Spring Cleaning Sale! AdiPower Slime Green 8.5 FG/Maestri AG 9/SB Air Zoom FC 9 and more..

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by shrtysskat8, Apr 4, 2015.

1. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Decided to get rid of some of the stuff I seldom wear.

First up is Slime Green Adidas AdiPower in 8.5 US that are FG. I bought these to finish out the season when my other cleats broke and have hardly worn them. In awesome condition. Asking 75+shipping. No box.

Next, Nike Trequartista III AG in 9US. Worn these several times on turf, but they were too tight for me. Still in great playing shape but do have some scuffs because of the color and nature of synthetic. Asking 50+shipping.

Next I have a pair of Nike SB Air Zoom FC in White/Red/Blue colorway. Size 9US. BNIB with the spare laces still attached. USA colors, would look nice with a USA jersey. Asking 70+shipping.

Also, Nike USA Training Top/Windbreaker in a large. Worn only a few times, just too big for me and never gets worn. Asking 35 plus shipping.

Pictures coming in a bit in the next post. Ask questions, make trade offers, etc. I just need to thin out my stuff a bit. I will be adding more things I find with time.

2. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Need to sell all this stuff. Prices will include shipping.