Summer 2019 - The Zizou Revolution Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I was saying similar things about Hazard for months and I was told by most here that I am wrong. That Hazard is in the same class as the top 3 (Messi, Neymar and GOAT). I hope he is.

These signings are great but we need ONE superstar to really put us on top and then these signings look even better. Like Cristiano did. But alas there is nobody I can think of who is available. A healthy Neymar might. But if such a player isn't available what can we do. We made our team much better with our summer work. Perhaps next summer we can get Mbappe to accentuate all the players we got this summer and firmly put us on top.

We still have enough to fight with.

Yannick Relens and Bezhusan repped this.
  2. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Neymar is available. He should be even cheaper than last summer.

The problem seems to be that Zidane really doesn't want him.

We already made Zidane resign once, Flo can't go against his choices again, or can he?

3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    On the one side you and others keep saying PSG won't sell any player against their will just because...… on the other he is available and for cheap too. I will ONLY blame us if Neymar is playing in a shirt other than PSG's next season. If not then all this is just rumor.

If he really is available we should be all over it. Give Zizou Pogba and let him take Neymar as the bargain. hehehheeeee.

4. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    I think he is on the market after the recent news.

And I think the relationship Flo has with PSG is leagues above Barca.

Wishful thinking maybe, but I have the hope PSG would sell us for less than what they are asking for Barca.

Their FBs are weak, and bad. I can see them being interested in Marcelo for example.

I already said it, but while I criticize him alot, I would take him in if for example we pay 150ME + Marcelo.

5. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I think our relationship will matter a little bit but to get to that point PSG have to have made up their minds about selling him. I don't think its in their best interests to do that and surely they see it too.

Anon. repped this.
  6. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    MBappe is the #1 there.

Even in merchandizings. I posted it in the other thread. PSG published that MBappe is selling more shirts worldwide than Neymar.

And the news about Qatar being fed up with him are not lies since even those that are just talking about Qatar news said it.

Also, I don't know what will happen if he stays there. The fanbase in France is like 95% anti neymar now.

The amount of bad/disrespectful/violent comments against his persona is unbelievable right now in France.

Of course there's still a chance he stays there but he will be booed that's for sure.

The PSG fanbase is weird. They love Cavani like a god (they made a song just for him, and pollute their stadium ambience with it), and they hate Neymar (he was boo-ed for things like not letting Cavani take on penalties, or because he doesn't go cheering with Ultras post games lol).

7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    De Laurentiis:

" We are willing to sacrifice ourselves, but we also ask Real Madrid for a sacrifice.

" We are still waiting, now Madrid must consider that before having a dissatisfied player in their home it is better that they send him to play elsewhere, even on loan "

"I have not spoken with Florentino about James. I'll answer him, we've never negotiated directly, for James it would be a gift to come to Naples. "

"Only twice he has performed to the maximum, always with Carlo Ancelotti, in Madrid and in Bayern, he has understood, he has spoken with Ancelotti and he has been able to motivate him ".

https://www.elespanol.com/elbernabe...madrid-haga-sacrificio-james/413209560_0.html

This guy is so annoying. Imagine us tapping up a player and then asking the club to send him on loan. Same shit Inter pulled last year with Modric and Flo told them to ******** off.. Sell James to Atletico already. His family actually said he prefers staying in Spain. Naples is infamous for incidents like this for footballers.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/feb/18/marek-hamsik-napoli-robbed-gunpoint

https://metro.co.uk/2011/11/28/ezeq...fter-girlfriend-is-mugged-at-gunpoint-234892/

PigBenis, AriGold, Drouchk and 4 others repped this.
  8. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    And if we ask for Koulibaly, he will tell us "it's 150ME".

Prit Javier repped this.
  9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Napoli has 15% tax now. They aren't sacrificing shit. I wish club would warn this clown to stop his public moaning about our player with no intention to pay transfer fee.

10. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Atletico is cashed up too, cmonnnnn downnnnn

11. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Inter did the same last summer with Modric.

They wanted Modric for FREE. Remember :rolleyes:

Prit Javier repped this.
  12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And we reported them to FIFA after weeks of their BS.

Ayayain repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #4913 Saeta Rubia, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Ayayain repped this.
  14. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This opinion has been shared here a lot, but I dont think we need a superstar to be competitive again. In fact, I would rather we go down this route where we have a very strong, balanced team with contributors all over the field than rely on a Cristiano. Having a superstar means you build your team around him, and that means you are at the mercy of how moody, on form, or healthy your superstar is, and other than Messi/CR there isnt an obvious one out there anyways. Neymar isnt that much better than Hazard (yes bring on the hate madafakas), and while Mbappe is cool, he isnt a Messi/CR calibre yet, and would be very difficult to sign.

When Bayern beat us in 2012, or when they DESTROYED Barcelona in 2013, thats the team you want to emulate. 7-9/10 hard working talents all the over the field, with a strong motivator as coach and a balanced formation.

AriGold, S1na and Digital repped this.
  15. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    There's both ways to go about it. But I prefer having a superstar/GOAT level player than not having one. There's nothing bad about building a team around such a player. The examples of how it succeeds are everywhere. In my opinion...…. building a team with 10 hard working contributors are the one which rarely get to the very top. But you're right, it has to be the right superstar.

16. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I would rather keep James' salary as cost the whole season, than sell to Napoli at this point. That way we're doing them a favour as well, so they don't have to discuss anymore if James should have the #10 jersey or not. Small club mentality.

RMSocrates, PigBenis, J-Mezzy and 7 others repped this.
  17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He can go ******** himself. Sell him to Atletico.

18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1149776257317556225 is not a valid tweet id

Excape Goat and madridista_hr repped this.
  19. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    Fully agree. Not big on Pogba but I understand the need to add talent to this team. In my opinion there are stil probably 2 pieces missing to make us scary:

- A new protagonist in midfield; and
    - A certified superstar - e.g/ Neymar/Mbappe

The former is who's available now so I'd fully explore and see if we can make it happen. From his standpoint I think it makes sense in a lot of ways:

- Coming to the biggest club in the world and therefore a chance to relaunch his brand;

- Real Madrid is the Ballon d'Or factory for his level of talent. I have no doubt a Neymar/Mbappe would win the award at Madrid.....

Anyways...I love the moves made this summer so far....but we can definitely take this team to another level talent wise.

20. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

LOL, he was comparing James to Messi and Ronaldo and then called paying over 40ME an unreasonable demand.

And the real irony is that these same Serie A teams that want an arm and a leg for guys like Icardi and Koubilaly (who we might have been interested in) but won't come close offering market value for can't miss talents like Modric and James.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  21. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Offer him to every other Italian club.

I'd take a cut price from any other Italian club just to piss off those mofos.

22. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    So we must be interested. Cool cool cool.

AriGold and Stiliyan repped this.
  23. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Seriously they low ball us but then demand big for their players, who do they think they are!

Drouchk repped this.
  24. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    What a nice guy, look, he is worried about us.

Yea we should sell to Atleti, Italian clubs outside of Juve are a joke when it comes to the transfer market.

25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the market clearly shows how much this forum overrates James. He can put in a great pass with time and space, but little else

Anon. repped this.