Russia 2018: FanID Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by MarquedMan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Best post evahh!!1!

2. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Interesting development on my package tracking for my USA-bound Fan ID: It looks like Fan IDs that are bound for the US stop in France before crossing the Atlantic. I wonder how long they’ll be at CDG Airport.

3. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Mines didn't. Moscow/NY. now in queens.....

themanlarry repped this.
  4. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    One of our 3 is already in Philly. Maybe it will be delivered tomorrow or Saturday. Let's see. Of course one still shows processed in Moscow but nothing further and the third is in NY but not in Queens yet. Even though they were all sent together and scanned 1 minute apart.

5. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Cool. Take pictures and let us know what's included besides the ID when it arrives.

6. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Reporting in. Received 2 out of 3 Fan IDs today. Small white padded envelope. Address all kinds of weird but Zip Code nice and legible and where in needed to be. FAN ID (with lanyard) inside nothing else. Your pic with your name in Cyrillic and Latin bellow. Back looks just like a Visa that you would get from a consulate for instance. This all based on pics sent to me as I'm not home. And mines has not scanned past leaving Moscow.

7. karmin

karmin Member

Jun 7, 2016
    when are we able to change the name of the ticketholder on the 2nd ticket (guest). Is it best i do this before me and my friend apply for our fan ID's or should I apply for mine now (as main ticketholder) and then guest waits for me to change the name on 2nd ticket?

8. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    No one knows. You'd have to think it would be by March at the latest if tickets are going to be shipped starting in April.

9. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My status changed to "printed" now

10. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    How long were your packages at JFK in Queens?

11. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    no more than 2 days at JFK and 1 in Queens.

NickK repped this.
  12. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    Looking up the tracking link provided when my My FanID shipped, it shows that it was released from Russian Federation customs on 15 December. The status has not changed since. Is there a way to do a deeper trace?

13. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I'm on the same boat for one of ours. Funnily enough mines. The other two showed up after a week. All three were scanned at the same time. I emailed the fan id people via the contact form and I was told that for international mail to wait 30 days. USPS has a lost mail trace form type thing which I filled out but since tracking doesn't show it ever entered the US I'm sure they won't do anything.

14. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Try entering your tracking number on USPS.com. It's offered much more detail on my shipment since it arrived in NYC.

15. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    The one I'm missing doesn't show anything past the 15th on any tracking site. But still plenty of time.

Michael Davies repped this.
  16. Michael Davies

Everton FC
    Wales
    Nov 5, 2017
    Mine also left the Russian Federation around December 15,no new updates on the tracking website,not to worry!

17. Michael Davies

Everton FC
    Wales
    Nov 5, 2017
    I'm in Florida by the way.

18. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Plenty of time left. Maybe a batch left and another didn't. Probably waiting in a pallet somewhere freezing.

19. Mahmoud Fahmy

Mahmoud Fahmy Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Doha, Qatar
    I just got my FAN ID status (Printed) today, I got the approval on 1st of November.

wixson7 repped this.
  20. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    A new year and my FanID is still in Sharapovo .... since December 15th! :rolleyes:

Its Russian Christmas in a few days so nothing likely to happen until the late next week, I assume.

21. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Mine arrived today. I got the same thing.

BuddhaWake repped this.
  22. alejo87

alejo87 Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Strange. My fan ID stayed only 2 days in sharapovo and continued to france (im argentinian too)

23. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    my application status is "approved" and delivery state is "not processed"
    What does that mean ? Has the fan id technically been approved ?

24. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes, it has been approved! After the approval, it took me about one month to have it changed to printed, and another week to be sent.

ChristianRevolution repped this.
  25. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Mine got approved 4th Nov! Still it's not processed!