Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renan Padua

Renan Padua New Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    i bought final
    ticket expensive thinking brazil would make it. so i’m trying to sell for even. if not i’ll just go to game.
    i have cat1 ticket for tomorrow block a205 row 35 if someone need it send me a message. it’s around 2xfv thanks

2. Andrew Lee

Andrew Lee New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Jul 3, 2018
    Hi, I have 3 cat2 upper floor. Looking to swap with lower floor.

3. Shubhayan

Shubhayan Member

May 15, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have 2 Hospitality seats for the Final already, but they are upper level.
    Option 1: Anyone willing to sell me 2 lower level any CAT tickets Row 1-5 seats.
    Option 2: Anyone willing to sell me cancelled or invalid ticket stubs for lower level @ $100 per stub, since they will only need to pass visual inspection as I will use my own tickets to gain entry.

We were on Live TV for the semi-final with ROW 2 seats. Sitting almost next to Luis Orgaz.

Attached Files:

4. Abdirahman85

Abdirahman85 New Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 14, 2018
    I’m looking for 2 tickets for me and my wife at face value either CAT 1, 2 or 3, I’ll be at stadium this afternoon. Must be at least 2 tickets seated together. We supporters of the French team, please PM me.

5. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    So did I miss any drops this morning or am I seeing you all at the fan fest?

6. Phil_MN

Phil_MN Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Oct 26, 2017
    Minneapolis, MN
    They have had a few tiny drops, but all red. Right now demand chart shows red, yet not cartable.

Charlie_USA repped this.
  7. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    Yep. Panic clicking now but can't cart anything. Also finding the code is taking a while to load.

8. Shubhayan

Shubhayan Member

May 15, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don’t think they are selling tickets because there is no way to pick them up. Tickets for the Final are not available for pickup on the day of the Final. All the pickup centers are already closed.

9. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    Where did you find that information?

And why would the tickets keep reappearing for purchase online?

10. KayC

KayC Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    ticket office must be open

11. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    To add, I think you're reading the info wrong. I think today is the last day of operation for ticket centres. People are probably still flying in, no way they can close them before the final

Charlie_USA repped this.
  12. Avaiano9

Avaiano9 Member

Avaí
    Brazil
    Apr 27, 2018
    The tale of the uncartable reds.

Charlie_USA and speltdifferently repped this.
  13. dsgerbc

dsgerbc Member

May 3, 2018
    Tickets purchased 1-1.5 hours prior to the match can be printed at the stadium. I did this once.

14. Clarkmeister

Clarkmeister Member

Flamengo
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    Where at stadium? Fan ID office?

15. Clarkmeister

Clarkmeister Member

Flamengo
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    Brief spurts of tickets keep showing up. Keep trying. I know I am.

16. Abdirahman85

Abdirahman85 New Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 14, 2018
    Ticket office is open for pickup. There is a very long queue at the sales office that is not moving. I rather try my luck at the stadium.

17. nick777

nick777 Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Back in the day, pre keyboard warrior, there was a time when if you wanted to go to a big event like Michael Jackson, queen, the fa Cup Final or the World Cup you would have to queue for tickets. No internet, no computers and no drops were involved.
    The last few days was another one of those good old fashioned times! People queuing at zhitnaya st have been buying tickets...slowly but they have been.
    So if you are watching on tv today why didn’t you queue? Laziness! I said on here yesterday how to buy tickets for today...and still there is bad info on here- ticket centre closed etc. The easy option is to try buying online but you needed to get in the queue and actually wait for a while and you would get in.
    Now it’s too late, too many people, Hope you guys have nice TVs to watch the match, it’s gonna be great!

18. Shubhayan

Shubhayan Member

May 15, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Did you do this at this World Cup? We were specifically told that Stadium printing is not allowed and then they showed up the FIFA website which said the same thing.

19. dsgerbc

dsgerbc Member

May 3, 2018
    Luzhniki has a ticketing service office near entrance 1.D. I printed a ticket for a relative that I purchased off my phone while already near a stadium. I asked them first if they'd print it and they said that would it if was just purchased. I you buy earlier than a hour before the game or so, you'd have to go to the regular ticketing office (go to the one @Technopark, it's empty).

A friend did the same for a game @Spartak stadium.

20. Abdirahman85

Abdirahman85 New Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 14, 2018
    Guys, please stop spreading misinformation on here, tickets can be printed at the FIFA ticket venue one hour prior to the match.

21. dsgerbc

dsgerbc Member

May 3, 2018
    Yes. They like their money though, so the policy is not strictly enforced.

22. Drew Smith

Drew Smith Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Jun 3, 2018
    I just carted cat 1, not the best seata but still available .don't give up! I feel like I will need to hire bodyguards to go collect at ticketing center lol .good luck everyone

23. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Lol you might be right in most of what you say but the last bit is laughable and just wrong. It wont be a great match to watch and certainly wont be worth paying over the odds for. Ok if you support one of the teams involved you want to see your team but for the nuetral ut will be a bore fest and a predictable win for France.

24. dsgerbc

dsgerbc Member

May 3, 2018
    Congrats! Go to the ticketing center on Technopark metro station. It's likely not crowded at all.

25. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    Old man yells at cloud!

Daniel Knickelbein and Pascal F repped this.