So long, and thanks for all the fish! You Bastards...

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by mplsTOON, May 11, 2016.

1. mplsTOON

mplsTOON Member

Apr 25, 2006
    @ St James Park
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hello?

This thing on?

Well the Sh*te show brought to you by Sports Direct has dropped a bollock. Its been a depressing ride, me almost ten years here on this forum, watching the Decline of North East England Football Civilization. From the debating of wether Souness was really a git or if it was an act, thru to Rafa, who was hoped would be our savior, swooping in dressed like a Spanish Waiter.

Its the end of of an era for the Toon. Stick a fork in me I'm done. Ten years is long enough. Sorry Toon, you'll always be in my heart, but its not you, its yer Sh*te management and lack thereof. Time to find someone else to wake up early on Saturdays for.

Regrettably*, it may be Spurs

Carry on. Howay and all that, you won't find me here, not that anyones been looking over the past 2 years.

*Thanks to the bet Toon³ lost way back when...

2. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You aren't upset with Rafa are you? Man didn't have enough time to get this group of sh!t to play! My wife has been suggesting other teams to follow while I won't be able to watch the Toon every weekend... Don't know if I can bring myself to do it... but it sure as hell won't be Spurs!

3. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    Just enjoy the four games on BeIN sport next season. I'll have plenty of weekend mornings free. Maybe watch more German or Spanish leagues.

Thx,

Jay!

4. MagpieFan

MagpieFan Member+

Apr 25, 2004
    Back in DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many seasons down this time? It was sort of fun seeing them blow up the league the last time but something tells me it'll be less fun this go around.