Selling Nike Vapors and CTR Elite

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by sc9172, Jan 29, 2011.

1. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    For sale I have New Nike Mercurial Vapor VII(without lace cover) and Nike CTR 360 Elite.

CTR 360 Elite Yellow- $310 shipped to most areas in U.S.
    CTR 360 Elite Red/ Blue: $280 shipped to most areas in U.S
    Vapor VII- $290 shipped to most areas in U.S

Email: seanj_ch@hotmail.com for pics

2. bboowwyy

bboowwyy Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    So are these fake like the other boots you've been trying to sell?

3. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No these are 100% authentic. The only replicas I sell are the superfly's.

4. bboowwyy

bboowwyy Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Yeah, i'm not sure anyone is going to believe you (myself included), unless you can post pics with your username clearly displayed on a piece of paper in each picture.

5. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I currently cannot do this with these boots since I don't have them with me right now; after someone orders, I receive them from warehouse then ship them. I do have a pair of Safari Ronaldo Vapors I can put my name on if you want.

6. TommyGooner

TommyGooner New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You're aware that the CTR II Elite doesn't come in Blue...............right?

7. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    what's your email, I'll send you the pic of the blue one

8. TommyGooner

TommyGooner New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    haha....I've gotta see this. Thomas@soccergearguide.com

EDIT: I got it. You care if I post it just to show everyone? Even though this picture still doesn't change the fact that this boot IS NOT produced by Nike.

It doesn't help you have sold fakes in the past so creditability = 0.

9. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    you can post it, it's real, unreleased

10. TommyGooner

TommyGooner New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    No thanks, I have reconsidered doing so. Feel free to post them though. They are great copies, with whoever produced them only making a mistake on the tongue logo(it's reflective like the strip on the heel, wrong colors). Just face it, they don't make the White/Blue/Black in the Elite version. Let me guess...no bag or box? I'm not one to be an accomplice to fraud so peddle this stuff somewhere else.

11. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ok, everything else is the same as the ones Nike produces except for the shoe tongue, I honestly don't think that will have even the slightest affect in gameplay. If anyone wants to or doesn't want to buy them, that's their decision; a shoe tongue won't make any difference.

Thanks everyone!

12. endlesswinterco

endlesswinterco BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 1, 2008
    East Coast
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    then change your post to "replica" or copies, and dont list them as New Nike, cause they are not. woudl love to see these replicas. haha

13. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    they are made with same materials as the other ones I am selling, which are real

14. misterbroom12

misterbroom12 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I could take the same materials Nike or adidas use from my old boots and glue them together, that doesn't make them authentic or the same quality. You won't sell your fakes here, everyone on the board hates you for making fakes so stop trying.

15. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Lol, all my other ones are 100% authentic, if you don't want to buy them don't.. Stop wasting your time here then.

16. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sean Choudhury, I'm disappointed in you for selling replicas. You really should do better.

I would have thought that Ashland High School would have taught you better

17. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Lol I'm not Sean Choudhury and I don't go to Ashland High School... You got the wrong dude

18. bboowwyy

bboowwyy Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Dude you shouldn't post personal information about people on here, whether right or not, unless the situation really calls for it.

And as for sc9172, stop selling your fakes on here, or at least state that they are fakes.
    I, like many other people, have unknowingly purchased fake boots before and it sucks throwing your money away like that.

19. tilburysoccer

tilburysoccer Member

Sep 16, 2009
    KCMO
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Post pics please. I'd love to see the boots.

20. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Meh.I guess you're right. Why hasn't this user been banned though? Since the mods don't do shit I figured I might try to scare him off

21. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    LOL Uhtoni, nice try... These are not fake or replicas, they are 100% authentic, sole is real carbon fiber, not the plastic that comes on the replicas (i know because I sell both). If they were fake I would have said they were like I did in my other ad. If you don't want to buy them then don't.. I'm not forcing anyone.

22. misterbroom12

misterbroom12 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You just admitted that they had the wrong tongue, making them not 100% authentic and in turn, fakes. Nike did not make them.

23. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I didn't say they had the wrong tongue. They are not even out, unreleased, so how would you know if they had the right or wrong tongue? Like I said before, you don't have to buy them if you don't want to.

24. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Why can't we ban this guy. He admitted he sells fakes. ********in ban him from this forum already. where the hell are the mods?

25. sc9172

sc9172 Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah I said I sell both, but not fakes here. All these I'm selling currently are real. If you don't want to buy just get off and go somewhere else. Stop wasting both our time.