Season Ticket Offer

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Highbury, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi all,

I am in a position to garner a season ticket for myself. I am not sure where the seat would be, but it would be an entry level season ticket. If anyone is interested in purchasing it then I will carry out the process further and find the exact location of the seat.

I apologize if this posting is not authorized. Please direct me to the appropriate place to advertise for this if possible.

Thank you!

2. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    You can also ask to defer to next season. I've deferred about three years in a row.

3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not something I know much about but Homeat and others will be helpful I suspect. Good luck.

Seems you haven't been on this board for quite some time. Just a gentle nudge that you might want to think about getting rid of that Cesc avatar. ;)

4. 49undefeated

49undefeated Member

Apr 15, 2015
    New Barnet
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    For the information of those who aren't too familiar, most season tickets offered are in the Upper Tier, you are asked to call a phone number and they then go through the number of seat options that are available and payment options. Lower tiers aren't generally available until all of the seat moves are completed, and only then if there is availability will they be offered which is towards the end of the summer.

Highbury, as HomeatHighbury says you can defer for a year but given this is your first offer I suspect they will be quite hot on deferring you any more than that - season ticket takeup is on the wane in general and I have heard of people as low as 45,000 on the waiting list being offered season tickets in the past couple of years. They do (tend to) sell out though.

Phone them and at least intimate an interest.

HomeatHighbury repped this.
  5. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Seven years ago, I was 45,000 something on the waiting list. Three summers ago, when the big ST list collapsed, I was 28,000 something in June. I was offered one that August. I've deferred the following three summers. And they emailed me again this year asking if I would like to be contacted again this summer, so I said sure.

That being said, the hardest one not to take was last summer...lower tier, 900 quid, block 9. Where all my friends sit. That was a tough one to have to decline. One of these years it will make sense...