Request for April 3 editions of Rumbo and El Dia?

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by anderson, Nov 19, 2006.

1. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I found that I still have hard copies of the April 3 editions of Rumbo and El Dia that I kept by request from someone who was maybe intending to put together a scrapbook or something like that. I've had to clear out my PM box a few times, so I must've deleted the PM from whoever asked me for them. So please just send me a PM if that sounds familiar and we'll figure out how to get them to you.

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    No Rumbo paper for me.,I just would like to thank you and Yanks (I don't know what happened to mlshouston) for all the effort you've put in on our Forums.

Mr. Anderson,you have given us so much information.that you've made it possible to have a solid base in witch we can discuss just about anything in regard to our Dynamo and our city for that matter.

Please forgive me if a have been out of line this past season,or if I've made your job and Yanks harder.

You Mr. Anderson (kind of sounds like the Matrix,huh) are the best Mod in all of BigSoccer.

I tip my sombrero off to you Amigo Mio.:)

3. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Suck up. ;)

4. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Hey,you have to do what you have to do.:cool:

p.s.

Mr. Anderson,could you please give Dre00 a yellow.,Better yet give him a Red.,Yea that's the ticket,a red:D