Spokane/Eastern Washington Supporters

Discussion in 'Emerald City Supporters' started by Mateofelipe, Jun 25, 2009.

1. stevezie1984

stevezie1984 New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This week 509 Prime, the ECS Eastern WA supporters group, will be meeting at The Seaside for the game against the energy drink at 4:30.

The Seaside
    230 W. Riverside, Spokane WA 99201 (Used to be the Blvd)

$3 Stella, Heiniken, and Carlsberg
    and $2 Sounders Pounders.

I'll have song sheets with me and there will be chanting.

Tell as many people as you can, let's get a decent turnout.

2. Guinness Gulper '02

Guinness Gulper '02 New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    Coeur d' Alene Idaho
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bandeirante. Who did you go the opening game with at Albi? I am the only one that can tolerate you futebol naivety. You didnt call me cuz you owe me beer for multiple Liverpool loses! I knows it!!!!

3. stevezie1984

stevezie1984 New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Seaside is now the official home of the ECS and hopefully the American Outlaws in Spokane. This is a SUPPORTER bar. Colorful language and chants are encouraged. All Sounders games will be broadcast here WITH SOUND, and drink specials are available such as $3 pints, Carlsberg, Stella, and Heineken. Show up for the match against Ghana on 6/26 at 11:30 for the best soccer atmosphere in Spokane.

The Seaside (The old BLVD/B-side
    230 W. Riverside
    Spokane, WA

4. Bandeirante

Bandeirante Member

Dec 7, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

And I am the only one who can tolerate your terrible spelling... oh wait, no I can't!

5. GOALSeattle

GOALSeattle Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking back at the Spokane Shadow...

Part one:
    http://www.examiner.com/soccer-in-seattle/remembering-the-spokane-shadow-part-one

[​IMG]

Gerald Barnhart: The local talent, whether home grown in Spokane or in town playing for Gonzaga/Whitworth, made up about half of the main part of the squad and nearly all of the younger developing players, who would in time work their way into seeing action. The other half were players from the colleges on the other side of the Cascades. We had quite a contingent from the University of Washington for a while who played key roles around the pitch through the years.

6. Bandeirante

Bandeirante Member

Dec 7, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very cool series GS... it certainly brought back a lot of great memories from those games and the way that the soccer community was represented there. Also, the reference to Stadium Pizza where the players and fans would hang out was awesome.

One of my best memories was when we watched the US beat Argentina in a friendly earlier in the day at Stadium, then moseying over to Albi to watch the Shadow with a couple thousand people on a perfect, warm summer night. A great time!

The Spider's games just aren't the same. Hopefully someone or something can bring back some sponsored interest to the pro/semi-pro game here in Spokane.

7. Daniel Mercer

Daniel Mercer New Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Seattle supporters.. In lieu of tomorrows big game, be sure to tune into Real Salt Lake's match for the CCL title. We want as much buzz going around and please support our boys. Here is a sweet info graphic on the CCL [FONT=&quot]http://bit.ly/dMFS8a[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]