SLB Primeira Liga Jogos

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by JoseEmidio, Aug 16, 2014.

1. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Since it will be a bit of a mission to do one for every game this thread will be for all the PL games starting with Paços de Ferreira.

2. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    B5AA188B-6805-45C3-BFC3-F5565DFC9B5C.png

Sunday 17 August 19:15

3. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    2-0 Maxi and Salvio both assists from MOTM Gaitan.

4. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Boavista@2.-other-logo.png

Sunday 24 August 19:30 PT

Lista de convocados:

Guarda-redes: Artur Moraes e Paulo Lopes;

Defesas: Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Jardel, Lisandro Lopez e Eliseu;

Médios: André Almeida, Ruben Amorim, Enzo Perez, Talisca, Salvio, Gaitán, Pizzi, Ola John e Tiago;

Avançados: Jara, Derley, Lima e Nélson Oliveira.

Oliveira/Pizzi make the list big surprise.

5. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Really need to add a few defenders..Siqueiria, Silvio, and Garay are big losses.

Not sure how good Samaris is as well as the D-mid replacement.

6. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Jardel always makes a mistake a game (sometimes not punished) and Eliseu/Almeida will get eaten alive by good teams. Maxi is good but a hot head with defensive frailties.

Hoping Lopez is quality and more importantly that JJ like him so he can play. Stuck with the LB problem for another year as Benito needs time too, to possibly become good enough.

7. nuno10slb4live

Jan 23, 2013
    New Beige, Mass.
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hoping Lopez is quality and more importantly that JJ like him so he can play. Stuck with the LB problem for another year as Benito needs time too, to possibly become good enough.[/QUOTE]

The return of O CLÁSSICO. I remember being a kid and watching Boavista vs benfica and they were always a headache for us wont likely be the case today but hopefully soon they will become what they used to be. Lol Benito is junk, why not Steven Vitoria in place of Jardel?

8. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Benito might be junk but he is young, has scope for improvement and does not wear a XXL shirt and look like my father. :)

Steven Victoria for me is at best, as good as Jardel but I fear quite a few rungs of the ladder below Jardel, from what I saw last season (which is not much but was bad). Looks like he will be loaned or sold. Betis asked questions but he was apparently too costly.

9. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The return of O CLÁSSICO. I remember being a kid and watching Boavista vs benfica and they were always a headache for us wont likely be the case today but hopefully soon they will become what they used to be. Lol Benito is junk, why not Steven Vitoria in place of Jardel?[/QUOTE]

Good to have Boavista back even though it was done by legal 'magic'. They have a hard job to even stay up this season. Imagine they go back down first season up :eek:. Like the shirts and miss them lol.

10. nuno10slb4live

Jan 23, 2013
    New Beige, Mass.
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Watching the game today took me back lol JJ has a lot of work to do. Boavista nearly won 2-1 i had to lol at that.

11. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    From that performance Boavista will do well, they got Porto coming up soon as well.

12. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal.png

If you are outside Portugal you can view Derby da Capital SLB vs SCP at Benfica's online site for free in high quality.

http://www.slbenfica.pt

13. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Awesome!

Does one have to pay, btw?

14. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Absolutely free, you just have to sign up, last weekend the Benfica B game was on live so drop in next time on the site when Benfica and Benfica B plays after the internations to see if they are going to show a game. BTW the ad is already up at the site so you can register now already. Last time the transmission started a few hours before the Benfica B game. Enjoy ;).

15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    So I can watch all of Benfica's Liga Sagres's games live for free???

16. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No. :(. I don't think so, so far it was only last weeks Benfica B game and this weeks Benfica vs SCP game. It is almost certainly promotional and could end at anytime. I recommended clicking on the site on the weekend when Benfica play again because they might have a Benfica A or B game. The chances of the official Benfica site showing all Liga Sagres games to non Portuguese residents is virtually 0% (my Subjective Bayesian Probability Rating :cautious:). I will try to post when it is on the site but it is easy enough to check for yourselves. :thumbsup:

17. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Lista de convocados:

Guarda-redes – Artur Moraes e Júlio César;

Defesas – Lisandro Lopez, Luisão, Jardel, Maxi Pereira e Eliseu;

Médios – Talisca, Samaris, André Almeida, Pizzi, Gaitán, Salvio, Ola John e Enzo Perez;

Avançados – Derley, Lima e Bebé

18. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1-1 HT.

The Benfica website is saying I am not under the right conditions to watch the game, think it is the amount of people watching?

19. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1-1 FT.

Handful of chances to make it 2-1 with Artur making amends for the Frango at the end.

We may need to play 2 upfront, When was the last time Lima scored, looks isolated upfront.

20. nuno10slb4live

Jan 23, 2013
    New Beige, Mass.
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Team looked decent at times and horrible at others don't understand not using the 3 subs.

21. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Me neither, guess he was happy with the draw or he does not trust the bench players? When is Pizzi/Bebe going to play.
    Almeida was good today just as long as he stays in the midfield.

22. nuno10slb4live

Jan 23, 2013
    New Beige, Mass.
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sereausly Pizzi can be a big impact player he reminds me of Simao and bebe should have taken Rodrigos place. Agreed of Almeida he is def at his best in mid but its a matter of time b4 Samaris or Fejsa take over.

23. JoseEmidio

JoseEmidio Member+

Dec 6, 2009
    London
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]

Friday 12 20:30 PT time.

Should be interesting to see the midfield initial 11 with the newly bought Greek/Italian options, maybe

César
    Maxi Luisão Jardel Eliseu
    Perez and (Samaris/Cristante/Almeida) Talisca
    Salvio and Gaitan out wide
    with Lima up front (when was the last time he scored, play Pizzi/Tiago, he needs another forward, not Talisca).

24. nuno10slb4live

Jan 23, 2013
    New Beige, Mass.
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Your talking about JJ 16 mil will sit on the bench along with pizzi and Tiago