Rev's website (thumbs down)

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by scrub, Sep 12, 2002.

1. scrub

scrub Member

Oct 12, 2000
    I'm usually pretty up on these things, but I wasn't sure of the exact time of the Dallas game so I checked out the Rev's website.

I was shocked to find zero mention of this game on the front page. Zero.

I had to use the "full schedule" link under the home games schedule on the left hand side. That is a tiny, tiny link.

There are some good things: Twellman player of the week, ad for upcoming espn game, etc.

But how can a casual fan become interested if you're not even mentioning the product on the front page? A casual fan would probably assume such a game didn't even exist.

So, my constructive criticism to the Rev web page people: put the next Revolution game front and center on the front page.

2. RevFan17

RevFan17 New Member

Jul 6, 2001
    They usually do the next game preview the day before the game...a little late but, knowing how short staffed they are....there's a quick link to the full schedule...just one click away!

they have updated the front office page though for anyone interested in who's remaining...

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/team_bios/front_office.asp

3. Rev-eler

Rev-eler Member

Feb 13, 2000
    San Francisco
    center circle portion has suffered esp with eric slack cut. still has the revs crew (from 8/31) preview as the main article.