Special Thursday Night Sale in the Pub

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Mister Obvious, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everyone…..Special PUB night tomorrow night…..

We have old UMBRO jerseys shorts and some other gear that has not been worn and we are going to SELL all (or as much as possible) in the PUB tomorrow night from 630 – 930 PM

We do have many jerseys so if you need a set for a team probably an adult team we will have items for you…..and anyone else that might be interested in any UMBRO gear we have left over from the team including some pro shop items…..

Please forward to any other Battery fans or soccer fans as you might be able to pick up some nice items for cost or less……but if your interested you might want to come out early

GK – I think we might even have some GK jerseys in the stock….

So be sure to make it up to the PUB for a drink and/or food and also a good value on some UMBRO Battery gear (old and new)

Just one more reason to make it up to the PUB tomorrow night

See you on the PITCH and in the PUB.

2. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Damn... I wish I could make this.

3. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So not only was the play very good on the field, the play in the PUB was also very warm…..of course we did have our UMBRO night….and it seems that we have found some more gear in the pro shop and in the back room….so we are going to do the same thing in the PUB with some great deals on UMBRO items or pro shop items and even some English items that have been found….so please make it upstairs for Drink, Food or some gear….from 630 – 9:30PM

Please feel free to invite any friends or family to the PUB on Thursday night as we look to match our performance on and off the Pitch.

To a great 2nd night – see you Thursday

Mikey mouse repped this.