Section 133: The IllegitimateS Thread

Discussion in 'The River End' started by TheModernHypocrites, Jul 2, 2010.

1. spiritof76

spiritof76 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Calling ALL Section 133 Season Ticket Holders!

you guys did a great job today>we could hear you the whole game loud and clear. we tried to jump in whenever it was silent in the river end.

2. Penn-Union

Penn-Union New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Swarthmore, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

133 showed up today. We can really make some noise, and it gets better every game. I am perfectly happy if the stand up v. sit down is the only problem we have with the section.

3. doriangray

doriangray New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Scoreline said draw but we dominated the away creeps in 133. They had nothing. We had a guy with a santa hat and beard handing out "gifts' of fliers that said " Midnight Riders You suck". Plus I saw a few NE scarves stolen out of guys hands... awesome... great work everyone.

Big thanks to the SoBs who came over to sing behind our stand at the halftime. Stirring rendition of Vindaloo... Next up is the Crew with their sissy Village People club badge... Nice construction worker... time to work out some nasty taunts.

4 cup finals and no cups.. New England, New England...

4. tehgraarg

tehgraarg Member

Feb 9, 2006
    West Berlin, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You get a break between halves :) Your legs will get used to it eventually. Hell I'm a fat ass and I have no problems standing the entire match without getting "hurty" legs.

5. KennyV

KennyV New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

couldnt agree more. we are really coming into our own

6. BigBrain61

BigBrain61 New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I agree with everyone else... both we and the SoBs sounded incredible yesterday. My buddy, who had never been to a soccer game before, said that the atmosphere of the chants was like nothing he had ever experienced before and was taking careful notes as to what they were. We had a couple of good ones, too ("Chap-pa-quidd-ick!" was my favorite.)

As far as people standing / sitting thing, the locations of the people doing it / not doing it are in no way obstructing my view of the game. It seems that most of the standers are behind me in Row T and back. Like I said, if we get to the point where we're all standing, I'll deal.

I like the way we're starting to come together.

7. doriangray

doriangray New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah, we turned around and gave them Cha-pa-quidd-ick a few times. The disgusted confused looks on their faces was priceless.

I did notices only one large group of 90 minutes standers closer than the row T/U group. Maybe 4-6 guys down row M... something like that. From row T back it's about 50/50 stand v sit.

Glad your buddy dug. It's the drama of the atmosphere that makes it.

As was mentioned here, tell your pal the other NE specific song was to Camptown Races. The Revs have been to 4 MLS Cup finals and have lost all 4. That's the Buffalo Bills reference.

"4 Cup finals and no cup, New England, New England.
    4 Cup finals and no cup,
    better luck next year."

8. TheModernHypocrites

TheModernHypocrites New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

We need to make this a 133 Special... After Every Le Toux Goal... After the DOOP...

Le Toux, Le Toux, Le Toux is on FIRE
    We don't need no water let the (away team) burn.

9. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdcyr-jqqw"]YouTube- New England Revolution @ Philadelphia Union - Highlights - 31/07/10 - [WEEK 18][/ame]

10. boodah76

boodah76 New Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If you didn't hear it in the other spot, the two I have for us this Thursday are:
    You ain't got no jobs in Ohio!
    You ain't got no jobs!
    You ain't got no jobs!
    You ain't got no jobs in Ohio!
    and the other is
    You suck Ken Hitchcock!

11. paisano22

paisano22 Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

If you want to sit and be quiet during a match go watch golf. Standing and chanting is what soccer is all about. We the fans by our actions in the stands are selling this sport to the casual or non soccer fan who sees this and wants to be a part of this. Im in the 2nd row of our section and on the isle with no seat in front of me and I still stand throughout the match.

12. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Section 136 Wants to Team Up With Us at HALFTIME and Serenade the Away Fans Going to the Bathroom.. We will meet in the Corridor Between Section 133 and 134 and Sing to Them... Who's In?

