Sao Caetano vs Club America: 1st leg [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Deleted USer, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thats nice, no one will care if you'll watch the MFL or not, you wont affect ratings either.

2. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Why do the america directivos put La monumental in lower zone??they should be up in the upperzone.I admit america has the worst barra in mexico.

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I have only noticed this from Latin Americans in the U.S.. They dont like that everything gets marketed for the Mexican American first. They will complain about FSWE showing mostly Mexican teams in Copa Libertadores games. Yet they wont recognize that before the Mexican teams played in CL you had to go to a bar to watch the matches in close circuit. Now they get Copa America and Copa Libertadores because of the large Mexican Market in the US and they still complain.. They will even hate on the MFL which has many South American players. However i must add this is just a few individuals who are a sad bunch. Most Latin Americans i know are not like that..

4. IMOX77

IMOX77 New Member

Jun 15, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Maybee someone can give me a rundown on what happened? I just saw some of the pictures from Yahoo News. What made the players fight each other? What set off the bomb? There are just too many posts on this thread to read this early

5. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    It was the only call all night which went "gayinas" way, in case anyone didn't notice.

By the way, you forgot to mention the blatant attempt to break Coudet's leg. I didn't see anyone being sent off for that. So much for the officials being in River's pocket.

6. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Rip Off!

Santos was ripped off big time. technically the Santos keeper was off the line by a hair. Oh my god that pissed me off so much!! America on the other hand choked!! Sao Caetano suck major balls and yet America was not able to capatilize. Blanco had been playing like ******** as of late. That's why he has been acting up as of late. Anytime Blanco goes through a $hit streak you get the better side of his personality. :) I don't think you can expect Refs to win the game for you. America had their time to win. Superior goal that Navia had! What a pass German Villa had, I never knew he had that kind of touch. The behavior after the game was totally unwarranted. I would of like to of punch the ref but in the end you don't anyway so whats the point. What piss me off the most is both Santos and America were eliminated in the same day.

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Rip Off!

http://www.esmas.com/deportes/futbol/

click on the Noticiero TD link to watch it. You need Real Media Player. THey break down the PKs. Fast forward to about the 15th minute or so.

Techincally, the River GK was way off his line but was not called back.

Im telling you dude, something was shady last night

No one said ever said to have refs win for you, just to be consistant and call it both ways.

8. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Rip Off!

I have tivo and reviewed the Santos keeper's movement ten times no way in any league in any part of the world would that have been called. In the case of America I think the hand called could of gone in our favor but I think the Ref was afriad to be the guy that wins it for America. Its one of those cases if it had been the 35th minute it would of been called.

9. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ah, but it was the one that counted. I'd rather have all calls against me during the game but be given one that basically hands me the final outcome.

Anyways, it's not River's fault. They played a great game and got the goal they needed to push it into PKs. I wish all teams played like River played when they were down 2-0.

As to the America game - yes the hand-ball should have been called but Sao Caetano played a smart game and worked hard to get the goal they needed to advance. Good luck to them in the next round.

10. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No excuses, we sucked period. We could've won the game but we didnt finish our chances. Goodluck to Sao Caetano. The end of the game was a dissaster, La Monumental should be banned from ever attending a America game. I like Cuahtemoc but what he did last night was a disgrace.

11. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Just saw the highlights, what a disgrace. rdl, nearly 24 hours after do you still call that justice?

I'll comment on the actual in-game incidents later.

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    why dont you phuck offf

13. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    I was watching on galavision that Cuah came back and apologized to some of the Sao caetano players.;) see Cuah aint a bad guy.

14. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The handball should have been called IMHO, but this persecution complex is too much, and what the fans did afterwards is beyond reprehensible.

15. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Aleast no one got injured badly like the things that happen down in the south.

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Televisa did a further review of it... Blanco did not start it like the sao caetano players said....

17. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

nor...... according to what el universal wrote.

18. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    After elbowing a player in the face? He can go stuff some taco flakes up his rectum. -------------

Stop Trolling.

19. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    is tea bagging your sister out of the question? :D

20. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I'll ask ur mom when I go to the puterio tonight.

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Is my mom pimping you tonight?

22. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I'm a troll.

23. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    We know you're a troll you mono!

24. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    How pathetic... you impartial little kunt.s only censor and then edit the posts of those whom you dislike... but ************ is permitted to use insults.

So that's how it works here.

Well, phuck all of you fagg.ot ass partial moderators.

25. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    They are regular contributing members and this is not the first time that you have insulted different members. You were also warned.