Stadium/Ticket info for 5/21 match vs. Montreal

Discussion in 'Orlando City SC' started by profiled, Apr 8, 2016.

1. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I'm going to be in Orlando for that Saturday and wanted to go see the game with my dad, but wanted to get an idea on where to sit, and best way to get tickets was.

Any information would be helpful.

2. BigData

BigData Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    The south end zone is General Admission. The supporter groups have an area that is roped off with purple streamers. The rest of the end zone is fair game to sit whereever you want. So if you want to hang out with the purple crazies, that is your spot. If you want to stay away from the crazies, you know where to avoid. :)

The north end zone is more or less the family section, a bit louder and more likely to stand at times than the sidelines but not nearly as crazy as the south end.

The Montreal supporters will be in the NorthEast corner, in and around P51/P52 if I recall correctly. The lower tier will be full for most any match. The middle tier sections will end up being roughly half full, unless there is an above average crowd. Upper tier will be closed.

The front row of seats is raised ten or fifteen feet from field level, if distance is important to you. Good sight lines from everywhere, just a matter of distance to the field. Video board over the south end zone, and supplemental video boards over the NE and NW corners. All will show the on field action throughout the game, except for controversial calls. This can be helpful if someone that the ball into a corner you can't see well, for example.

profiled repped this.
  3. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    P01 is the official away supporters' section. That's where Timbers Army was on Sunday.

4. BigData

BigData Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    You are, of course, correct sir! I was a bit off on my mental mapping.

5. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Ok thanks for the info guys, what's the deal with parking?

6. BigData

BigData Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Depends where you are coming from. Most of the closest lots are taken by season ticket holders. If you get there early, you can find yourself some private parking within a couple of blocks. I park in Lot A, off Church and Tampa. There are plenty of open lots down Church Street. Depending on the game and location you can expect to pay $10 to $20.

The alternative is to park in a garage downtown near Church Street, I believe $10. There is a free bus that runs downtown from the police station to the stadium. So you can enjoy a bite to eat or a drink down there and then take the shuttle bus. After the game you could take the shuttle back, or just walk. You'd be walking in a large group with other fans, so it would be safer than it might normally be at night. :)

profiled repped this.
  7. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are some good lots right around Central Blvd. and Division Ave. They're right by the first drop-off point for the shuttle. That's where I usually park.

May 21 is a Saturday, so all the downtown garages will be $10 for all day. They don't usually institute $10 gameday pricing at the surface lots (like Central and Garland) unless there's something at Amway Center. Otherwise, the surface lots are usually $1/hr.

8. Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    I have tickets in section PO8 that will be my first OCSC match. They cost about $68 each and are right on midield

9. UCFWayne

UCFWayne Member

United States
    Apr 22, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States