soccer memorabilia collector

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by ISAarchive, Jan 8, 2004.

1. ISAarchive

ISAarchive Red Card

Jan 7, 2004
    Florida, USA
    Hi,

I'm am looking for persons to exchange soccer memorabilia - cards, pins, posters, postcards, jerseys, programs, tickets etc.

Tell me what you collect ... we can start with small items (pocket skeds/tickets) ...

I have hundreds of items to trade.

cheers

2. Zizou10

Zizou10 New Member

Dec 31, 2003
    What kind of tickets do you have? Any Man U or Real Madrid? Would you possibly sell?
    Thanks,
    Zizou10

3. SaintNicola

SaintNicola New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Belgrade
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I collect football tickets only. My favorite team is Crvena Zvezda, Beograd (Red Star,Belgrade). I have solid collection of these tickets, but I need to find older and rare tickets - from 50's and 60's in twenty century, also I need some tickets from minor period. For me, it is much more important tickets from abroad, because it si harder to find.
    Also, I collect tickets of Serbian national team (former Yugoslavia, Serbia&Montenegro).
    I accept two options: 1) exchange option 2) buy-sell option
    You can write me on my private mail: vljubinkovic@gmail.com
    Best regards,
    Vlada

4. EquipoDelFuego

EquipoDelFuego New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    hi, im looking to buy some football memrobilia from year 2002, im a collector of nike cage advert with cantona in and 32 top players inside cage shown in summer 2002. im looking for shirts,shorts,trainers,scorpion ball and posters/magazines of this advert. if anyone has the equipment from this advert email me at cerberus_2002@hotmail.co.uk. many thanks

5. ECUNCHATER

ECUNCHATER Member

Sep 30, 1999
    Try ebay because they have all sort of random soccer collectables. You can often find stamps from older World Cups too.

6. shearminator

shearminator New Member

Jul 18, 2009
    london uk
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  7. brapat0848

brapat0848 New Member

Mar 3, 2010
    BELGIUM
    Club:
    Standard de Liège
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hi soccer collector,

I also collect soccer tickets. I live in Belgium. I have pin's, programs, and soccer tickets to change.
    Do you want to chan,ge with me ?

Best regards

8. SaintNicola

SaintNicola New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Belgrade
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello brapat0848,

my mail is vljubinkovic@gmail
    YOu are free to write me on that mail, I have double list,we can exchange,I also collect football tickets.

Best regards,

Vlada

9. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Do you have tickets to sell? could you send me list with prices to izaskunnnn@hotmail.com? All the best

10. scalver3

scalver3 New Member

May 15, 2013
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Hey, if you are still looking for the scorpion ball I have one in almost perfect condition and I'm looking to sell it for the right price! Its only ever been kicked around my bedroom, it looks too good to take outside... Let me know if you are interested!

11. javitxu

javitxu New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hi to all collectors, I am Javier from Spain, I am football ticket collector, would you like exchange? I can offer programms, posters, postals,.... all of them of Spain football and some other country. www.javicollection.com here I send you my website with my tickets collection. I hope it will like you. I await your news.
    All the best from Bilbao

12. JCSBM

JCSBM New Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello my name is José Carlos, I collect Spain National team tickets and Albacete Balompié ones.
    My website: http://jcsbm.jimdo.com
    I SEARCH USA VS SPAIN IN BOSTON 2011 TICKET
    Thanks a lot.

13. Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger New Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    I collect British clubs, especially Scottish clubs programs of tour games in the U.S and Canada from the 1950's, 60's, 70's and the 80's especially Glasgow Rangers. If you have any you are interested in trading, let me know.

14. cakudu

cakudu Red Card

Dec 31, 2013
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
  15. cakudu

cakudu Red Card

Dec 31, 2013
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
  16. TicketCollectorNL

TicketCollectorNL New Member

Willem II
    Netherlands
    May 6, 2018
    Hi!
    I'm a season ticket / season card collector from the Netherlands. Do you have some cards for exchange? Please take a look at www.seizoenkaartenverzamelaar.nl or contact me.