Steffiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Points (Road to WWC 2019)[R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Dec 24, 2017.

?

Worst German NT player atm?

1. Babett Peter

50.0%
  2. Babett Peter

33.3%
  3. KATHY HENDRICH

16.7%
  4. Babett Peter

66.7%
  5. Mandy Islacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

I watched some clips from the Euro’s... the goal Germany conceded there is why Demann should not play DM. Too slow and not good 1v1 either. Oh yes Henning and Peter had one job, to mark ONE single player and couldn’t even do that lol.

@Batfink @hotjam2 i’m in the mood of discussing Germany’s flaws

2. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    at least Jones won that game vs Italy in my book, one of the best players around in Bonesea. Take a look at the disastrous Denmark Euroi semis

at the 1.35 mark, & it's quite clear how much Maro(#10) screwed up in the first goal/ Goessling was at CB instead of Henning this time. but it seemed like Blasse was continually last defender in there in Stefi's now famous', 'no CB defense' I remember mostly about the game was how Jones bunched up her attackers in like a pack of sardines, instead of spreading out(which would of at least given them more 1v1/ But the high lights show some serious flaws as well on defense & that's possibly more to do that there's so little athleticism or physical play from the defenders

btw.............Blue/White. if your still out there; I'm going to try to lure more Germans fans into the spam/virus invested waters known as the Big Soccer forum(as I feel it is still the best place to have long winded discussions). But any chance we could change the name of this threat?( I believe the name sake on it is scaring people away!)

blissett repped this.
  3. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    #53 Thomsen, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    maro screwed up there yes along with Kerschowski - but it's not her fault that Steffi's a complete noob playing Blässe, Kerschowski and Peter in a quarterfinal lol. First goal is why Blässe shouldn't be anywhere near the NT because she has no clue what's going out there, look at Nadim crushing her like a bug lol. Blässe and Kerschowski were AWFUL that game more than usual, how Steffi didn't sub them out for Maier and Simon is still a mystery for me... or why Simon or Maier didn't start instead is a mystery for me.. Oh yes Peter was just as poor as usual that game,

feel like what's Germany's "B" team in Steffi's mind is way better than her "A" team
    so Blässe - Henning - Peter - Kerschowski (see this was the backline she always preferred for some reason??) vs Maier - Elsig - Hendrich - Simon... Maier, Elsig, Hendrich and Simon are way superior in every aspect of the game, I find it weird how the coach of the German WNT doesn't realize this? would this shit happen under Jogi Löw, i doubt that Peter and co would even sit on the bench

steffi's done a lot of shit this year, worst for me though is blaming Gössling for the problems in her defense... says a lot of Steffi as coach

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Marohad a great game against Montpellier
    but i’m dissapointed in her saying Steffi is a class coach lol, as the captain she should take responsibility for the team

5. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    #55 Thomsen, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    The squad's out for SheBelievesCup

who's Sharon Beck? she's nominated
    then there's everyone u would expect, no Leupolz, Laudehr or Demann though and no Simon "sighs" - Faisst as LB then?
    Gössling's back
    Peter's still in and is probably going to get every damn minute out there for Germany when Johanna Elsig will have to sit on the bench.

I have zero idea why Steffi keeps up calling so many forwards when the pool of midfielders is bigger in Germany... you don't need more than Huth and Popp and Schüller.. I don't find Kayicki or Islacker to be NT material.

6. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Sharon Beck is more American style/or at least more physical build. She plays for Hoffenheim. Months ago i suggested she be a good prospect for the NT. At least will give a little muscle in there.
    Simon is still on the injury list., could be the same for Leupolz Laudehr & Demann. To be honest I don't see anyplace for Laudehr unless you make her an FB or CB, Huth looked way too good in the France friendly.

here is a video on Beck. at least if nothing else, she'll make me want to drink beer!

7. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    is the mess gonna continue during the SBC or... ?

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I personally cant wait for Kathy Hendrich to fail out there while Peter keeps the shop closed and you guys will have a hard time explaining it :coffee:

9. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Babett Awful Schlecht is going to be her usual self and ruin the game while Kathy Hendrich will look like a saint compared to her
    anyway not appropiate to even compare Hendrich with one of the worst centerback on the planet

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think thats great cause in absence that makes Henning the best defender in the world

11. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Henning... Peter... i don’t wanna see them play for the NT ever again

ELSIG!!

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah lets go all slow-ass DMs instead

13. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Let's go with the best CB in the Bundesliga who possess everything a modern CB is, it compensates for her somewhat lack of speed but whops have u seen Peter's speed? Babett the turtle

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Elsig almost single handedly bottled Potsdams championship last year

15. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah Id be embarrassed about this too

17. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    German frauenfussball must be a catastrophe if Peter and Henning genuinely are the best CB's in the country lol, everyone working with women's soccer and the development of CB's should get fired

18. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Let's talk about the France vs England game
    On one hand you got the coach that somehow made Stefi Jones look like a genius

At the other you got this to his bro, the defensive job at Valencia, which ended up giving more goals up than anyone in La Liga

Any predictions?

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We won the U20 in 2014 without centerbacks. The starters were injured and backups we didnt have any.

Yes the German program is ********ed in this segment and its been known for years before you were even around.

20. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    probably gonna be a poor game amplifying that Germany, France and England have no business in this tournament, and neither has USA considering their 2017 imo lol

21. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    But Germany has created some very good CB's the last years, they just use some old inferior players instead of the new wave of talent...?

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Germany didnt. Thats why

23. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    guess it's late In Germany, but the German NT is hanging in there, just down 0-1, at half time despite the heavy winds against them. Hopefully it will help them out once they switch sides.
    Hendrich been a monster on defense. Once again lil Leonnie didn't fare well against Rapinoe. Wish Dalmann would stop passing and go 1v1. Well 2nd half ready to start

24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    final score US 1, Germany 0.

despite showing some good ball movement in the first half Jones went back to more deliberate short passing game,in the 2nd halftime. with the usual players getting cramped into tight spaces.which got severely interrupted by what else,the US high press. Finally Jones got rid of both Peter & Maier and put a little more offense in there with Kayicki & Goessling, but a little bit too little, too late

25. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Well I preferred sleep over a game I knew Germany would lose...
    Where did you stream the game though? Planning on watching the games against France and England..