Ricardo Pedriel @ Mersin İdmanyurdu SK

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jun 11, 2010.

1. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    In COMPLETE agreement with my man vivabolivar here.
    Arce's position has always been drifting towards the wing, especially the right wing. Sport Recife knew that and that's why he became such a key player for them. Terek found that out about him very early in the season and turned him into a full on winger, that is why Terek considers him a right mid/winger for them. And in that position he has done very well, because he soon became one of their full on starters. But halfway through the season, Arce suffered an injury and is just now starting to get back his position again. Which of course he had lost because of the injury that kept him out for about a month and a half. It's just been recently in the past two Russian premier league games that Tereks had, that he's been getting back. (in this last weeks' game starting again)

And regarding the formation Quinteros will use with the NT, I am 100% certain that he will use the same formation that he uses with Oriente. As he stated himself that, "Oriente sera la base de la seleccion, con inclusion de los jugadores que juegan en el extranjero".
    That formation is essentially a 4-5-1, broken down into 4-2-3-1. Same formation that Mourinho loves to use, and is very successful with. And so far so has Quinteros.

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Haha!

My bad! Better for us!

I just know that he's been primarily used as a forward. I've seen him take the ball from the side to the middle as a forward. Regardless of whatever position he plays, he's very Ellusive.

If he's become seasoned in the wing, then he should definitely play there.

3. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Our boy, Ricardo Pedriel did it again!

Today in his team's away match he scored the only goal for his team, min 11. That gave Sivasspor a valuable one point as they tied the match 1-1.
    Pedriel is officially, ON!

4. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Damn dude is on fire!!! Im just sooooo happy that he is starting :)

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  6. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's another nice gol by Pedriel. Just goes to show even more how good of a finisher he really is!

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    What a sweet goal by Pedriel!

8. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What a great finish, with a tight angle. I'm sure sivasspor wishes they'd put him earlier. I like more is that Turkish play is very close to the way south americans play, a combo of brazilian flair and physicality of others.

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea its a great alternative to spain and italy for players looking for a good place to get playing time. Same with greece.

10. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pedriel and M3 are ripping it in Turkey and Ukraine with their respective clubs.
    I'm glad. Do you guys realize that Pedriel's hat trick last week is the FIRST time EVER that a BOLIVIAN scores a hat trick in europe!

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thats awesome!!!!

Also, I love the way the pronounce his name, PE-DRIEL!

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It sounds amazing the way they pronounce our Bolivian players' names, maybe its just us and our Bolivian pride that just makes it sound more amazing.
    But it still sounds pretty cool!
    PE-DRIEL PEDRIEL!
    Marcelo Moreno! MArcelo Moreno!

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Anyone konw of any other bolivian players that pllayed in Turkey? All I can think of is Ronald Gutierrez who was pretty damn good when he played for la paz FC. But then went to turkey, rumor was partyed too hard, and didnt stay in good shape, came back t obolivar, wasnt shit, and is now on loan or sold to a team in bolivia.

14. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

yea ronald gutierrez had a good game against paraguay in la paz that year..

15. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am pretty sure he played for Bursaspor, and they played in the Champions League this year. I guess he missed out on a great opportunity.

A lot of these guys go abroad and can't (or refuse to) adjust to the level of life they require of players off the pitch. Hence the large amount of them coming back with their tail between the legs.

p.s. No jokes about my Wilster, please. Still in mourning!

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ea, I remember when he went he described how he had trouble finding his way around the city given that no one spoke spanish and he didnt know Turkish. lol

Here are articles first of his arrival, and then another a couple months later on how he was adapating. Some interesting stuff from what I remember some 2 years ago.

http://futbolistasbol.blogspot.com/2008/05/ronald-gutirrez-jugador-del-bursasport.html

http://futbolistasbol.blogspot.com/2008/12/gutirrez-es-celeste.html

I forgot exactly what was said, lol but thats all I remember. Read em' if you have time.

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's sad how our younger, more talented players don't get shots like this.

18. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    True. There is alot of over site, but the average player in Bolivia that is super talented tend to be pretty slow.

I'm excited about Ricardo. We have wonderful poachers in the team. Looking forward to our future nats!

19. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree.

Remember William Ramallo? That guy was the ultimate poacher, enough to earn him the top scorer designation of the 94 world cup qualifiers. I had heard he was equally adept with the bottle, which prevented him from getting any offers abroad. Typical.

20. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Didn't he go to Germany after the WC?

21. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Probably for Octoberfest.

22. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    cheap shot to all bolivians!!! lol but probably true LOL

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL like my old man would say, cara de borracho.

[​IMG]

Our poor players and their vices...

24. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Pedriel and Teofilo (Colombia NT forward ,plays for Trabzonspor) are very good poacher type goal scorer. Full of talent and good on eye to goal line.

If Pedriel continue thisperform all the way till the end of current season, I think He can get offer from Istanbul giants or Premier League clubs.
    ie; rumour; Teo gets offer from Porto and recently from Liverpool ,my one of mate told me about it.

Pedriel luck is : His team changed the coach, since then ,things changed ultimately %100...... Its shows at the pitch ,performance and result visewersa.

I wish Him best luck in his current club. He is getting attention game by game.No doubt.

NEXT game 4dec capital city , Ankaragucu.

ps:
    thanks for the rep:)
    cheers

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Innnnteresting..... Thanks for the info!