13. KennyV

KennyV New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

of course

14. spiritof76

spiritof76 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Did you like the "your state is small like your wiener" chant we had going?

15. KennyV

KennyV New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

i loved when we started chanting "baked beans suck!" and then we all turned to eachother and were like...actually baked beans are great.

im trying to do some homework about some columbus related chants....columbus is pretty whack...but randy "macho man" savage and james "buster" douglas are both from there. it seems that we just kind of freestyle and feed off each other....i love me some 133

16. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Their Mascot is called CREW CAT... We could just go for... Your Mascots a P*ssy.

This is Interesting...

Since 2008 the Crew have contested with Toronto FC for the Trillium Cup. It is named the Trillium Cup because the trillium is the state flower of both Ohio and Ontario.
    On March 28, 2009, the Columbus-Toronto Rivalry intensified, after a relatively flat rivalry in previous years. Results on the field remained in favor of Columbus, with the total series now 5-0-5 in favor of The Crew. However, an off the field incident involving several fans of both the home side and the large traveling contingent of Toronto FC supporters overshadowed the match itself. In the aftermath of the incident, one Toronto FC fan was arrested, another claimed to have been subdued with taser guns by Columbus Police. Both Toronto FC fans and officials in Columbus pointed fingers at each other. Crew Stadium reported damages to the stadium caused by vandalism in the south End of the stadium where Toronto FC fans were provided with designated seating. (Wikipedia)

17. spiritof76

spiritof76 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

we were saying you make shitty clam chowder lol

18. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I am sure we can come up with some ammo with the THREE DUDES on their team crest and this bit of info...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckeye_(chicken)

Before the 2008 season, the Columbus Crew front office demolished the north stands where the most ardent of Crew supporters stood, in order to build a stage that would provide additional revenue by facilitating concerts and other events. Prior to this, the team's three supporters groups (The Crew Supporters Union, The Hudson Street Hooligans, and La Turbina Amarilla) sat apart because of differences between the groups ranging from age to ethnicity. The demolition of the stage forced the groups to come together into the north corner of the stadium, forming one large block of vocal support. Putting their differences aside the three groups formed the "Nordecke." The Nordecke (pronounced Nord-eck-ah) is German for "North Corner". The name "Nordecke" celebrates the city's German heritage. -Wikipedia

19. KennyV

KennyV New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

jeffery....you're my main man pots and pans...

20. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thursday is going to be GREAT. The Crew are TOTALLY up for it... So we need to bring our A game.

P.S. I got a very talented artist working on a logo for us. Stay Tuned for Details.

21. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz5mICM7K1U"]YouTube- 20100627182053.mpg[/ame]

22. KennyV

KennyV New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

yo dude....just wanted to let you know that my comment to the crew troll on our facebook page.....was made strictly in the interest of psychological warfare. besides a scarf swipe here or there....i dont provoke fisticuffs. when a troll enters the sacred gates of our cyber family...u gotta get in their head.

23. doriangray

doriangray New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

(Reposted from Facebook)

Just wanted to mention that, although I know it’s all in good fun, I‘m not a huge fan of all the photo tagging and videos of matchday antics. I feel like this is a Scotland Yard website and some of our guys have been caught on CCTV. Look, I donate money to the ACLU, so do whatever you like. I get it. I just wanted to put my dissenting opinion on the record. We know we were there. We know who we are. Too many amateur David LaChapelles out there. Easy on the evidence fellas. They'll have us soon enough. No need to give them a hand is all I'm saying.

24. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Point Taken... I didn't think it would be a problem as you use an alias... and everybody down there already has tabs on you anyhow... haha. Thursday is going to be MASSIVE. I cannot WAIT.

25. spiritof76

spiritof76 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I was gonna mention that. Threatening violence on facebook where your name, face and all your friends and family probably isn't a great idea lol. I know you weren't serious but it still reads as a threat.