Pre-match: Road To Recovery: Weltmeister vs. Ireland - 14.10.2014

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by White/Blue_since1860, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Jordan Khamra

Jordan Khamra Member

May 21, 2014
    Thank you. That is too bad, he appeared to have great potential. I'll keep an eye out for the players you mentioned. I think we are lacking dribblers and players who are comfortable taking on players and running at them. Someone described it best (don't recall who) when they said our passing game resembles watching a handball team pass the ball from side to side, to side to side....

2. Spanky144

Spanky144 Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Well this blows..

3. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm not going to freak out but we look bad... 4 points from 3 games isn't horrendous but I'm under the impression that our current team have a mentality of just showing up and expecting to win. We are the world champs which means always have a target on our backs. Teams respect us but they want to beat us. Showing up, putting on the boots, placing the crest over the heart and going through the motions doesn't work anymore

Last Saturday was bad, we had the border war in our house between my dad and I. Always hate to lose those matches (well it was the first time we lost to them) but still

Plus I think this goes to show how much of an asset Lahm was to the team. Schweini obviously is a huge loss and I can't believe I'm saying this but Merteslacker really turned the corner after EM 2012