Some of the more unknown

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Snatch_81, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Snatch_81

Snatch_81 New Member

May 21, 2005
    Can someone tell me a bit more about these players?

Sebastián Sciorilli
    Andres Romero
    Maximiliano Laso
    Cristian Garcia
    Facundo Ferreira
    Lihue Prichoda
    Kevin Cura
    Javier Pastore
    Federico Nieto
    Juan Caracoche
    Patricio Rodriguez
    Sergio Vittor
    Mateo Mussachio
    Gustavo Bou
    Mauro Diaz

Most of these players a pretty unknown talent in Argentina, on the verge of making a breaktrough with their teams. Kind of hard to find much information about them, since most of them haven´t played that much in the League yet. Hope somone have som info to add to the names. Maybe we get to hear much from some of them in the upcoming Clausura.

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Patricio Rodriguez plays for Independiente. He came into the spotlight during the last torneo de verano where he scored a few goals for them. He plays as a forward. As far as I know he's barely played during the regular season.

Mussachio plays for River, he's a defender. He's played a few matches in the Primera Divison but I haven't seen much of him. He's in the current U-20 squad.

Gustavo Bou plays for River as well and he's currently playing in the Torneo de Verano, so watch that if you want to see some of him.

Another one to add is obviously Exequiel Benavidez.

3. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Sciorilli has been loaned to Colon. River owns him but apprently he hasnt performed too well so far. He will stay at Colon for the next months, let's hope he will perform better. He's a forward, typical small-sized player, fast, with good skills. He's 19y old.

Andres Romero is forward playing at Argentinos Juniors. Also 19y old, his main characteristics from what i have seen of him is his pace. He seems to be rather skillfull with the ball as well. He's a bit taller than the current argentinian forwards archetype that seems to appear as industrial rate...
    He's currently with the selection sub-20.

Cristian Garcia, i just know he's playing at Banfield.

Sergio Vittor is a defensive midfielder at Independiente. He's tall (1.87), rather physical from what i have seen thus far and could turn out to be good with continuity. He's 19y old.

That's all i can say about them.

4. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Regarding Patricio Rodríguez, apparently he wasn't given more minutes this past year because he had some physical problem apparently he'd lose too much weight playing complete matches(If that's possible...) but it seems that he's in good conditions now and that he's likely going to be a recurrent alternative.

About Vittor, just to add that he's good recovering balls and has a good vision for passes, though he may need to polish his aim with long passes.

Juan Caracoche is a centre back of Independiente, some compare him with Gabriel Milito.

Javier Pastore is a forward of Huracán with an excellent ball control, it's a pity they didn't release him for the U20 national team, he was going to replace Di Santo.

To add, about Mussacchio, in my opinion he's the best argentine centre back of the U20 range, it's a pity he got injured and is missing the U20 Qualifiers. I don't know why River hasn't used him more often.

Facundo Ferreira is a forward from Banfield(Like Cristián García), i don't know much about him he's just 17(will become 18 soon), he played 3 matches and scored 1 goal in the Apertura. Maximiliano Laso is a midfielder also from Banfield.