Sergio "Kun" Aguero

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by bhnogomet1, Dec 27, 2011.

1. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Discuss the magician here

2. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was delighted we signed him and adore this player. He's scored 15 goals (with 6 assists) for us already and to me doesn't even look at his Atletico best yet, I expect his very best will come next season along with Nasri the other first yearer fitting into our elaborate attacking system. Just like Milner, Balotelli, and Dzeko look much better in their second season at the club.

An amazing player, I rate him much higher as an overall footballer than Tevez. I was reading a stat the other day that said he has scored 4 more league goals this season than Tevez had at the same time last season. Considering Aguero shares goals with Balotelli, Dzeko, and Silva (who is scoring more this season than last) while nearly everything seemed to go to Tevez to try and score from.

3. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Swap with Messi and we may hesitantly part ways with King Kun. :p

4. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    By far your best striker at the moment.

All hail Kun! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Independiente directors said today that Kun will return to his home club in 2017.Agüero younger brother De Castillo has made the Los Diablos Rojos preseason training

6. Marcho Gamgee

Marcho Gamgee Member+

England
    Apr 25, 2015
    Somewhere in English Arrogance land
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Well, his contract doesn't expire until 2019 so I would be surprised if that's true otherwise it will be a huge transfer fee which I doubt Independiente can afford. Hope he does go back there one day but personally can't see it in 2017.