September 13th vs Man City

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by NERhooligan, Aug 15, 2014.

1. NERhooligan

NERhooligan Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Will be in London again for the 13th. Looking for two tickets to the match vs Man City.. we are both red members but there are no available tickets on the ticket exchange. If anyone has any leads as to where we can find a couple tickets that would be highly appreciated.

2. leepyswetr

leepyswetr Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Chicago
    Did you check the box office? Someone here just got tickets for that match yesterday. Note, I'm not sure if the ticket exchange and box office are integrated to show availability, so it may be you've already gone this route.

3. NERhooligan

NERhooligan Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Im going to give them a call.. thanks for the thought. I'm on a man hunt for these.

4. NERhooligan

NERhooligan Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There are some now on the exchange but can't find two next to each other... jklasd;fj;klsadfj

5. RitztotheRubble

RitztotheRubble Member+

Apr 15, 2011
    there's very little chance you will. take what you can get.

6. NERhooligan

NERhooligan Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Got 2. Thanks though guys.

RitztotheRubble repped this.
  7. leepyswetr

leepyswetr Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Chicago
    Glad it worked out for you.

8. Creepy Ross

Creepy Ross Member

Sep 21, 2006
    SoCal
    Going to my first match this weekend v. City. Only in town on Saturday, planning to check out The Gunners Pub and the Arsenal tube station for photo ops. Any other Arsenal related spots I need to hit? Is Highbury worth a look? Thanks in advance.