Saudi Crown Prince Cup

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by SenD, Dec 26, 2005.

1. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Hadn't seen topic for that competition, so there it goes. Fixtures for 27-28 December.
    Tuesday 27 Dec 2005
    Al-Riyadh - Al-Ittihad
    Al-Ahli - Abha
    Al-Hazm - Al-Shabab
    Al-Tai - Al-Hamadah
    Wednesday 28 Dec 2005
    Al-Ettifaq- Al-Nasr
    Al-Wehda -Al-Faisali
    Al-Hilal -Al-Ansar
    Al-Rawdhah - Al-Qadasiya

At the first look, Riyadh should be easily overbeaten by the Ittihad, there is a huge class difference between these two. I belive that Desire Job and company are capable of scoring even 5 or more there. Al-Ahli had a close game with Abha last time, now revenge is coming for the Flameer's team, but would it be enough to take a win against well playing recently Abha? Great game Hazm-Shabab is coming, coveraged by Saudi Sports and that's which I adore to watch on, but I'd not rather do it, as I've got some problems here with it. And the last question - would Hamadah be capable of suprising Tai, taking 2 divisions gap on their hands? Discussion is open, feel free to talk.

Greets

SenD

2. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Riyadh is a tough team, won't be easily beaten IMO. Ahli and Abha will be close, Shabab might win Hazm easily, and I think Tai should comfortably beat Hamadah. Welcome to the boards btw.

3. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Do you belive in Riyadh's win tommorow? As I see you are from there, but I've got several words for the game. Would they play with the full squad, having an important clash against Raed on Thursday? I couldn't rather see them taking any problems to Al-Ittihad, which won 9 of 10 games with them in last four years. On the other hand Ittihad enjoying playing as well, being unbeaten in league with great games against Wehda, drawn 1-1 with a late goal for them, scored by Kazadi. I can't see Riyadh's defenders stopping Mouallad and Job, which are so hot.

Greets

SenD

4. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Could anyone post games, which are gonna to be taken today? Some pages updated their fixtures and I don't know which i should trust. Thanks in advance.

Greets

SenD

5. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Scores from today:
    Al-Ahli - Abha 4 : 0
    Al-Ettifaq - Al-Nasr 0 : 1
    Al-Riyadh - Al-Ittihad 0 : 1
    Al-Wehda - Al-Faisali 2 : 1

Woah, what a late goal for the Ittihad scored by Joseph Desire Job. It's not what I've been expecting, but they've finished as I was supporting. Ahli's Al-Jasem was on fire today, scoring three since last game in Prince Faisal bin Fahad Cup, played against Shabab, won 2-1. Nasr was just relieved with a late goal by the Al-Zahrani, scored just a minute before the end of the regular time. Wehda had some problems with Div 1 Faisali, but they've managed to take it back. Order of play for tommorow:

Al-Hazm - Al-Shabab
    Al-Tai - Al-Hamadah
    Al-Hila - Al-Ansar
    Al-Rawdhah - Al-Qadasiya

Some nice clashes to be taken, some words about them tommorow morning.

Greets

SenD

6. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Told you Ittihad won't easily beat Riyadh, huge margins don't happen much in the Saudi League.

7. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Another four games to be taken off today and some clear favs to see. For sure Tai will win against Hamadah, as Saudi64 said, Tai at home is quite hard and shouldn't allow Hamadah to score a single one. I've got several doubts about Al-Qadasiya, I don't have got any team infos, and I rather can't see Rawdhah managing to finish this game on their side. Maybe somebody could help me about the teams status? Hilal won't have any problems with Ansar, the difference between these two is really big and I can't see even Costa scoring here. Hazm will take a part with Shabab and this would be tough one, but finished on the visitors side. Any opinions?

Greets

SenD

8. SenD

SenD New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Al-Rawdhah - Al-Qadasiya 0-8 FT
    Al-Hazm - Al-Shabab 2-3 ET
    Al-Tai - Al-Hamadah 3-4 FT
    Al-Hilal - Al-Ansar 1-0 FT

What a competition! Tai has been off from the Prince Cup with a suprising loss to the 2nd Div. Hamadah, Shabab lost two goals to Hazm to take a win in overtime. Qadasiya showed their strenght again, destroying Rawdhah 8-0 with hat-trick from Al-Sahlawi. Here are the quarterfinals:
    1 Jan 2006
    Al-Ittihad - Al-Ahli
    Al-Wehda - Al-Nasr
    2 Jan 2006
    Al-Shabab - Al-Hamadah
    Al-Qadasiya - Al-Hilal

Whatta games are waiting :D . I would adore to see Shabab in action with Hamadah, the games played on 1st Jan should be great too.

Greets

SenD

9. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    All tough games, Wahda and Qadisyia can beat the top 5 anyday, its gonna be very interesting. I was suprised by Hamada, and even more by Qadisyia. :D

10. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Here are the quarterfinals:
    1 Jan 2006
    Al-Ittihad - Al-Ahli
    Al-Wehda - Al-Nasr
    2 Jan 2006
    Al-Shabab - Al-Hamadah
    Al-Qadasiya - Al-Hilal

hmm.... well... I can't predict regarding 1. Al-Ittihad - Al-Ahli and 2. Al-Qadasiya - Al-Hilal, who ever plays well on the given day will win. On ther other hand... Al-Nasr has a good chance of beating Al-Wehda and it migh be 2-0 or 2-1 for Al-Nasr. Al-Shabab, on the other hand, will go through Al-Hamadah as this side doesn't possess any much experience but again if Al-Shabab don't make mistakes and miss chances that is. But, I definitely believe that the winner of Al-Ittihad VS Al-Ahli will be in the final.

11. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Al Wehda is a good club and may upset Nasr.