News: South American Qualifiers USA Broadcast

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by sandroochoa, Sep 29, 2011.

1. sandroochoa

sandroochoa New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Confirmed!!!! DirecTV and Dish Network both will broadcast Southamerican Qualifiers in USA....Direct TV is going to charge U$ 29 per match and Dish Network U$ 79 per 4 matches round...

2. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    29 dolares por juego? nojoda estan locos, menos mal que aca los puedo ver gratis cuando no puedo ir a los juegos..! :cool:

3. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
  4. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Probably they will try to block as many domains as they can from broadcasting the signal.. So nice of you tipping them off on one of them...

If I remember correctly last time after the first few dates they started broadcasting one game live, usually the one involving the smallest migrant populations in the US.. So a game like Argentina vs Colombia would not be broadcasted live but Paraguay vs Uruguay would be on open TV...

Personally, I will not watch the games or maybe try to watch them in my computer... $29 is too much for getting your heart broken...:(

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Seriously! WOW!!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

6. Soycrema76

Soycrema76 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    DISH will broadcast ALL games, DirecTV only a few, for example in the first round DirecTV will only broadcast Uruguay-Bolivia and Peru-Paraguay

7. alianza4life!

alianza4life! Member+

Feb 21, 2008
    hackensack,nj
    lo mejor es reunirse con unos ammigos ordenarlo y se ve barato

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    DirecTV will have all of them

http://www.directv.com/entertainment/events/?lpos=header
    esa es la mejor idea...si uno solo va a pagar esta jodido. dividirse los costos entre amigos y familiares...

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    naaahhhhh, no alcanza para la cerveza y chorizos!:mad:

espn Radio is the way!

10. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Do you or anyone else know if we will be able to stream them on the internet or blackberry app?

Or is it only on the air in local radio stations?

11. ElClu

ElClu Member

Jul 10, 2007
    If you can use some radio stream app like streamfurious for android,you can listen to tons of radios in the net that will have the games.
    If you search for internet radios from the origin countries,like bolivia,or ecuador,or peru,or any other,you'll be able to find a useful link for the app.

12. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    That is true. And that will be my backup plan.

I like ESPN Deportes though because that network is (usually) unbiased and they have broadcasters I used to listen to when they were on the now defunct Radio Unica in the USA.

If I listen to the South American broadcasts the announcers will show a slight bias toward their country of origin.

13. ElClu

ElClu Member

Jul 10, 2007
    I don;t understand you.
    ESPN deportes are exclusively biased toward mexico,and brasil,and root for the underdog all the time in all other cases,no exceptions,meaning they would want bolivia to win over uruguay,or chile over argentina,and so on.
    It's in their best interest to put everyone down but mexico.
    ESPN deportes was REALLY great when it started and programming was exclusively made in southamerica,where you could watch quique wolf in simplemente futbol,or a more open to the world sportcenter,which you can't watch anymore because some of the mexican presenters (and those woman's voices !! ouch!) start yelling like crazy.
    Definitely,ESPN deportes is not what it used to be,and it follows what FOX deportes did when they focused ,(here again a great channel that went downhill),exclusively on mexican audiences.
    Today,there is no difference or personality in any of this channel's programs,they are all the same.
    I take any original broadcaster from the origin countries over any of the US spanish broadcasters,since they are true to their roots.
    In the US you have salvadorians,uruguayans,chilean,argentinians,and other broadcasters that only push for mexico and nobody else.
    Actually,they can't go against it,or they would be kicked out.

14. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    you're talking to a mexican

look at his name

15. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    First of all Mexico and Brasil will not be playing in the CONMEBOL Qualifications. Hence they will be unbiased for the most part since those teams are not around! Also I have not heard them rooting for the underdogs. They yell and scream for each goal fanatically no matter who scores. The South American radio stations sometimes are not as excited for the opposing team's goals( understandably) and it seems like the broadcasters from each country sometimes don't know the opposing players' names for pete's sake.

Second of all I am not Mexican.

Third of all it is nice to hear the games on ESPN Deportes online. Good audio quality.

During the Ecuador - Venezuela match there was a drop in signal though. Don't know what that was about.

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    el problema es que esos de espn o de foxdeportes, solo entienden de futbol mejicano, salen de ese ambito y solo piensan en el mundial del 70!!!!

se pierden..... fuera de FMF

17. jlarosa

jlarosa Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Miami Springs, FL
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    esos son unos huevones, no saben quien juega donde, pero si saben a que hora caga el chicharo.