Scorpyn's Scanner 2014

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Scorpyn78, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ppaes

Ppaes Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Thats it? :(

2. cesarmaluco

cesarmaluco Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    True. They might be holding those for the very last moment so they are not resold, but I think most likely there is nothing left. Think about it: The most expensive tickets are tickets for the finals, would they hold it for the very last moment and consider not selling them? I don`t think so. I guess our journey ends here.

3. roflrofl

roflrofl New Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    So people wouldn't resell them for 4x-10x face value.

4. Nic__

Nic__ New Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Yes, I don't think there's any doubt on the demand. If there's a drop for the final tomorrow, they will most certainly be sold. Most people who followed their team from the beginning end up here in Rio and they all want to see this match.

*Fingers crossed*

5. F. Gomes

F. Gomes New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    @Scorpyn78 , i was trying v.1.0.0.19 but it has stopped to work. When i reinstall from the site, appears the message below. What can I do?

Attached Files:

6. plcs

plcs New Member

Jul 2, 2014
  7. roflrofl

roflrofl New Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
  8. groynk

groynk New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I'm in! Here in Rio, would love to drink myself to coma at the stadium. I think I would nearly coma without any beer any way.

PS. In reply to the another post, if we are making claims to have come the furthest, I came from New Zealand and paid $4700 for my flight and somehow managed 5 weeks off work! Saved up since 2007!

goc_br, kauedg2, biberg and 2 others repped this.
  9. diobsb

diobsb New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Can any argentinian or german confirm if in the last 2 or 3 days FIFA made tickets available for you?

There is a rumour that they would provide 16% of the total amount of tickets for people from these 2 countries. Final has been unavailable for a long time for me, and today Fifa's website didn't even go under maintenance.

10. zenzei

zenzei Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Club:
    Racing Club de Avellaneda
    I'm from argentina and see no tickets in the last week. I've access from an ip in argentina and my profle is argentinian. And have lot of friends trying to buy , no one has seen a ticket.

F. Gomes and diobsb repped this.
  11. diobsb

diobsb New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Ok ninguno, danke schön. Another urban legend.

12. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    8% each is truth.
    But those tickets were already assigned as conditional PMA tickets I guess.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  13. diobsb

diobsb New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    That's what I thought a week or two ago, when I saw this information for the first time. Those who applied for tickets for their country would have tickets available, and there's nothing to do with tickets available for last minute sales phase.

14. Sukhvir singh

Sukhvir singh New Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Choose from all the teams in the world cup 2014. Help your favourite team to win the penalty playoff for the World Cup! http://goo.gl/ToJkDl[​IMG]

15. ThiagoS

ThiagoS New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    I had the program installed but it is not starting anymore. It says "Cannot Start Application - The application is improperly formatted. Contact the application vendor for assistance".
    I am trying to re-install it but the former domain is not available since 11th July.

Does anyone have an alternative link to re-download and install it?

thanks

16. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    With respect they were boring matches as it felt like teams were happy not to score and play out time.

And I bought my tickets without using the scanner and patiently waiting by my pc every day for months. It was possible as I and I'm sure others have proved. It was lucky of course but it took a lot of time.

17. Fabriv

Fabriv New Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Club:
    Røa IL Oslo
    I do have 1 extra ticket!. PM me

Claudinho repped this.
  18. kauedg2

kauedg2 Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Is this a tout thread now?? If you'd like to sell it for face price or a little more I'd buy it. I only need one.

akshay and Claudinho repped this.
  19. Ppaes

Ppaes Member

Jun 22, 2014
    8% is possible if they selling those tickets directly trhough the ticket centers.

Thats makes sense because, true argetinians and germans that are in Rio right now (those who whould be able to attend the match) arent the ones waking up at 4am on a dedicated desktop set with broadband and god knows what to purchase a ticket that whould last only one minute.

Also in a ticket center they whould be abble to verify (id, passport, etc) that you indeed an argentinian or german nationality. Online selling whould let to the 8% assigned to each team being sold to brazilians... and that's not the purpose.

For me that sucks, because i whould really love to attend the final match :(

20. roflrofl

roflrofl New Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    I beleive the 8% tickets are the PMA they sold in February. I was at a ticketing centre a few weeks ago and they never have tickets for sale because it's the same stock used in the website and tickets sell in the website in like seconds.

21. NikK2014

NikK2014 Member

Mar 17, 2014

22. Panda970606

Panda970606 New Member

May 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  23. plcs

plcs New Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Also if they put 13,000 tickets for sale in the ticketing centre I think someone would have known (at least the press would) because the ticketing centres don't have the structure to receive so much people secretly.

24. NikK2014

NikK2014 Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Thats exactly my point, if youre not Argentinian you saw a boring match. BUT we saw an incredible chess-like match that was thrilling and heart-stopping from the first second to the last. It included the 1978 final we won, the 98 QF we lost, Messi trying to beat Maradona and Pele as best player in history, etc etc.

I have now learned that I would never attend a final unless Argentina played it. It never happened to me as I never attended a final, but I understand now I could never leave out a family watching their own team going for the championship, it is just not fair. As a parent, you know how difficult it is to explain to your son you could not get tickets?

I tried day and night for months but was not lucky. So you understand, I attended Brazil vs Chile cause I love soccer and it was going to be a great match, but eventhough it was good to watch, I had no emotion in it, Everyone around me was fainting and having a heart attack and I was just watching a good match. I see now its not fair eventough I was lucky to get the tickets, some brazilian or chilean kid was left out of the stadium cause I had more money or more luck or invested more time than them.

Of course, this was only 1 seat and 1 match, but it gave me an important lesson. If you are not going to just die or cry your eyes out if you lose or the same if you win, then your seat can be best used by someone else. There are no boring matches when the heart is involved. Ask any Brazilian if the 94 Final was boring, they will tell you it is one of the best memories of their lifetime. The final is about something else, not about playing nice, its about which side of history you are gonna be left on!

akshay, diobsb, kevinucho and 1 other person repped this.
  25. cesarnob

cesarnob New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    Newell s Old Boys
    Hey guys, I'm still looking for tickets for M64. I'm not going to pay anything more than 2x the original price. I think that's a fair price considering the time it takes to do all the transactions.
    I hope someone here still wants to help a true fan see their team in the most important match.

Thanks,

Cesar