Roll Call! How many of us are there?

Discussion in 'Pachuca' started by Naui_Ocelotl, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Wait until December to watch Los Tuzos.....Mundial des Clubes

2. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Once our club stops making stupid decisions like selling the best player we had( Damian Alvarez), I'll start watching them. I still can't believe they got rid of him and kept riva for that long. idiots

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Alvarez??? What about Chaco??? I am still pissed about that one, but the truth be told. I was a Tuzo fan before both of those players came & I will still be one. I like the Tuzos period.

4. Charlie512

Charlie512 Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Me too. I couldn't believe they sold the best player the club had. They brought in Manso but he never game Pachuca what Chaco gave. I remember him playing for the Tuzos, he would show up at the moment Pachuca needed him most and that's what I most liked about him. He was undoubtedly my favorite player. I even went to go watch them live, bought his shirt, and greeted him. It was so cool. I was so sad when they sold him. :( I was really impressed in the 2008 League Pachuca got to the final. Since the team didn't have forwards that made goals, he steped up and became the goalscorer being a mid! And he is the one who scored the goals in the final. Again showed up when the team needed him most. Too bad the rest of the team didn't help much. He even got picked as the best player that season. So yes, Chaco best player for Pachuca, we need him back!

5. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Alvarez and Chaco were franchise players, you don't get rid of players like them.

Pachuca, what were they thinking.

6. The_Ponce

The_Ponce Co-President of the United States of Dynamo

Feb 21, 2011
    Houston, Texas, U.S.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I occasionally post at the mediotiempo forum's as well, they've got a very active and good Pachuca forum.

Updated list:
    01. Naui_Ocelotl
    02. El_Profe
    03. Austin Wetherby
    04. Adam Soucie
    05. SFSmash
    06. beat junky
    07. h9932
    08. tuzos87
    09. JDevellish
    10. Celia
    11. invisible_shadow
    12. Nerroth
    13. Gamma
    14. chaco91
    15.The_Ponce

I've been a Tuzo since 93. I used to watch their games as a young lad whilst in Hidalgo while on vacation. I suffered through second division and cried the day Hernan Gomez died. 21 years old now and was born and raised a Tuzo, and since I live in Houston...well I've had the honor of seeing both my teams battle it out in some intense battles.

Tuzo Naranjado de por vida!

7. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    I'm number 13! lol