So much for the Spanish and Italian Leagues [R]

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by andrew neave, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Doesn't matter. I don't watch football for results. I watch to be entertained.

2. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    What's up Duck, you still haven't grown up?

1 person likes this.
  3. b4rcelona

b4rcelona Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    says the guy with 12% possesion, 0 shots, using sneijder/eto as left/right backs.... im not dissing inters style but tell me was mourinho playing for entertainment or to get a result. dont answer everyone already knows. inter dont play the most entertaining football even in italy so you must be atleast a bit intreseted in the results.
    Now as for this epl-serie a-la liga bs. All these leagues have major differences, thats what makes the CL so exciting. Whether you want to see rough and direct approach(epl), fancy passing and attacking(la liga(not madrid though they play counter attack, and still arnt good)), or if you want to see tactical and gifted playing style(serie a)... DONT HATE APPRECIATE GUYS. Football = futbol = soccer = la liga/serie a/epl/ bundesliga and so on.
    Why do you guys even argue about which is better or more even. Just enjoy what you like and dont watch what you dont like, personally i like all the leagues and watch as much as i can. Get over it.

Thank you and that is all from the greatest man on earth, b4rcelona. <3

4. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I believe him. Juventus did play pretty entertaining this season. Merely if you weren't a Juventus supporter, though

5. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You must be American.

6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Yeah, kind of like 'Gladbach.

7. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My team played some nice football including some results and nice battles against the top teams of the league, unfortunately not too consistent. But it was always fun to watch matches and to follow the season.:cool: Beeing proud of my team.
    I'm glad you feel comparable in case of Juventus.

8. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Why would you be proud of your team if they suck? It's like those parents who say to participate is the most important when all they actually want is for their kids to have some fucking talent.

9. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Yeah, I think we're done here

1 person likes this.