Saudi Arabia x Japan [R] Semifinal AC07

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by Saudi64, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    [​IMG]

The game will begin at 4:20 Saudi Time, 1:20 GMT. It will be played in Hanoi, Vietnam. Saudi Arabia squad arrived in Vietnam yesterday Monday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Expected line-up :-

--------------------------Yaser alMusayleem--------------------------
    --Ahmed AlBahry---Osama Hawsawi----Waleed Abdurabh---Kamil Mousa-
    -------------------Khaled Aziz---------Saud Kariri---------------------
    -----------------Tayseer AlJasem--------Abdulrahman AlQahtani-------
    ---------------Yaser AlQahtani(C)--------Malek Mouath---------------

I predict it 1-1 and we win in penalties 4-3. And good luck to Saudi Arabia, all our prayers and hopes with our NT, allah m3ak ya alakhdar.

2. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Lets all hope luck is on our side because we need all the luck for tomorrow. Once we go through this, the cup is ours.

3. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Be realistic and realistically speaking, Saudi Arabia will lose this match for sure !!! Saudi Arabia is lucky to reach the Semi-Final. I don't believe that Japan will score not less than 2 goals against Saudi Arabia and I believe that Japan might score 4 goals against Saudia however, it will be difficult for Saudi Arabia to even score a single goal against Japan.

Japan is far more better team as compared to Saudi Arabia in this Asian Cup !!!

We can only pray, hope and wish that Saudi Arabia wins this match against Japan and the Asian Cup, otherwise, the chances are only 5%.

4. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    1-1 HT.

We conceded a stupid stupid stupid goal. Our keeper is liability :mad:

Let's hope we can get another smash and grab goal and this time DEFEND it.

5. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    No words.:(

6. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
    As-Salaamu A'laikum wa RahmatUllahi wa barakathuhu ---

Alf mabrook mashALLAH(SWT)........

Let's not underestimate Iraq ---- they're as good a team as any.....

InshaALLAH(SWT) we will win.

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
  8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Congrats to all Saudis. Those who understimated our NT, they did it, reached the final for the 6th time. The 4th cup is coming guys, inshallah nothing will stop us. Hard luck Japan, not this time.

9. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

Congrats to not only Saudis but to All Saudi Soccer Fans. Why are we always left outside Saudi64??? Though, I did underestimated not only yours but our too NT but really... Saudi Arabia deserved to win this one for sure !!! Before the begining of the match, I thought Saudi Arabia wasn't playing good and only relied on individual moves but today, Saudi National Team proved it wrong and they used the individual skills when and where required, otherwise, they were playing like a one unit / team all the way through. Even Yasir Al Gahtani and Malek Al Mouath and offcourse, Taseer Al Jasim were playing like a team and using their individual skills only when the situation demanded / required.

The first and second goals by Saudi Arabia were due to perfect team work while the third goal was because of individual brilliance by Malek Moath, and at that time, the situation demanded that Individual flavour which ultimately, boosted the moral of the entire team. If the team keeps on playing like this, then no doubt we can lift the Asian Cup.

There were few scary mements though and especially 7 minutes before the full (90) time when Japan hit the cross bar. No goal keeper in the world could have done any thing to stop that shot. Also, there are little things to rectify for future games like not to give the opponent too much time to shot at the goal.

Rest, the Saudi Defence played perfectly alright IMO.

However, not underestimating Iraq, I sure see Saudi Arabia bringing back the cup Home. Insha' Allah

This is the best match ever played between the two sides and especially by Saudi Arabia against Japan. So, I hope through this game, Saudi NT fear against Japan will end and now they will start playing similarly against Japan in future as well.

10. adelo

adelo Member

May 9, 2007
    Mother of Pigeons
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Bravo to all the players that proved that superior individual talent and skills when coupled with passion and spirit can still win you games against more organized and disciplined teams.

Congrats to all Saudis and all the fans of the Saudi NT no matter where they are from.

11. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Saudis, Saudis fans they are all the same. I never mean there's a difference. I hope we can do a similar performance against Iraq, and 4th cup Inshallah back to KSA.

12. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    This is the first time i am saying this before any asian cup matches of Saudi ARabia. But i think we can win over Iraq.

13. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    [​IMG]

"The Green Falcons against the Japanese computer. "

[​IMG]

The Asian Cup, to Riyadh or Baghdad?

14. greatman-redded

greatman-redded Red Card

May 20, 2007
    Congrats to Saudi Arabia! You people deserved to win.
    Saudi Arabia was far better team.
    Japan deserved to go out.

15. Fabaraby

Fabaraby Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Edge of Unaykish
    Club:
    Al Ahli Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Alf Mabrooooooooooook!

We had no internet connection for 36 hours and I missed the game!!! But I watched the highlights on CNN, I was watching all the goals not knowing the score, I thought the last highlite would be Japans 3rd and I jumped out of my bed as if it was live when Malek scored! Amazing!

Anyway, lets not get carried away, we will be a different team with a different mentality when we face Iraq, they will surely be our toughest opponent! BEWARE!

16. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Thank god I'm not in your place. :D

17. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006
    Of course Japan deserved to go out. I knew Japan wouldn't win this Asian Cup. Anyways, congratulations to Saudi Arabian team. I hope you guys keep beating the hell out of Japan.

18. Fabaraby

Fabaraby Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Edge of Unaykish
    Club:
    Al Ahli Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I'm on a beautiful island with my kids, so fvk football! (Well, kind of :p)

19. Sharkie

Sharkie Member

Feb 7, 2006
    UK and Arabia
    Tar7.a3oon bil salamah inshallah :)

20. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006
    Next time, Saudi Arabia should massacre Japan 4-0!

Saudi Arabia 4-0 Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006

Wait, 4-0 is not realistic!

8-0 for Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!