Spurs vs Huddersfield, PL, April 13th, 7:30 am ET

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Golara, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Golara

Golara Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    First PL day game at the new stadium as already-relegated Huddersfield are the visitors. Not much to say about this one, a must win, anything less than the 3 points and we can forget about CL football next season.

Looks like Dele is out with a hand injury, Kane looks likely to miss the rest of the season with Aurier (hamstring), Dier (hip) and Lamela (hamstring) seemingly in a permanent state of injury.

2. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Depth... overworked players... need depth.

3. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    alright, Spurs have gone up 2-0 in the 27th. I'm sat in an internet cafe in London, as i couldn't get a ticket for this one - which sucks a bit.

now i believe I'll head out west and watch the second half from the Springbok outside Loftus Road. Then it's on to QPR v Swansea from the Ellerslie Road Stand. then a couple pints with a mate from sheffield who's now in London.

come on you Spurs!
    come on you RRRs!

City at Palace tomorrow and home monday. that'll do me.

BalanceUT repped this.
  4. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Moura with the hat trick and a little Robbie Keane imitation. Nice!

BalanceUT repped this.
  5. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    being in London while Spurs play yet not being there really blows. that would've been immensely enjoyable - a hatfull of goals and no real pressure. even i wouldn't have sweated Huddersfield. it won't happen again.

6. Golara

Golara Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Loftus Road is one of the best places to watch football anywhere, what a contrast with our new stadium!