper on the pitch while Cristiano was much closer towards the goals as Real Madrid's primarily scorer.

16. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Looking forward to some movement in selling players and in seeing if we're signing anybody in middlefield.

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mbappe is becoming the most marketable player after Messi and Ronaldo. Also the best player of his generation. If you think Flo won't go all in for him just because of Jovic, you haven't been paying attention to how Flo rolls. Higuain had his break out season in 2008-09 and Flo went for the bigger talent in Benzema. And if ZZ is our coach when Mbappe leaves PSG, it's 100% he is coming here.

Ayayain repped this.
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Empty words attempting to save face. Pogba has already made his mind up. I'm prettt sure they are waiting for the tour to end then will ratchet up the pressure to leave.

Anon. repped this.
  20. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    I think pogba signing is more complicated then it suppose to be and hope our plan B is also good one.

21. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do not think Man Utd will sell Pogba cheap. He did not live up to the price tag that MU paid for him, but he is not bad enough that they have to cut loss. He has two years left in his contract. MU knows that he wopuld sign an extension.... they did it to De Gea before.

If I were running their team, I would simply ask for a ridiculous price. If Perez is dumb enough to accepted it, that would be fine. But as a fan of Real Madrid, that is not fine by me.

Drouchk repped this.
  22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Looks like it’s not going to happen

Anon. and Prit Javier repped this.
  23. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #5223 robertocarlos3, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Pure sarcasm.
    I think Pogba coming will cause just more chaos.
    Don't like his personality at all. We need stability and professionalism after last year fiasco, not Instagram clowns.

Edino Edinho repped this.
  24. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Pogba isn't happening

Who's next?

25. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would assume Eriksen.