Sounders v. Atlanta 3/31 (P/I/P)

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by Seaball, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Seaball

Seaball Member+

Oct 12, 2008
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Oh, a Friday night game. Sounds like we'll have everyone available sans Evans. Though, I wonder if some of our international players might get a rest.

2. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It'll certainly be interesting to see who plays.. all three of Atlanta's DP were out on international duty, but are in Seattle... I'd imagine that means they'llbe playing in some capacity tomorrow.

Anyone know how Morris is doing?

3. Mateofelipe

Mateofelipe Member+

Mar 10, 2001
    Spokane, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Martinez is out for Atlanta. Morris is still "day to day" as far as I know. Jones coming back from being robbed of a goal on an incorrect offside call against Mexico that pretty much doomed his country's chances, so we'll see what sort of mood that puts him in. Demps red hot for the Nats. Lets see if we can't get him some Pulic-ish service.

4. Mateofelipe

Mateofelipe Member+

Mar 10, 2001
    Spokane, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most non-triumphant. I still say we need a little more this transfer window. On a positive note, we kept a clean sheet with a make-shift back line.

terrier repped this.
  5. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah.. I'm really not sure what to make of our attack so far this season.. Morris is still really, really rough on finishing skills, especially with breakaways, and he seems to be the point of our attack. I'm just not sure where the goals are going to come from if Dempsey isn't on the field..