Se Queda - The Other Teams Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    910876178201882624 is not a valid tweet id

Edit = Arsenal fans to Wenger : Se queda :D

CR7PT, HZinho, PigBenis and 8 others repped this.
  2. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He replies back[​IMG]

3. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    How is that a response??

I scored the last free kick goal so I'm going to give the ball to Neymar and not Cavani?

This guy is a true dumbass.

madridista_hr, CR7PT, Aimar 21 and 10 others repped this.
  4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Levante destroying Real Sociedad in the first half, Chema scored hands down the best goal of the season so far.

5. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I just realized I despise alves as much as I dislike Trump probably has to do with their similar penchant for fabrications and how-does-this-impact-me sense of right and wrong...

Deep Pal, Aimar 21, S1na and 3 others repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Levante are serious business this season it seems. 3-0 against Real Sociedad after two away draws against bigger clubs in Madrid and Valencia.

Deep Pal, S1na, Tobias19 and 2 others repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wonder how many Barcelona players would stay at the club if the club is out of the Spanish League at the end of the season and have to find some desperate opportunity to play in a foreign League to get the possibility of a ticket to the CL.

Maybe Messi will get his dream move to ManCity then.

8. Adder

Adder Red Card

Sep 1, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You wonder too much about Barca.

I wonder how terrible it would be for us. La Liga is a lot less enticing without Barcelona, the market would easily be less attractive for investors and viewers, and it'll hurt our club financially. Considering how we're already struggling on that front when it comes to competing with foreign clubs like City or PSG, a Liga without Barcelona could, ironically, be that which finally levels the European playing field again.

But hey, we'd win 5 pointless La Liga trophies in a row, so .... yay?

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd easily take a bunch of trophyless years in Europe if it means that Barcelona goes bankrupt and Camp Nou becomes a public parking space. Even if it hurts us financially, it would mean that Real Madrid would have the entirety of the top rank Spanish talent for themselves, before Barcelona can pass them off as Catalans like Iniesta.

I've been hearing this "we are not Spain" thing for over 20 years of watching football personally, so with the referendum thing going on, my interest in seeing them turn that into a reality has peaked.

Also, incredibly ironic to highlight PSG as our competition and then complain about "pointless League trophies".

-Reivax-, YOUNGSTARS87, Deep Pal and 2 others repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bayern turn a 2-0 lead into a 2-2 draw against a pretty bad Wolfsburg side. Bayern lacked intensity for my taste.

"Ancelotti Raus" picking up steam. A severe beating by PSG in midweek and things will get pretty angry.

Lyra, Aimar 21, Digital and 1 other person repped this.
  11. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The calm & laid back approach works to an extent - worked wonders to diffuse the tension brought by Mourinho. However, I think we've seen at Madrid & Bayern now that it can lead to complacency. Glad Zidane has the same relationship with the players as Ancelotti, but has a certain ferocity that Ancelotti might be missing.

Also doesn't help to use the same 11 players for 65 games, but that goes along with the complacency topic.

12. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Right now he's rotating too much

13. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    CA is a very likable guy but I'm not sure I'd want him managing my club long term.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1089 4x4s, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Mats Hummels: The team wanted to win, but our tactics were off, i tried correcting it on the pitch, but there is only so much you can do while you're playing.

15. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have no bad feelings towards Carlo (well, maybe a little when he made these comments and published his book before our CL final and when he was quite a bitter and bitching after we destroyed his team in last season), but things look tasty for me at Bayern. :D

16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Players showing no respect for Carlo. His teams can lack character when the chips are down. Not the kind of character who can motivate the team in such situations, I guess. I remember our Schalke home game during "crisis" period. We had 2-0 lead from first leg yet played like we had no desire to win. Lost 4-3 and was lucky not to get eliminated. Always wondered how Carlo could do nothing about it. Don't see him turning this around given players reaction. It'd be great if some German team steps up and wins the title.

17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [emoji106] [​IMG]

temesgen, Ahmadi8 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  18. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Which is quite strange given that he's built his career on having the locker room behind him. The club isn't offering much support.

Digital, HZinho and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  19. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Really impressed with Falcao's comeback

temesgen repped this.
  20. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really thought Bayern was good for Carlo and vice versa, but it seems something is seriously wrong there. Haven't seen so much chaos (that fast) in a Carlo team until now. Hummels should know better TBH, but I guess they are trying to have Carlo go...I mean, that's just saying "we did fine, but the coach fked up badly and they scored". Of course, zero guilt with the players themselves.

Shay Z, Zidane05 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Carlo said there was a lack of intensity, which is something i said as well. The entire team played as if the game meant nothing for big parts of the match which felt really weird.

HZinho repped this.
  22. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The Bayern players are acting like bitches. Up 2 0 and you tie, it's on the players. These guys sound like a bunch of self entitled divas.

Carlo should stop trying to please everyone and do what he does, not rotate lol

HZinho, ahnaf and Zidane05 repped this.
  23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Carlo is welcome back any time he likes. These Bayern players should ne ashamed of themselves. If Bayern lost the lead it's down to the players. He shouldn't have to micromanage a team that aspires to win the CL every single minute of a game. If they want to be hand held and micromanaged I am sure Benitez would be available any week now. Spoilt entitled manchilds the lot of them

J-Mezzy repped this.
  24. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There's always been a bit of a strange dynamic with that Bayern side tbh. Players not passing to each other, wanting to play hero. Lewandowski, Robben, Ribery all seem like pricks.

Carlo was brought in for the CL, it's no secret. Didn't see the side turning on him this quickly though.

25. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well, Carlo doesn't exactly have the best track record of taking his team into second half / second leg after acing the first half / leg.