Shao Jiayi 1860 München vs. Eintracht Frankfurt January 25th [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by xfactor857, Jan 24, 2006.

1. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    So what else is new for Shao? Like I said before he is shiet. If he's got no movement playing as attacker he is not opening passing options and is just wasting space on the pitch.

Pure garbage.

2. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    He's not the most skilled player but he has good instinct and adds to the game with his presence and confidence.

Xie Hui is pure garbage. Li Weifeng is pure garbage. Shao I'd give him a chance.

3. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Hey hey hey hey! Xie Hui and Li Weifeng are great for CSL. But like you, I don't want to see them for the NT.

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Shenhua has just paid big money signing Li Weifeng. As a Shenhua fan, you'd better get used to the sight of garbage. :)

5. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Shenhua have completed the loan signing of 27-year-old Serb-Montenegrin attacking midfielder Jovanovic, voted best player in his league last season.

So we got Du Wei, Li Weifeng, Xie Hui and this new guy. I kinda smell semi finals for the Asian Champion's League. Plus a solid Challenge of Dalian's title.

Shenhua is coming to a new age of prosperity. Du Wei is most likely better than Zheng Zhi after training in Scotland for 4 months.

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Buy buy buy? :D

Really CFF, how could you compare Du Wei, who has been proven also a piece of garbabe, to Zheng Zhi?

7. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Du Wei trained in Europe for 5 month, his skills most likely improved exponentially. Zheng Zhi can't even pass the first trail in Europe.

8. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    And Du Wei still got brushed away like a twig by 2nd league Scottish forwards....

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I'm going to get used to the sight of championships. :)

10. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    He was utterly unprepared mentally and physically for his debut, just like Yao Ming. Although Yao is currently a second/third tier center no one will say that the Rockets should have dropped him. Granted the two sports and teams live by completely different rules.

11. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Welcome onboard the Dalian Shide bandwagon xfactor. :)

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Screw freaking you...:D

13. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Come on man, presence and confidence don't mean much if you got no skill. Li Weifeng has lots of presence and confidence (even to the point of arrogance) but is pure garbage. So is Shao. He has given enough chances. I had given hope on him long time ago.

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Hey ForzaGrifo, what do you think of Joey Barton's contract controversy?

15. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Without discounting the importance of skill, presence and confidence are very important. They are what make Hao Haidong Hao Haidong and Fan Ziyi Fan Ziyi and they're exactly what the current NT lacks.

And Shao is not Xie Hui who is completely without skill. But I concede both his presence and confidence level are not Hao or Fan caliber yet.

16. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    The person who has exactly the presence and confidence that the current NT lacks?

[​IMG]
    No no, not David Jones, Rio, or C-Ron.