Ronaldinho Gaucho News and Discussions Part 2

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by ELADO, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    proceed..........

2. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Pipoqueirinho is gonna ask Dunga to be cut off the selecao for Copa America.

I say cut him off all together for good and let's have Kaka or Juninho on his place... wtf? Is he Pele' or Zico now?

You want out??? Be out for good.

3. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    great game dinho had on sartuday huh! wow he really dominated. easily Dinhos best performance in the selecao jersey in a very long time! bravo dihno!

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    dinho??? ahahah that sounds kinda estranho, pra nao dizer outra coisa...

5. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    colorado, voce e um homem muito comico!!:D

6. Ronaldinho123

Ronaldinho123 New Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Ronaldinho The Great

I launched a fan site www.ronaldinhothegreat.com

that has a bunch of videos of Ronaldinho who i believe is the best soccer player of all time. Check em out and let me know if you guys think anyone can compare to his football skills!

7. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    Re: Ronaldinho The Great

Hey genuis, how many other great soccer players have you followed closely that you can confidently say that Ronaldinho is the best of all time?
    anyways, there is a Ronaldinho thread already in here! hey mods this should be merged with the Ronaldinho news thread!

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Hes allowed to start a website if he pleases. The other many similar website that state the same thing.

9. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa

yes he can start a website all he wants but what i was saying was that there was already a thread about all the news and information about Ronaldihno on this board and there was no need to start a new thread about Ronaldinho capisci?? see it was a new thread that he started and the mods just merged it with this already existing thread about Ronaldinho like i requested! it makes things a lot organized you know!

10. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is the second time I have seen this written on a report that talks about the rumours of Ronaldinho going to AC Milan.

"Aliás, depois da publicação da matéria, Ronaldinho afirmou que "seu destino estava nas mãos" de Assis."

Translates to ... "Ronaldinho says that his future is in the hands of his brother (and agent)"

I may be reading too much into it, but at very least I think it's strange for him to make such a comment publicly. It gives people the impression he doesn't really care what happens and where he plays. Makes him look like a mercenary.

11. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ronaldinho also asks to not play in Copa America alleging one vacation period in the last 5 years. Dangerous for him because he is definitely not guaranteed on the team the way he has been playing.

12. s0cc3r

s0cc3r BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 10, 2004
    California
    WTF is he talking about? He had a vacation in 2006 during the World Cup!

13. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    East Orange, New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah Ronaldinho has sent a letter to the CBF stating why he wants out of the Copa'07..that he's exhausted and tired and Dunga was right that Ronaldinho and others would take advantage of Kaka's 1st asking for time off of the Copa!!

I hate to say this, but I say F-ck THEM BOTH!!! Never in my life have I ever heard of a European player whine and bitch about needing time off during the Euro Championship!!! The Copa America is the oldest International tournament and should be treated with the same respect as the Euro and the WC!!

We need players like Tevez of Argentina who despite a long season with West Ham in the EPL has said he WANTS to play for Argentina in this Copa!!

So F-ck Kaka and F-ck Ronaldinho!! And I hope Dunga dont pull a Donadoni and try to kiss their asses for them to play..........cause we have PLENTY of players who can and will replace them!!

14. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    brazil has the luxury (because of a large pool of players) to still be great without Kaka and Ronaldinho, but it would be nice if they were screaming to be allow to play for Brazil ... imagine if you didn't have a large pool of players to choose from things could be worse

15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    But think about it ... we've had coaches in the past that actually preferred to not take the big stars to Copa America. So that already sends a message to players that the competition is an experimental one, and not a necessity.

You can't compare Tevez to Ronaldinho and Kaka. Ronaldinho and Kaka have had to carry their teams over the season. Ronaldinho had Eto'o and Messi injured for half the season. Kaka' has put AC Milan on his shoulders taking them to the CL final.

In comparison, Tevez has had many games off at West Ham. He only became a regular starter recently. So it's obvious he has plenty of energy to give. Plus, he is very hungry because he hasn't won shit for Argentina yet.

16. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    A shame but Ronaldinho Gaucho is burned out and really does need the break. 2006, WC (mailed it in, but still there). 2004, Copa America. 2005, Confederation's Cup. In 2003, there was another Confederation's Cup. He's played in a tournament every summer. Granted, I don't feel sorry for him in the least (because in the very end he's being paid handsomely for kicking a ball) but his meal ticket's attached to his health. He looks tired at Barcelona now.

We'll see where he ends up next season. if Barcelona lose the title, I can see him whining about it and leaving, to be honest. A shame, because Madrid has really been playing well - its a testament more to them than Barcelona's failures.

17. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Alex,

Yes I do see ur point, but if not mistaken...Ronaldinho took no part in Copa'04!! Ronaldo asked for time off for Confed Cup'05 and was sorry afterward....Romario did the same for Copa'01, lied to Scolari about his "eye surgery" then went to Mexico with Vasco and screwed up his chances for WC'02...and I hope that Ronaldinho and Kaka see their no.10 shirt drift off to Diego, Robinho or Elano and hopefully show that those 2 clowns wont be missed!!

Tired or not I still find it VERY DISRESPECTFUL that any S.American player would ask for time off from the Copa!! European players dont do it and neither should S.Americans!!

18. O Fenômeno

O Fenômeno New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    New Jersey
    take america out the tournament...

19. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That is something that is very intriguing. European players don't usually ask to be out of a tournment like the Euro. I think they consider the Euro very important while we don't. Like I said before, we've had coaches who purposely brought a 2nd tier team to play in the Copa America to use it as an experiment to find new players.

Another thing to consider is ... if these players come, will they be 100% physically. Ronaldinho clearly is not. Do we want them if they are not going to be 100% ?

20. zakarti

zakarti New Member

Feb 22, 2007
    KSA
    Ronaldinho and kaka ask to not play in Copa America ...now Diego weder bremen player chance to play....

brazil don't stop without ronldinho and kaka....

21. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Agree with all of the above. Dunga should tell them they are NOT excused and see how they react.

22. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Denilson,

Thanks, but gotta disagree with u about Dunga just going ahead and picking them!! He should do to them just what Scolari did to Romario(though I still puzzled why he gave that slimy coward Mauro Silva a 2nd chance?)

I mean Dunga hasn't called up Ronaldo yet and Adriano's still out as well, and we havent suffered so Ronaldinho and Kaka should be taught a lesson!!

I say leave them out for the rest of the year...and yes even out of the WCQ's!!(why the hell do we still have to play that long ass 18-game-marathon?..I thought FIFA was supposed to fix it?)

23. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    It was all going well until you called Mauro Silva a coward!!

24. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well to me he's a coward he had the chance to captain the Copa'01 team and he ran out for "fear of his safety"!! That's when I lost respect for him and in fact that's when ur namesake made his comeback to the Selecao!! :)

While Jardel went not in 100% shape, but still played and despite serving Scolari so well in the past with Gremio was never given a 2nd chance!! Nor did he ever give Paulo Nunes nor Oseas a single cap!!

While I have a great respect for Scolari some of his "mysteries" made me say uhmmmm!!!! As much as I love Zagallo he did the same!!

25. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You love Zagallo ??? Holly crap !!! You're the first one I've heard saying that.