Samba classic vs Samba Millenium

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by MisplacedSpainard, May 3, 2007.

1. MisplacedSpainard

Apr 5, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    okay im trying to decide which to get for this season of indoor. i will be playing Goalie as well as mid if you can call that. I am trying to decide which one to get. i have narrow feet but long. i also need some arch support. I realize whatever feels the most comfortable i should go with but id like to get some feedback about the both of them that anyone may have experienced. thx.

2. Capt. Chaos

Capt. Chaos Member

Chicago Fire & Reno 1868 FC
    United States
    Nov 12, 2005
    Way out in the land of the setting sun
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    You know what, I have the Samba Classic. I got them really cheap and I LOVE THEM... actually have them on right now.:D But, I had the Nike equivalent (name escapes me) and these Adidas are WAY better. I feel that they have better grip of the playing surface. The nike ones I slipped sometimes and they were in like brand new condition. Also, what I love about these is the arch support. It seems that the Milleniums is probably better so those might be the way to go. But in any event, all I can say is either way, you will be good with the Sambas which ever you get.

3. dmain

dmain Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've tried a zillion different shoes over the last few years and while I'm not a fan of the samba many are. The one thing I've found is that I really prefer leather over a synthetic and kangaroo over calf leather. Right now I'm wearing the Adidas F50 A3 turf/trainier/indoor shoe and I really like them in fact I've had for over a year-for me thats a record:) I think my next show will be the Diadora Maracana indoor. BTW I play keep and post up striker too!

good luck.

4. MisplacedSpainard

Apr 5, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    thanks guys. im gonna try them out this week so we will see what happens.