Saudi Arabia-Asian Cup 2011-Group D

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Farhad Khan

Farhad Khan Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Asia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Saudi Arabia
    8-0iers in WC
    5-0iers in AC

:D

2. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The replacement of one member of the royal family with another for the head of the Saudi federation is nothing but a giant middle finger in the face of the Saudi fans in my opinion. You guys should be fuming. If this had happened in Iran (Which is notorious for its corruption) people would have boycotted football altogether.

3. hilalfe

hilalfe New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  4. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    This.

Iran has a horrible FA that only pulls them backwards every time they get the step to run faster, but Saudi Arabia is worse.

I don't expect any changes, but even if it there will be changes, it is only going to be a short boost. The Main Problem should be solved, get rid of these Princces

5. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Me9eibi7 and Johar are out. :D

6. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    the iranians act like al nasser fans :D

7. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Breaking News-
    King Abdullah have called all the staff of FA,the players and all the techinical advisors of the NT to his office to discuss what went wrong in Asian Cup.

8. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ^

yeah now we can crucify them !

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?m=576373&stats=home

look at there stats these guys are lazy ...
    only moatez al musa ,both osamas and Mohammed Al-Shalhoub played good

the rest of them were how i put it ( i can do better why i am not on The NT )

9. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Every one is taking here about the FA for the disaster.Do not the team captain also holds the responsibilty.It is he who leads the team in the field and motivates his team mates.I think Yasser just wears the band for show off.I havent seen any time that he has sense of accomplishing some thing in his face.I think he is just now playing football just for the girls to watch him on TV.I remember the old captains like Jaber,Noor, AbdullGhani who used to lead the team with a strong command but now this have lost after yasser took over the band.I still beleive is Noor could have lead the team things might be different.

10. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    yes yasser , abduh , kariri , all the players should be crucified

we need new players , players that can play for the NT :rolleyes: players that have souls , not just show offs and noor is the same as them

11. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Noor is different entirely from them.He does what he says.They are many examples of him fulfilling his promise.Ittihad today are just because of his captaincy.You can just note if Noor is in full mood then no one stops scoring Ittihad.

12. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ^

he only dose his best when he plays for ittihad .

never seen him do his best with the NT .

now you are talking about the captian , come on man even if noor was there he will change nothing .

13. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

He's only temporary. The Saudi FA votes are in June this year. Some say Sami Al Jaber will get the presidency but we'll see.

14. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    I like Sami. But anything not royal family will do

15. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ^

just because he is from the royal family dose not mean he is bad ...

guys the last thing we need in Saudi Arabia is racism

16. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    That was about nawaf taking the seat. You misunderstood.

17. haithamittihad123

haithamittihad123 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    I think the main reason behind this poor performance is the choice of the players.
    Usama hawsawi has played so little games next to Usama al mowalad, I believe if the Central defence were both from hilal (Hawsawi and Marshadi) or both from ittihad (Montasheri and Mowalad) they would understand their play better. And on the sides, Where is abdulla al zori???? how did he not pick him? Shehal is good but he does not bring results, Hussain abdelghani or Ahmad al Dokhi wd have been better. The mid-field? LOL dont even get me started, ahmed autef came back from injury and during the league couldnt play for SHIT! Ahmad Otaif is OKAY but I think Abdelrahman al qahtani would have been a better choice, Mohammed noor was not taken to the Saudi team because of "Political Issues" in his matter. Noor could have lead a few really nice assists. I agree that Shalhoub plays, and Khaled aziz or saud kariri to play defending midfielders, look at syrias 2 goals, same way, there was NO defending midfielder, hence, both goals. Waleed abdullah is not an outstanding goalkeeper but he's all we've got. In attack Naif hazzazi for sure, but Qahtani did ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Only formation that could have worked is:

-----------------------Waleed Abdullah(GK)-------------------------
    Abdullah Al Zori------Mowallad---------Montasheri---------Abdulghani/dokhi

------------------------------Kariri/Aziz----------------------------------

-----------Noor---------------AhmedOtaif-------------------Shalhoub---

----------------------Yasser Qahtani-------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------Naif Hazzazi-----------------

Some of these players were not even chosen by the dumbass peseiro.

18. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ^

al zori is injured , al marshidi is injured , aziz is also injured , kariri came back from an injury, yasser and naif hazzizi came back from an injury but they both did great on the league , noor played his worst season with ittihad and he also got an attitude problem
    al shalhoup is not a winger he changed his position to an offensive midfielder
    al dokhi and abdulganni are old and slow they cant play for the NT

the best formation for the is
    any goal keeper ( we are not gonna need a brilliant one with this team )
    khaled al gamdi ... osama ... osama ... abdulla shuhi

omar al ghamdi/abbas/moatiz ... galeb

ahmed al musa ... ahmed otif/shalhoup ... abdulrahman al qahtani

(yasser /naif/mohnnad)

reserves : yasser /naif/mohnnad ,omar al ghamdi/abbas/moatiz, al nimiri , al fraidy , yahya sal shihri , yasser al shahrani , kamel al musa , yousef al salem

19. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    They played together througout the WCQ games. I still think Naif Al Qadi is better though.

First off, Shuhail plays at Right Back for the NT (left with Shabab only) and Zori only plays left.

Second, Dokhi, Abdul Ghani and Zori all suck.

Are you speaking about Ahmed or Abdoh? because Ahmen Autef plays Defensive midfielder NOT left winger like Abdul Rahman Al Qahtani who would have to replace shalhoub.

Waleed Abdullah is a brilliant goalkeeper.

true, Naif Hazazi with some up and coming strikers like Mohaned Asiri or Rayan Bilal would be better.

20. moqool

moqool Member

Dec 19, 2006
    I think Saudi's problems can be solved much more easier and quicker than Kuwait. Thats because mashallah Saudi does not lack the resources or system. Theyve got a professional league, some form of privatization, etc. Whereas Kuwait need to do massive reformations and apply a new system, which needs another 10 years until it finally begins to work properly.

But no offence or anything, I just dont think the king of Saudi should waste his time bringing the staff and members of the FA around him for such discussions. He should not treat it like that, in my opinion. Its good to know theres care from the highest figure in Saudi Arabia but I just personally think it could be better if its approached in a different manner.

21. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Prince Sultan is probably the most criticized royal in the entire Kingdom and that's bad for the king. He needed to defuse the situation fast.

22. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    i don't think that the king cares about football ... he is busy building universities and colleges his main concern .

and the king is on France , he did not do anything about the federation or the team

its just sultan resigned , al mesbeah wrote a report about some players and then he also resigned

and nawaf the previous chairman of the FA became the minister of youth and sport and he took his experts with him

this means the entire football federation has either resigned , sacked or promoted the only ones who stayed are the committee of championships this committee can lead the league to safety until a new FA is elected

23. Farhad Khan

Farhad Khan Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Asia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    politics mixed with sports? should be surely punishable by fifa no?

24. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ^

are you blind or what ?

THE KING IS ON FRANCE

he did not call anyone to his office