Season 15

Discussion in 'Battrick' started by Bluto11, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Anyone in BS land still have their team?

Cook CCC are still going strong. Dropped down to III in OD, partly because I was punching above my weight in the top flight of FC and dropped to II that season as well.

Pulled a monster 7 seasons ago by the name of Bernard Olivier and he's currently plying his trade with the Windies NT. My next project was/currently still is an all-arounder. Not bad if you ask me...

Omar Skelton - 20 yo, BT Rating=146,426 shortcut
    RH batsman, RFM bowler. He is a destructive player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.
    He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
    Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: proficient
    Batting: wonderful Concentration: exceptional
    Bowling: remarkable Consistency: exquisite
    Fielding: remarkable

2. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep! And it's been slowly gaining strength as I've filled in more pieces around Sarge.

Norse slipped back to FC III this season, but we've offset that with a surprisingly competitive run in OD II, even leading the series for a couple of spells. It's looking like we'll be in II in both forms next season, and a little luck could even see promotion in BT20, though I'm not betting on it.

3. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Excellent!

My team is aging and it may see my slip back a bit in a few seasons. Spinner is getting old and so is T Rose. I'm happy that Skelton just popped in bowling and in consistency and is now better then T Rose, skillwise so he'll be an able replacement eventually.

4. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most of my older players have been marginalized by younger guys who are sliding into the lineup in their place. The biggest issue is going to be Sarge, but I'm not really sure when I'll need to start worrying about him (particularly considering that I can throw a fitness net on him when his stamina starts plopping).